Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

marc.anthony

Tanker
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marc.anthony

  1. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] You Don't Say?

    "We play Tanki"
  2. marc.anthony

    What kind of music you listen while playing? :)

    It actually goes:"Bzzzzzzzzz"
  3. marc.anthony

    Yay I grabbed my second goldbox ever!

    As in Sergeant Major
  4. marc.anthony

    Yay I grabbed my second goldbox ever!

    You've got only 2????I'm a Major and I've got 3
  5. marc.anthony

    Reasons

    I'm one too
  6. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The short story

    ....and gets so much crystals......he DIES!!!!!The End.
  7. marc.anthony

    Some Tanki history questions.....

    All I know is: 2.FearMachine
  8. marc.anthony

    Tanki Stories

    ate all the other tanks.
  9. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player Ayboub has been banned for a year.Reason: Mistaking Orange for Yellow and not writng who is banned.
  10. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] You Don't Say?

    "We are On this forum"
  11. marc.anthony

    Un-Limitless Minds ;)

    ~We are all humans~placed on this Earth for an unknown reason~therefore we all need help from our fellow tankmen~for us to together on this Earth~in peaceful bliss~
  12. marc.anthony

    Un-Limitless Minds ;)

    1.Dude,you're in love.Talk to this girl,and tell her how you feel,and maybe arrange a date.:P 2.You are very unfit for Tanki
  13. marc.anthony

    Lets Congratulate JamesM10

    I know.Now it's come back though
  14. marc.anthony

    Garage Calculator!

    That happened to me.And mine is worth 8530
  15. marc.anthony

    Tanki Stories

    But the Isida and railgun Evolved into a Electric Railgun.The 3rd end.
  16. marc.anthony

    I LIKE IT!

    I know
  17. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] You Don't Say?

    "I'm Alive!!!"
  18. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] You Don't Say?

    If it stops,it's not wind,it's Air.
  19. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] You Don't Say?

    I'm using a Nokia C3-00
  20. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] You Don't Say?

    " If someone's heart isn't beating,He's dead"
  21. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player Shadow_Error_X has been banned.Reason: Discussing Advocatus Diaboli's choice of nickname.
  22. marc.anthony

    Reasons

    Oh......But why Toontown?Tanki is waaaayyyyyy better!It doesn't have that stupid membership.Play Pirates of The Carribean Online.That also has the Stupid membership though.
  23. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The short story

    ...and he goes and wastes his money on buying Metallic.
  24. marc.anthony

    Reasons

    And why does your faith stop you from playing?I'm a catholic, and I see no reason to stop playing because of this.
×
×
  • Create New...