-
Posts
23 629 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
278
Everything posted by Maf
-
Well this is awkward...
-
Lies. All my posts are relevant and on-topic. I never spam :rolleyes:
-
Finally, sweet 16(k) Now where's my brand new car and massive party? :ph34r:
-
If Russia wins against Spain tomorrow, there will be madness... But let's face it, that's not gonna happen :D
-
Screenshots like that really make me question the functionality of the MM system. I feel like this would only happen if the player distribution was completely random (e.g. only limited by ranks).
-
Is the marker meant to help the player aim, or help the targets escape the splash zone? I feel like the former will make magnum way too easy, while the latter will ruin Magnum's function as an artillery, making it only useful for shooting short distances straight ahead.
-
Errr... no. Though admittedly, that would probably be a lot of fun :rolleyes:
-
Shame that the underground bit is a dead end. I love actual underground areas on maps.
-
Won't be done due, as it will make kits too beneficial to players. Kits must have advantages and disadvantages, so this is one of the disadvantages.
-
Getting items for free in Tanki requires patience, long hours of play time and some decent skill at the game. Some people have none of that, but they want to play the game comfortably and enjoy their experience, and they have money to spare. So is it better to spend 2 hours per day struggling to complete missions to grind for supplies and crystals, or spend a bit of money and actually enjoy 100% of the time spent playing the game? People spend money on things that make them feel better, whether it's a random pointless play-thing, an overpriced brand handbag, a VIP pass for an event or... a virtual in-game item. It's their money, so if spending it this way makes them happy, then there's not really any issue with that.
-
Yeah, you'll be good. Viking Twins is a very good combo that suits most maps and situations. Consider buying an alteration as well, the one that makes the shots fly much faster.
-
Topic merged
- 144 replies
-
- interface
- communication
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Random battle. I managed to defend the gold for a solid 40-50 seconds before someone eventually pushed me on it :D
-
There's people who earned over 200k from a single battle. I was talking about more casual gameplay.
-
We only don't accept records which encourage violation of actual game rules. Making a new account to dominate newbies is currently not against any rules.
-
Well, for a start make sure you buy it for 50k during a sale, rather than the full 100k.
-
Topic merged
-
But small ideas do end up getting implemented every now and then. Mostly by coincidence, I presume :D
-
Topic merged Thanks, will report it next week.
-
Considering that developers never really post here and never announce that they implemented an idea that was submitted by a specific user, players have all reason to believe that their ideas are being ignored. I can tell you with 100% honesty that for the past two years I've been making a weekly list of the best ideas for that week and sending the list to the CM (first Cedric, now Nives). Apparently he then sends it to the lead CM, who then passes it to devs, but I never got any feedback about whether or not the ideas I reported actually have any chance of being implemented. In reality, even if developers wanted to listen to players and implement their ideas, I'm pretty sure they just don't have the time and manpower to do it. It took them almost a year to implement the Matchmaking system, so obviously they can't focus much on player ideas, considering that we get 5-7 idea topics per day, on average.
-
FYI, that comment about freeze nerf was a joke. I don't actually believe that it's what devs plan to do (although I don't deny that it might be true).
-
Comments are just comments. They're in the past, back when I had different opinions about the game. As long as they're not an "official" reason for declining a topic, I don't need to change them. List of completed ideas But we don't know how many of those were actually seen by devs and implemented, rather than being coincidentally added as part of an already planned update. Devs don't come to us and say "hey guys, we implemented this idea that this guy posted", because apparently there's some legal issues where if they officially credit an idea to a specific player, that player gets the right to control how that particular feature is developers... or something.
-
Valid Display list of best players in different categories
Maf replied to davidvpcol in Ideas and Suggestions
Topic merged -
Which ones? Most balance ideas are merged into the balance topic regardless of whether they are valid or declined.
-
re-old-railgun, is that you? I think you are mistaken by the way Railgun's damage works. The damage distribution follows the bell curve, meaning that most damage values will be around the middle of Railgun's damage range, while minimum and maximum values are very rare. I explained this in more detail in this post. If you want, you could buy the M2 alteration for Railgun, which makes it so that you get stable medium damage every single time.
Jump to content


































































