Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

marc.anthony

Tanker
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marc.anthony

  1. It's wierd.......I wonder if the russian forum has people like this.
  2. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    ...and told the Force......
  3. marc.anthony

    Ink Splash:A day in the life of an average tanker

    Why,how much do you get?
  4. marc.anthony

    Ink Splash:[Forum Game]A tankman's worst fears

    Stick with the game guyz! Taking a flag and falling into a hole.
  5. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    ....And went out through....
  6. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    ....Jumped in the well...
  7. marc.anthony

    Let's discuss the contest [ET]

    Can we watch it? What server is it?
  8. marc.anthony

    Supplies

    Oh,thanks.But what I really wanted to know was how to type and get it 'cause I'm on my phone here.
  9. marc.anthony

    WHAT'S THE BEST GUN IN TANKI??? :P

    If you want to annoy a helluva lot of people,Take the freeze as Ryan's poll shows.:D
  10. marc.anthony

    The most annoying Gun

    I'm glad to know he's human like the rest of us.He only got one tiny mistake in the entire topic.No big deal.
  11. marc.anthony

    Tanki Accomplishments

    My accomplishment is getting 2 Gold boxes in 1 Combe match and making TitaniumRyan very angry.
  12. marc.anthony

    Story Speedsters vs Destroyers

    Great story but I think it could have used more Epic tankmen like cheap_plastic_flower.
  13. marc.anthony

    How Many People Know Me?

    Who are you? :|
  14. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for posting here
  15. marc.anthony

    Ink Splash:[Forum Game]A tankman's worst fears

    Putting all supplies on and falling of a cliff or self-Destructing :P
  16. marc.anthony

    Ink Splash:[Forum Game]A tankman's worst fears

    Ok so here is a game where you post the scariest things that can happen on Tanki.Good Luck! Ex:The Internet going off just as you're taking a Gold Box.
  17. marc.anthony

    Who is da awesomest person in da forum.

    So I voted for you.
  18. marc.anthony

    Supplies

    That doesn't answer my question.
  19. marc.anthony

    Supplies

    I like joking.And how did u get that warning sign?
  20. marc.anthony

    The most annoying Gun

    I know but this is overall I think
  21. marc.anthony

    Why did you choose your tank name?

    Marc=Name Anthony=Name :P
  22. marc.anthony

    Supplies

    Dude,seriously?I was joking!
  23. marc.anthony

    [Game] Tanki version of music

    I never thought u would say that this wuz ur work
×
×
  • Create New...