-
Posts
1 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by marc.anthony
-
....the lamest person contest.....
-
......or so she thinks.......
-
That's Before the Rebalance
-
How long will i last?A month?
-
.....up to ten even....
-
So did I say boys don't go insane sometimes? :P
-
Can you remember before the Rebalance the Forebird didn't have burn?That's one of the good things about the Rebalance
-
Thanks.This is mostly for Newbies,and you've been here since 2011
-
Ink Splash:Guide to Firebird
marc.anthony replied to marc.anthony in Ink Splash:Guide to Firebird Archive
Ok.Firstly I like the Firebird.It's a good gun for CTF's.Especially when they're taking your flag.So let me start. Pros: Can kill enemies after you are dead(Burn). Can stop enemies from taking the flag Can kill multiple enemies One of the 1st weapons Cheap to upgrade Cons: Is not as powerful as the Freeze. Close Range Cheap Protection Paints against it. Burn can be cooled by the Freeze As you can see,the main good point of the Firebird is its Burn.Without it,it's nothing special.That's good especially when it's stopping another dude from taking the flag.Still,the best place to use it is a small map like Combe.And also with Deathmatches. How do you like it? I'll probably edit it and put more in later.Thanks -
I love turtles because they swim.I hate Them because they aren't Dogs. ~Cricket(The Game)~
-
I can't see GOD here
-
So am I.13 in August
-
.....Says the immature 10 year old......they're just hard to understand.They go completely insane sometimes
-
Whatop areoue you torkingie aboutey?
-
.....at losing every game......
-
Congrats and Good Job in moderating
-
Firebird was 10!!!!!!
-
Congrats and Good Luck......Even though I have no idea who the heck you are......:PJoking
-
www.google.com/translate
-
.....person who changed his.....
-
Me too.As in on top of the bridge
-
Why Captain Haddock?As in being drunk?
-
....to Hell Why?I live there.
-
Ok.....did you meet her online?
-
Your GF plays Tanki??
Jump to content


































































