Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

marc.anthony

Tanker
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marc.anthony

  1. marc.anthony

    What kind of music you listen while playing? :)

    I don't listen to music.....I listen for enemies sneaking up on me.
  2. marc.anthony

    Reasons

    I play Toontown too!
  3. marc.anthony

    [Forum game] Love and hate

    I hate the Rebalance for no reason.I like it because it gave me a chance to fifght fairly unlike Firebird or Smoky against the stupid Railgun-Dictators. <<Doggies!>>
  4. I think the background noise is great!
  5. marc.anthony

    Taste of topics

    No,it's just there are people with no life who comment on useless topics.*sigh*Like me :P
  6. marc.anthony

    Tankmen! ( i no like women they bad, well some)

    They also have peanuts for Tanks.
  7. marc.anthony

    Un-Limitless Minds ;)

    Wait.Hold on.Did you say Un-limitless mind?I'm getting confused.That means you have a limited mind!
  8. marc.anthony

    Un-Limitless Minds ;)

    Then why don't you say so?Having an limitless mind means you're unlimitedly smart.Only God is unlimitedly smart.
  9. marc.anthony

    Tankmen! ( i no like women they bad, well some)

    Are you talking about yourself?
  10. marc.anthony

    Un-Limitless Minds ;)

    So you're trying to become God.How nice.You'll fail.
  11. marc.anthony

    MATHS IS SOO ANNOYING

    You mean he's cheap but he doesn't know how cheap? BTW it's @cheap_plastic_flower.
  12. marc.anthony

    Un-Limitless Minds ;)

    Are you trying to start a philosophy here?What religion do you believe in?
  13. I took pics of me doing the new Moonwalk :P.I'll edit this and post it later.When someone shoots you,If you have the Wasp or Hornet, you go flying.And all you Parkour! Dudes,please play with me!Whenever I make a Parkour Game a bunch of Dudes who speak Russian come and ruin the game.I tell them in Russian to stop but they ignore me.
  14. marc.anthony

    Tankmen! ( i no like women they bad, well some)

    I was joking??????!!!! Even though I'm 13,I might be more mature than a 18 year old.So you can't actually judge anyone by their age.It's only their IQ.
  15. marc.anthony

    Tankmen! ( i no like women they bad, well some)

    I was joking??????!!!! Even though I'm 13,I might be more mature than a 18 year old.So you can't actually judge anyone by their age.It's only their IQ.
  16. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player BLASTOISE-T12 has been banned for a month.Reason:Failure to use capitals in the word "I".
  17. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    ....and banned selena from......
  18. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    ....and banned selena from......
  19. marc.anthony

    Lets Congratulate JamesM10

    Thanks for banning him.
  20. marc.anthony

    Lets Congratulate JamesM10

    Sent
  21. marc.anthony

    Empty Roll Poll

    I vote for @cheap_plastic_flower
  22. marc.anthony

    FBI'S FAN CLUB

    Add me.@marc.anthony
  23. marc.anthony

    Lets Congratulate JamesM10

    [quote name=v.razvan' 'timestamp='1365763914' post='2923625] Is an useless kid who have no ideea what to do, he have no logic in his action. I do not like him. The person who said this is an ***** who has no respect for anyone.Therefore he should not be respected. Thank You, marc.anthony Do you know him?No. Ban him,moderators
  24. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    ......a.k.a Selena <3 Musicjam....
  25. marc.anthony

    [Forum game] Love and hate

    I love yo mama because she is kind.I hate her because you are her son. <<Tanki>>
×
×
  • Create New...