Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FrozenRailgun

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 850
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by FrozenRailgun

  1. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    OWO where is that city?
  2. FrozenRailgun

    What gets on your nerves?

    I don't hate Magnums themselves but its AP augment really triggers me off. Ma team tried to cap a flag, get AP'ed by that auggy and resulted 5-0 (our team failed to cap a single flag).
  3. You are not the only one buddy, I had similar situation when I faced 3-4 9999 GS dudes on opponent team while I was the only 9,400 GS (the highest prolly) on ma team.
  4. FrozenRailgun

    F2P strategies?

    Mine's full 50% LOL.
  5. FrozenRailgun

    Critical damage changes and other

    And that's where armies of Griffin modules came from.
  6. FrozenRailgun

    Critical damage changes and other

    That is no critical damage but normal damage. But 3 kills using one Magnum shot while you don't see them... real lucky.
  7. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    That drone is really OP no cap.
  8. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    If I get Crisis, I'll be like "Annee-wahn want dis? I don't need it."
  9. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Hopper!

    No offense but your words are incomprehensible to me. Not only misspellings but also lack of capitalizings.
  10. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    No dollars spent on them. Took me 1-2 months. I was once P2W and now I am F2P.
  11. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    A bit of opening (75 Containers): Wish the Legendary was 300k crystal :/ Give me Hornet AP Immunity plz.... Oh my lord I don't want shot effects.... And also, I have 9 days of Premium from the containers I popped and I will rank to Legend in next couples of days at the fastest.
  12. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Hopper!

    I'm sorry I can't quite understand.
  13. FrozenRailgun

    Complaint Book

    Then let's ban Dictator and Titan on ASL b/c it makes blue team's defence becomes impenetrable LOL? Oh how about banning Viking because of its overdrive? 1stly a delay could handle the issue or 2ndly (someone suggested phantom effect when jumping). Luck and shooting down Hoppers before they can snatch that gold. This I can agree but I still don't believe Hopper should be banned. What about the parkourist who uses Hopper?
  14. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Protection Modules

    I heard some dude said you need to spend crystal for module slots and 4th one require 1k Tankoin based on what we saw in Testing.
  15. FrozenRailgun

    Cosmonautics Day 2021

    Gonna save mines till my high skool graduation (which is in this June).
  16. You mean neither you and opponent have modules to protect against each other?
  17. Would you rather: You have access to protection modules but then your opponent does the same thing? Or neither you and your opponents have modules to protect against each other?
  18. FrozenRailgun

    Cosmonautics Day 2021

    Dude, your comment is mad overrated WTH.... Stop crying out loud for old Madness.... It's temporary SMH... I used to be P2W but now I am F2P. Either way, how does that contribute to the your point? By the Energy Currency?
  19. FrozenRailgun

    Cosmonautics Day 2021

    It's because majority of the players are XP/BP players and decided to use such mode as a hideout from MM. I mean yes, they do have a reason to hide away from MM imbalance but it only benefits them, not to others.
  20. FrozenRailgun

    Cosmonautics Day 2021

    Well I used to do that but then stopped. XP/BP Polygon CP all day? I'm sorry but there are other ways that you can net similar incomes than just that mode. So you are saying that Alternativa made that decision just for cheap $$$? That's only a fraction of the current issue we are facing. Close but no cigar. Playing pro battle mode yields less crystals than we can get in MM. The sole reason of not playing MM is because of unbalanced battles.
  21. FrozenRailgun

    Critical damage changes and other

    Only if you can forward those ideas to devs.
  22. FrozenRailgun

    Cosmonautics Day 2021

    I prefer constant 3.3k damage. Than this. If we give Shaft Crit Damage for sniper shot, here comes armies of Eagles within a day.
×
×
  • Create New...