Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

marc.anthony

Tanker
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marc.anthony

  1. marc.anthony

    Supplies

    What are supplies? :|
  2. marc.anthony

    Ink Splash:A day in the life of an average tanker

    I know that that is the right thing to do but this is just a story
  3. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    ....beating up CriminalAssetsBureau and.....
  4. marc.anthony

    [Game] Tanki version of music

    This was posted by me on his acc. When he came to my house.I can prove it: But I still get killed, I still feel the sting, O lord I'm still not sure what I should upgrade, What should I upgrade? What should I upgrade? Most nights I don't know. This is it boy this is war, What are we waiting for? Why don't we take the flag already? I was never one to defend my base, Leave that for the Shafts and Railguns ,etc.
  5. marc.anthony

    The most annoying Gun

    100.00% Freeze :P.Stop stealing my ideas,dude!
  6. marc.anthony

    R.I.P. Boston Marathon Casualties

    I can't believe these are humans that do these things.
  7. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    ....Innocent monkeys that live....
  8. marc.anthony

    welcome new forumers

    Welcome me!
  9. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    .....Who hates playing games....
  10. marc.anthony

    welcome new forumers

    Welcome @cheap_plastic_flower:P
  11. marc.anthony

    Why is Pin4er163 banned forever?

    Just Maybe he broke the rules.
  12. marc.anthony

    Ink Splash:A day in the life of an average tanker

    I agree with you but this an average tanker.
  13. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    .....Some ***** who hates.....
  14. marc.anthony

    Ink Splash:A day in the life of an average tanker

    I go on Tanki.There's a new update,144.I'll test it out to see how good it is for me.OK,got 19 Nukes.That's better than a DCC or NSBP at least.Hmm...let's see....I'll take the Firebird-Hornet.Let's find a Combe battle.OK,found a Combe CTF with 15 flags 30 minutes.That's pretty good.Ok,Let's go!Haha,BURN!Take the flag,take the flag,YES!Got it! Ok,now go back,go back.Oh no, a stupid Freeze!Nooo!Lost the flag!I'll go burn that freeze till he dies.Haha!Burnt him!Wait, I'm dead!Oh,no,there's a Shaft!Oh dang!He got me again.I think I'll take a Shaft,since he's doing pretty well.Load,load.Quickly!Ok,take the Mammoth,take the Shaft.Ok now let's go kill them!Wait hold on.What?It's full!Oh never mind.I'll go somewhere else.Like....here!Bobruisk,blue team.Ok,find a place.This seems good.Zoooom.......Die!Haha!Now zoom.....Oh no,a Freeze!Dang!I'll try a different spot.Ok this seems good.Zoom....explode.Zoom........explode.Zoom.....ex-Wait!What's that on the bridge?Something's falling.....OMG, it's a GOLD BOX!!!!!!! Run,Run!Almost there.....NOOOOOO!Stupid Wasp!Why did I take this Mammoth?I'm going to change it.Let's see.....Isida-Hornet.Ok,Let's serch for a Combe battle.Ok found a good one.Heal.......Ooh,Nitro.Ok now I'll take the flag.Ok,got it now go........NOOOOOO!A STUPID FREEZE!I'll go burn him.....
  15. marc.anthony

    How can this happen?

    Tanks would just be falling over each other.If they put Friendly Fire on.....
  16. marc.anthony

    Ranked: Captian -> Mayor

    Congrats dude........it's hard to believe that I played with you as a WO3
  17. marc.anthony

    Are you ok?

    LOL.I voted for option 3.
  18. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player haider15905 has been banned for 2 weeks.Reason:Making me the one who has to ban him.
  19. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    ..to life as it....
  20. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    ....by bringing it back....
  21. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player haider15905 has been banned for 168hrs.Reason:Disussing number of posts a member has.
  22. marc.anthony

    FBI'S FAN CLUB

    Thanks for adding me guys! We should do this for SuperNick95 and the others.
  23. marc.anthony

    What is Necro-Posting?

    Something I got banned for
  24. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player FaaiqBilal has been banned for a year.Reason: Correcting TitaniumRyan
  25. marc.anthony

    What kind of music you listen while playing? :)

    It's an electrical hum
×
×
  • Create New...