-
Posts
2 850 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by FrozenRailgun
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
FrozenRailgun replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Current: 900 regular + 1600 crit damage = 2500 damage What should have been: 1,200 regular + 1,200 crit = 2,400 damage. That is less than what we have now. -
Unpopular opinion: Modules can be either your friend or being your foe.
-
Notification about discontinuing of the game in the Netherlands/Belgium
FrozenRailgun replied to Blutaar in Archive
I'd rather this. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
FrozenRailgun replied to Maf in Game Discussion
May we restate that before Crit damage update, a Mk8 Railgun deals 1,200 damage in average. But for some reason, it's 900 after the update. Current Mk8 Railgun should deal 1,200 regular and crit damage. -
I would say this is rather a QoL update suggestion, not somefing really important such as rebalancing.
-
We already have topic for that.
-
Put that here: Ideas and Suggestions - Tanki Online Forum (tankiforum.com)
-
2 more ranks to go until I become Legend <3
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
FrozenRailgun replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Critical damage is fine but why the hell Railgun got the heaviest buff??? -
That's just on lower rank. In low rank, it is EZ to have high KD if you know what are you doing.
-
Notification about discontinuing of the game in the Netherlands/Belgium
FrozenRailgun replied to Blutaar in Archive
Yes I can, but my account is set on EU server (like most of ya dudes are) Ok, there is a separate server for Tanki in mainland China, but then because of the combination of debatable updates plus the nigh-impossible requirements to even register an account to play on that server, it's pretty much a ghost-town. I mean, Chinese server definitely have its own peak but can't be compared to EU server. Oh there are also restrictions based on your age. Meaning if you are 12 yr old or younger, at the most you may only play this game for an hour in a day. And you can't log in after 9 p.m CST. There are more to say though. IDK man, Alternativa technically broke the gambling law on anywhere across the globe. I mean they could just disable purchasing containers within Dutch/Belgian IP but then they decided to go for the hard way. I mean 3 years wasted yes, but not your dollars. I knew some dudes spent time and their dollars on this game and they felt (not necessary everyone) cheated by Alternativa's decision. -
Nobody likes to get one-shotted, even as me who main on Shaft. Everyone wants to NGL but then, only few would make it. More than just those 3 now but also Griffin and Owl. Eagle is used fairly often on high ranks if I can recall correctly. But then, some turrets becomes 2-shot on most on the cases. If we revert Shaft's damage back to 3,000 with the nerfed HC, that's 3,750 damage right here. Factoring in 50% Eagle, that's 1,875 damage we are talking about (3 shotting a Heavy hull or 2 if facing light or medium). Note, I didn't include Double Power or Double Armor or drones intentionally. Unlike now, you can get 4,125 damage with Shaft HC. Strong enough to OHKO full 50% Eagle + light hull but replace that "one" with "two" when it comes to medium and heavy hulls. 2 shotting medium/heavy hulls in most cases means a dramatic mitigation from getting one-shotted (again assume no supplies and drones). Two-shotting is my limit when I use Shaft. Three or more, that's when it becomes real frustrating as you mentioned below. IDK it's just me but I do have a conflicted opinion about modules. They can your homie, saving your rear when you need them. Or, they can be your foe, adding frustrations when you have to fight against them. Call me hypocrite and I won't care. With my signature setup (which most of ya knew), I chose to protect myself with just 2 damage sources instead on 3. Now, why I chose not to invest on other modules but on Spider and turret I use? (I barely use Falcon/Grizzly BTW) Firstly, my personal philosophy is your worst opponent (in terms of turrets) is your own. I choose to protect against my own turret (not just Thunders but any turrets). If I can't survive a Shaft sniper shot even with my 50% Eagle on, oops on me. But if I can, I will be surprised. Secondly, while I am unprotected with 1 less damage type, it does creates less frustrations when opponents try to destroy my tank. IK, it is stupid and really idiotic but if I am their shoes, I can feel the frustration.
-
He doesn't have to use Gauss to see the result, just like I don't have to use Hopper in MM to see its OP-ness (not the jump itself).
-
Notification about discontinuing of the game in the Netherlands/Belgium
FrozenRailgun replied to Blutaar in Archive
Mainland China, why? -
2 ph@5t 4 u
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
FrozenRailgun replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Not even the most hardcore no-lifer can get there. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
FrozenRailgun replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Here you go. 2,147,483,647 - Wikipedia -
Unpopular opinion: Gauss is balanced.
-
I don't think this is the right place to post a poll here but I say at the moment IB + Dictator + HI.
-
On my F2P mini-account:
-
You are missing out Hopper, Ares and Crusader.
-
And Spider module too except it can't tank a Crit Mine for you (even so it's 1 percent of chance of happening). Upgrading mines RN. I don't need Falcon, Owl or other modules whenever I use Shaft or Isida. I just need the protection based on my turret (with Spider) and I'll be good to go. The only time I would use different modules is when opponent use modules against me then I do the same thing to them (I do have to take a quick peek on their profile though). You don't even use the respective module LOL. Again, 1,500 may not sound a lot but it does take a good chunk of your HP away.
-
Not sure but it is likely in the container already.
-
Poggers. I remembered the last November's all-Juggy mode, it was insanely fun.
-
EMP Salvo needs a nerf anyway. It is supposed to affect 1 tank, not multiple of them.
Jump to content










































































