Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

u812ic

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 426
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by u812ic

  1. Why aren't the scores listed in numerical order any more?
  2. u812ic

    War Herald #3

    How do Isidas earn points and stars? Does healing teammates count? Or only kills?
  3. Flying tanks wasn't the only hack on Moon Silence. That was the first time I saw the Levitation Tank and still see it occasionally. In a battle just a few months ago, I saw a tank lift slightly in the air, it was like the player was trying it out but didn't want to seem obvious about it. Concerning the Flying Tank, the funniest I saw was a player on red team sat on the red flag, rise up, fly over the buildings, land on the blue flag, rise up and land on the red flag. I was on red. Of course we won, but it wasn't a joyous win. I felt like quitting, but didn't because I needed the crystals.
  4. u812ic

    Complaint Book

    Since Juggernaut came out, I've been experiencing some very bad lags....spinning turrets; shots counting, then not counting; everyone in battle on both teams suddenly runs around like scared ants for a couple seconds. I'm shooting and suddenly there's an extremely loud explosion, the screen goes blank for a split second (the camera doesn't zoom in on the battlefield like a normal destruction) and I'm respawning. At the time of the explosion, I'm not being attacked. Since I got this faster computer, I haven't had any lag until recently. Twice, I've tried playing Juggernaut mode. No fun there. I can't even get to the Juggernaut with everyone else killing me. I thought this was supposed to be Juggernaut DM not player DM. I don't like playing DM and do it only as a mission. So, I'm done with Juggernaut.
  5. I do. Moon Silence was taken down in an effort to stop the hacking. It didn't, the hacking continued. Later, in response to a comment made by a player, a Mod said that Tanki couldn't be hacked because of the new anti-hack system that was implemented. I reported a Levitation and stair stepping hacks and was told that all the old hacks were blocked, so it must have been lag, that was about a year or so ago. But just this year I've seen some of the old hacks in use. I mentioned that and was told it was lag. Another player mentioned the flipped tank hack. A Mod told the player that it was a system lag (or some garble-dee-gook along those lines), the tank was on its side, but the player saw it as being flipped. If that be the case, then how can a Firebird unflip itself.
  6. Yep, that's exactly what I have seen with the flipped tank. There's another one I saw with Firebird/Wasp. The Wasp was upside down. Suddenly, one side started to raise a little, but fell. Then it raised again, a little further, but fell. It raised again, this time it was on its side. The Firebird started shooting fire and the tank flipped on its tracks. The Wasp saw me and looked at me a little too long. Then loaded a SB and skedaddled. Another....A Thunder (Smoky?)/Hornet, I don't remember which, was upside down. He started shooting his weapon and suddenly flipped on its tracks. But then, it's all lag, that's what the Mods tell us. Why? Because the Devs refuse to admit that their game can be hacked. After all, they put blocks in the code to p r e v e n t them, don't ja know.
  7. u812ic

    Nuclear Sign in Battles

    It's a nuke. During the WAR a nuke box will drop. If it's an active nuke, the one who picks it up will be destroyed with everyone else in the immediate vicinity. If it's a dud the one who picks it up will get a container, but everyone else in the vicinity will still get destroyed, because the dud sends out little nuke nanobots. Heck, I don't know, Just an off the wall guess.
  8. Why are the Devs taking away all our rights to free speech? First they merged the servers so it's difficult to communicate with our teammates, to make battle plans, to coordinate teams (unless you speak Russian, of course). We have a WAR on the horizon and there is a communication barrier already. Who will be the Commander of our factions? The Russians, of course. They are not about to listen to anyone else. Now they have taken away gift giving to those not on friends list. Three players were sending me friend requests, but I couldn't accept because their list was full. I asked a Mod how I could tell them, because obviously, they didn't know. The Mod said the only way to do this is to send them a gift and tell them in a message. I bought each a badge and told them. The requests stopped. Another right taken away. I'm beginning to think that the CEO and the Devs are considering rights as privileges that can be taken away on a whim.....for no reason.....for their own convenience....just because they can. Let's take away a few privileges and watch them squirm. That'll be fun to watch. I'm bored, what can we do next to stir things up? What's next? Lobby chat? PMs? Or maybe, all communications will have to be in Russian. No English or any other language allowed.
  9. The EULA doesn't say you can't, exactly. It says you can't without permission and authorization from Tanki.
  10. I think there may be copyright laws connected with anything in Tanki. At least it seems logical. After all, all this came out of the brains behind Tanki, so, yeah seems there would be a problem with copyright laws.
  11. u812ic

    War Herald #3

    Will each faction have their own topic section to plan out battles, what to attack and defend next, etc.? Like last time?
  12. u812ic

    Let's Discuss Drones!

    I just read that when a drone has been activated it hides inside the tank until it recharges. I've seen very visible drones, obviously charged and ready to go. But I have also seen blank spaces in the shape of a drone, but there's no drone visible. What's that about?
  13. u812ic

    War Herald #3

    Players who participate but score below a player who does not participate gets nothing? Am I reading that right? Players who score low but participate should get something while the player who mults should get zero. I guess I don't understand. I've been in battles with 3 or less minutes left. Because it takes a moment to orient yourself to which map you are on, who's winning and where your team is, that probably takes up close to 30 seconds depending on the map and mode. Then once you get to the team you have to figure out what they are doing.....playing TDM on CP or CTF? Spawn killing? Perhaps they are a team of suiciders. Well, that's a few more seconds. By the time all this is figured out a whole minute has passed from the time you have joined. My participation will be low and so will my score (bottom of the list). So, because of the MMS I may get nothing for my efforts? In the last Tanki War, we had a choice between waiting for a new battle to start or to join on in progress. Now our right to choose has been taken away. Our participation, score, points, stars are all at the mercy of the MMS and how it decides to place you. Getting kills will be much harder now.
  14. u812ic

    War Herald #2

    Is this correct?
  15. I haven't seen the mine hack, yet, but I'll keep my eye out for it. At one time, one of the Mods said that the old hacks were blocked and couldn't be used. Just this year, I've seen the Stair-Stepping Tank and the Levitation Tank (lifts up in the air. Usually happens when a tank begins to fall into the dead zone and then lifts back up before touching ground). I mentioned the Levitation Tank hack and I was told it was lag. Well, how many times does a player have to do it before it's considered a hack and not a lag? It seems the Devs fail to realize that in the world of hacking, for every block that's put into a code there's a hacker working hard to find a way around it. Some hackers hack for monetary gains (or the equivalency of it), some do it as a hobby, others do it just because they can. Sometimes you have to go back and safeguard the safeguards. The bank my Sister-in-Law works at has 7 layers of security. The CEO boasted to the employees that their system couldn't be hacked. A couple years later, it was. CEO claimed it had to have been an inside job. There was an extensive internal investigation, but nothing ever came of it. If hackers can hack into a bank, what makes the Devs think that a game like this can't be? It's time they came out from under that virtual rock and joined the real world.
  16. u812ic

    War Herald #2

    If TW 2 (Tanki War 2) starts at 07:00 UTC and my time zone is UTC -5, then that means, for me, the WAR starts at 2:00 am. Is that correct?
  17. This is going to be a hard one to prove by recording. It's not like the Flying Tank, Stair Stepping Tank, Levitating Tank, Indestructo Tank, etc. Those can be recorded easily enough. But this one can be done under cover.
  18. Originally, I asked because in the description of Juggernaut mode, the last sentence says, "The player who destroys the most tanks wins." I joined the battle, but some of the players weren't interested in Juggernaut. They were killing everyone else, though. I could hardly get to the Juggernaut without receiving heavy damage or being destroyed on the way by other players. So, I was just wondering if I read the rules wrong. I read them right, I see, it's the others that read it wrong. I think that last sentence can be misleading. It should read, "The player who destroys the most tanks as Juggernaut wins." Or do I still have it wrong? It could also read, "The player who destroys the most Juggernauts wins." See my point?
  19. u812ic

    Loading hints location

    I think this would be great to pin to the Beginners Zone.
  20. I saw this happening before drones came out. Explain that. Players activate OD supplies without a dome. I've commented on this in other posts, but few took notice. Some said the supplies were collected on the way over to the other base. That isn't so. The enemy team came over to our base and we easily wiped them out. I was looking out over the battlefield waiting for the next wave. Here's what I saw: The enemy respawned, but not much movement. I saw one blue dome behind a wall about the middle of their base. The enemy team was well spread out, some getting into position for the attack. As they approached, I saw that everyone on that team had OD supplies activated. I know for a fact that entire team was not under the blue dome. Our team was out collecting supplies on the ground, so they couldn't have collected them on the way over. We were completely destroyed and then the spawn killing started. I've seen individual players with no supplies activated and suddenly, there they were with no blue dome. One player did it right in front of me just before he attacked me. Of course, seeing is not believing, as far as Tanki is concerned. You have to have proof. In order to catch something like this, you have to record each and every battle. As OP says, you can go behind a building, a wall, any place out of line of sight, activate and no one is any the wiser.
  21. I wasn't asking about JGR missions. I wanted to know if DM missions counted in JGR since it's in DM mode. If the object of JGR is to kill it so the tank goes to the one who makes the killing shot, then why is a special reward given to the player who destroys the most tanks, in general. That makes about as much sense as giving a special reward to the player who destroys the most tanks in RGB.
  22. In the description of Juggernaut mode, the last sentence says, "The player who destroys the most tanks wins." Is that tanks in general or the most Juggernauts? I just played it for the first time and some players didn't seem at all interested in Juggernaut, they were killing everyone else, though. Since Juggernaut mode is in DM, then do kills of other players count towards a DM mission? Maybe that's what they were doing?
  23. u812ic

    Ideas for Game Modes!

    What you're saying is to get rid of the flag positions and every time someone on red is killed, they respawn with a flag. If the battle had two 8-man teams, then there would be 8 flags on the field instead of two or three. Nope, don't like it.
  24. On the back of the card is a phone number. I assume you called it, since it was confirmed the money is on there. Call that number again and tell them what you have told us about OpenBucks closing and now you have to go through Paygarden and it's not working. See if they have any solutions for you. If they have none, ask if they can send you a different type of card (these companies have several different brands) that will work with Paygarden. Another thing you might try is going to the bank and cashing out that card. Take the $20.00 and buy a different gift card.
  25. The suggestion by @Vicelard "Separate old legacy modules from new" is outdated since Legacy Modules no longer exist.
×
×
  • Create New...