Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Akame

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 096
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    38

Everything posted by Akame

  1. I am fairly certain that polarisation via repair does have immunity against temperature changes. Though @TheCongoSpider can confirm if it is or isn't.
  2. Akame

    shot after death

    I've encountered it fairly often myself, I personally don't think it's a bug and unfortunately I don't have the enemy pov to see if the server registers a shot effect on them. But can confirm it's simply hitlag, die sooner than the server can register the damage and it simply won't show any counter or deal damage. Similar to how you may start spraying with firebird/freeze but see no counter because you didn't fire sooner and died sooner. I guess really, the only ones who can answer this would be the developers themselves since they'd know exactly what their code is.
  3. Akame

    shot after death

    Yeah, that's because of the hitlag Shaft has, I assume most of it is due to the code itself, but can not confirm it is not intentional. Last time I checked, the hitlag was around 0.6s roughly, which can mean a fair bit of time with todays TTK's and augments and drones scenarios. Only tanki themselves would be able to tell us if this delay is hard programmed or an unfortunate end from the coding itself giving it a rough cooldown. If I get time to check again to confirm. But the only general way to 'fix' it would be to change how shaft operates into a projectile from a hitscan, and tbh, I'd rather not try to increase more projectiles in the game to make it laggier. Last time I checked, firebird/freeze had a hitlag of around 0.42s.
  4. Oh yeah, forgot about this, though atleast paladin od doesnt protect from burning and freezing, I assume pheonix doesn't either, hmm. I am still using Shaft and Hopper, no amount of nerfs will stop me from playing this 1 combo.
  5. Did the player have an immunity? Or did they have a polarisation effect, whether it be from a repair kit, a Dictator OD, a Paladin OD or a Mammoth OD.
  6. Nerfed? Lol, it's still just as strong for most part
  7. Akame

    shot after death

    I think what he means to say, is you can blatantly see the shot effect on enemies after, mainly arcades, though possible with sniping mode, and it will not deal any damage at all, because you died sooner than you wanted to. Since shaft has what we call hitlag and no projectiles, effectively you need to be alive till the hitlag time has elapsed. Example: Iirc Hammer may have similar experience too, but I don't recall having many issues with hammer itself. Firebird, Freeze and Isida also have this hitlag technically present too. Although I am calling it a hitlag, I am not certain if the enemy player sees my shot come through on their end. I would need someone who is recording their pov and my pov to compare that sort of interaction to confirm if it is the early death causing this 'no damage' with the visual shot effect. @Jeers4U, please confirm if this is what you mean.
  8. We saw from Hammer Pulsar itself, the conditional status effect did not matter, it only worked on crit. I don't see Tanki changing this to allow conditional Pulsar's on locked shots or aimed shots for Gauss and Shaft respectively. Pulsar scorp also doesnt work on the salvo mode iirc. Iirc, striker can because it can deal crit damage in it's salvo rockets.
  9. Personally, I am not wasting anything for this event, note, currently I am 5 steps from checkpoint 3, I have had 4 minus 5's so far I believe, drew the short straw, but I know a money sink when I see one, the move prices are not worth the buck for a potential to go back to where you started.
  10. You haven't played endgame enough to know why it's still needed, if you actually sent this and mean it.
  11. This is what Tanki is trying to bring as a wave next, we already have generally a few in the game that are fairly strong. Faust the most mentionable, hyperspeed rounds/shells, Assault Magazine Hammer, and a whole lot more that are simply augments with better single target DPS. The reign of the status effects mainly end with pulsar, but the dps wave is getting retuned.
  12. spoken like someone who hasn't actually played through the iterations, it's actually a longshot change compared to all other changes it has had in the past
  13. Slow and steady, I'll give it 5 years of despair (or until the game closes, whichever comes first): Benched: Benched: Commited: I'm still gonna play Shaft Hopper, for me it's the only real fun combo that get's you as close to FPS than anything else when used dynamically with lightscopes and quickscopes (RFM is cringe). Pain with the nerf, though I will make it work like all the other previous instability changes. (The morning was fun when the overdrive did no damage, only stunned and had an extra weird effect which didn't make sense, though they eventually corrected the change) Now when I did run Dictator, I did also use it in the same manner with Shaft, of course no strafing with it, but sweet rocking quickscopes were nice to do, something I couldn't do on the latter, along with a good control of U-turn manoeuvres and sharper turns, which can't really be done with the 'flying hack' due to collisions.
  14. That's just the game in a nutshell, playing like it's a chore is what it has become right now rather than fun, luckily I've been playing other games instead for most part
  15. I've played a variety of combos to confirm that it ain't difficult. In fact some people forget that rocking with tracked hulls is a lot more prominent for use than attempting on hovers, vacuum thunder players would know this for sure. Sure tracked hulls can't strafe, but they've all been more than usable for time. If the person is a mobile device user, then I can imagine it being a bit difficult to change up controls to understand tracked, but from PC, it ain't difficult at all.
  16. Vulcan and paladin/ares still boasts a fair killing spree from what I have seen, the nerfs have done nothing to it for most part Is this meant to be difficult?
  17. 'no motivation to play with that hull', I wonder why?
  18. It was already there though... Well, only if you're pushing people and places, camping like the typical magnum ares will not have any changes as the usual, updates continue to promote camping each update
  19. Was there any talk on clans? Sick and tired of seeing 0 clan development for casuals.
  20. Akame

    Wild West

    1 day they will add RT skins and SP skins to the skin cont, forbid it be today. . . .
  21. Akame

    Wild West

    It's all my 'planned to watch', i'm not a fan of lists, i'm more likely to watch them if i've got them open up.
  22. Akame

    Wild West

    Not long to go now, both teams going strong ?. May the best team win! Fight on! This is far more intense than loss of control. P.S: Don't switch teams if you have already invested and claimed missions, some people may have forgotten about the reset on bullets upon switching.
  23. Akame

    Wild West

    I have heard that buying the bundle does not guarantee a change, it's a 50:50 to be place into either team regardless. It is a reroll basically.
  24. Akame

    Wild West

    It is pretty close; not sure which side will win at all
×
×
  • Create New...