-
Posts
2 096 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
38
Everything posted by Akame
-
I can imagine hammer losing it's guaranteed 3rd shot application whilst maintaining it's naturally good crit rate.
-
I'm afraid I have seen plenty of stuns still by stun strikers.
-
I'm not Hazel, but I can say that around the 7/7 or so, my ping jumped from ~27 to ~50 now. Everyone's ping went up by around 25 roughly. For most people, ping isn't the issue, it's their fps. Their PC's hardly handle playing this game with how heavy it has become. But even then, compared to a proper PC game that you would download, it's a lot lighter. Mobile also has it's fair set of issues unfortunately.
-
I can judge, like you said, everyone has his/her own personal opinions, don't make it deep, it isn't deep. I literally posted evidence otherwise, stop coping. @MEXICAN-SKYLiterally posted a picture where he completed ALL 3 mission sets in the LAST weekend of the event. You want the game to force people to come online at a certain time? When the game has so many server issues already that are more than persistent during events? That's hilarious man. I do NOT like being forced to play ANY game. But if a game gives me enough time. As a man who works IRL and plays MANY games too by making efficient use of my time. I do NOT want to play THIS game any more than it already FORCES me to do with it's daily and weekly mission sets that it HAS right now. Currently I am already playing a minimum of 1 HOUR a DAY for this game just to do daily missions.
-
This one iirc Is tied to the current autumn fest event. And all have had varying durations so it's not as concrete yet. Count Days 16 days 22 September 2023 - 8 October 2023
-
Idk, for people that actually play a variety of games, I value events where we get a good amount of time, even then I usually procrastinate and do them on the last day for some, or instantly on others. Either way, having a wider time spam helps me out a lot. Could you imagine a 3 day Elite pass to get 900 stars? Continuous complaining and we will eventually get one of these. Then only the ASL speedrunners, nolifers and star buyers will be able to complete these. Not a fan of this case at all. @Maths; out of curiosity, what games do you play, just want to try to understand why you prefer short events, but I want to think that this view has been generated by your game standards. Imo, an event, as repeated like Halloween should last over 2 weekends at minimum. So a Friday till and including the 2nd Sunday. 10 days that would be. That said, there may also be other events releasing, i.e the famous trick or treat event which may start later. It would actually be nice to have game decorations change for a good month. Many people start prepping their irl halloween decorations at around now tbh so I see nothing wrong in that aspect.
-
I do prefer longer events, especially for elite passes, gives me more time to complete it. 14 days for 900 stars is very tight for an average player. Especially prefer weekend waves of missions rather than all missions coming out straight away. Keeps you more occupied.
-
Wait, I see this happen in game already, does that- that means this ability already exists. :trolldespair:
-
laughs in enemy jug swap, speedrun to jumping off the map
-
Supply containers are fairly mid is all I can say, for my account i'd rather get keys
-
Lol? Why are you saving reg conts, especially when they'll become 'old' iterations usually. They have given you an option to open them OR let them open them OR cope and get 205 keys. They have given you a CHOICE. Regardless of your choice, you will not hoard actual containers anymore after the key system is realised. But you can feel free to hoard keys.
-
Should be rewards from that specific iteration, I don't see why they would bother update it to give you better chances in a single iteration. The only way to find out what you got then, would be to check every single item or the assumed new pool list.
-
Those old containers are far better than the current containers at least, I would not bother converting those to keys ever, chances for golds, premium, 250 of each supplies, hell even 100k crystals as a epic is great. If you do open them, please either DM me your opening results or send them on discord on the EN discord server maybe if you can. I would like to tally them.
-
I would open these old containers, they have better rates than the current ones. TLDR for save or open: IF you have items that are not obtained -> just open them and chance it. If containers are simply supply boxes to you, i.e nothing to get, unless you NEED supplies, just let them becomes keys.
-
Tbh it kinda is needed I'd rather have a key which would make it at least more similar to other gacha type games, need a bit of consistency. I just hope the rates are a bit more transparent. Also, let's not forget, the current system has a mid 15 forced pity rare/epic. that would mean 1 batch of specials would feed only one, but getting extras would be fairly useless like the current saved ones I have, which have a very slim chance of actually rewarding something good. A continuous batch, in theory would maintain the last rarity and chain onwards. The only thing to worry for is, how are container mission rewards gonna change, which is so far not fully disclosed, but assumingly will have a reduced key amount, Hopefully still maintains 15 per event. And maybe a meaning to rankup rewards I wonder? Well, for people who have empty pools, effectively they are dead supply containers, a 10-1 for a better ratio to have updated items is fairly okay. OR you can simply not worry about it and just open your containers rn as is? If you have been saving, it's simply to hoard since the current container system does not actually get overridden unless mainly removal of items or tanki accidentally not changing the iteration.
-
So this event post became the trade link thread instead, nice
-
So, timeline of events: Day 1: Player can initiate 1 trade. Player can also accept up to 2 (maybe more) trade requests. My views so far: Day 2: Player can initiate 1 trade. Player can also accept 1 trade request. My views at this point: Day 4: Player can EITHER initiate and complete a trade OR accept a trade request. My view now: LET me iterate for any further players wanting to question if it is worth participating. Maybe if you buy the 1990 tk bundle on top of the 900 entry bundle and are willing to spend around up to a dozen sets of 50tk's or a good set of 5 box bundles for 600k crystals. Do NOT enter the event if you simply plan to pay 900 tk and do the event. You will at best, get up to 3 prizes, if you get lucky with boxes and trades. Also, so far, all of the yellow silhouette completions I have seen have been 15 Ultra containers. Take this with a pinch of salt though, but so far I have seen nothing proving this otherwise from the many screenshots I have seen. For being allegedly random, a 20% chance on yellow for everyone getting Ultras, seems very fishy, can't be less sceptical.
-
May have spoken too soon, not sure if it is 'fixed', all I know is I was able to accept 2 offers from others and make 1 offer, now I am exceeding the alleged limit of trades I have done the following at least: So I really don't know what's up. Clarity in the rules or actual site being not fully completed as intended.
-
Imagine if you get so unlucky that you don't get a specific part, devoid of colour event. I.e you are unable to get the turret of any colour regardless. So you wouldn't even be able to trade it if you don't own the part. Food for thought, how unlucky or lucky can you get.
-
I honestly think that's a bit too cheap relatively, surely it'll cost a lot more, this is tanki remember
-
@47_ronin on his way to spend another 1k for SP Skins fr
-
Nah, u'll have to buy the entry ofc
-
So it has become real now.
-
Shouldn't be long before you clear the legendries, though it'll have a better chance of happening from ultra containers, just gotta hope your openings don't get limited to the forced 25K crystals in those if you open by 15's.
-
Please avoid mixing the container types for comparisons, both of them have largely different rates and mechanics as witnessed. Nonetheless, having less epics to gain, does reduce chances of getting the epics a fair bit
Jump to content











































































