Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FrozenRailgun

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 850
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by FrozenRailgun

  1. It's the switching makes Crisis real OP.
  2. FrozenRailgun

    Complaint Book

    I have to disagree with you. Why should you disable certain hulls from events? Yes, they are taking away gold boxes like nothing but it does not mean they should be excluded. That's discrimination to them as well. You can still catch gold with or without Hoppers. I myself caught 8 golds last week without using Hopper (I do have it on my garage but only for parkour purpose). Yes.
  3. I do have an idea to nerf it by removing its Switching mode and consumes total of 2 DA/DP/SB when boosting the effect.
  4. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Shards

    That's another topic to post on and put that here. Or here: https://en.tankiforum.com/topic/384280-what-is-your-opinion-about-the-current-state-of-tanki-online/
  5. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I prefer Legend but TY. :D
  6. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    And now.... one more rank till Legend :D Grinded really hard for that Gismo during that event.
  7. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Protection Modules

    I heard Riddler_8 suggested having a 4th module slot. By detail, he imagined 4 * 50%. Also heard others said the similar thing but weakens their potency per module. Meaning instead of 3 * 50% like now, we would have 3 * 40% and a 1 * 30%. There was even a suggestion for 5 * 30%.
  8. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    A meme of module selection:
  9. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    IK what that says LOL.
  10. FrozenRailgun

    Critical damage changes and other

    It needed nerf anyways.
  11. FrozenRailgun

    Uber-Legends...who's the highest ranked Legend?

    Huh? And now Boris is in Legend 292.
  12. Not disagreeing that Hopper is pretty OP for Rugby but then the capping can be reworked that it only count if the tank touches it (when it is not blocked by a tank). In addition, we gonna remove that burn 'n stun with EMP when jumping. I did figure out that Railgun's damage should be reverted back to pre-reworked range. Meaning regular and Crit damage both deal 1,200 damage each. This yes. Uh.... Disagree with that one.
  13. FrozenRailgun

    Critical damage changes and other

    Nah. I'd rather nerf the OD charge and keeping the sharing supplies with others.
  14. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Gauss!

    Because EMP Gauss needs a nerf and how OP that thing was. EMP is not meant to affect more than 1 tank other than Hunter OD.
  15. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Protection Modules

    This dude Akame is an absolute legend, he can psychologically shrug off most of the turrets. Really reminds me why I nearly always use Eagle + Spider when I use Shaft.
  16. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Protection Modules

    Spider module gang! Spider module gang!!!!!!
  17. FrozenRailgun

    Picture of day/month?

    Oh wait. you already made that post here:
  18. FrozenRailgun

    Berlin(MM)

    I have a mixed thought about it.
  19. FrozenRailgun

    Some questions about Product Kits

    You can't rent a kit, it's not possible. You can buy kits using your crystal right on the Shop but again, such offer appears in moderately low rate as I mentioned.
  20. FrozenRailgun

    Some questions about Product Kits

    It is possible but in a moderate-low rate (and the probability for that is confidential at the moment). If you spend real dollars, you can obtain kits earlier than you would expect.
  21. Keeping 1/2 shots deals Crit using Railgun? You sure that's a good idea man?
  22. FrozenRailgun

    Critical damage

    Nope, it's 5% damage reduction.
  23. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Finally finished that stinking mission again.
  24. Yep. To put in better perspective. Let's slap 50% Falcon module to see the difference. Current (with Falcon factored in): 450 + 1,600 = 2,050 damage. Pre-reworked damage range (again factored in the module): 600 + 1,200 = 1,800 damage. And I say Crit chance should be 10% or less. It used to be armies of Falcons but now it's armies of Railguns.
  25. FrozenRailgun

    Critical damage

    Here is the issue about modules. They can be your dudes helping you survive longer or being an nuisance to deal with. I heard some players complained that modules are too OP to the point their turrets became obsolete. Hammer, Railgun, Magnum and what else that can OHKO through 50% modules with Crit Damage? Not Shaft and Gauss b/c no Crit damage on sniper shots. A bit too extreme to criticize Alternativa like that??? Hard to say about this. Again right now it's the Railgun crit damage issue. Its crit rate is insane.
×
×
  • Create New...