Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

cheap_plastic_flower

Tanker
  • Posts

    899
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cheap_plastic_flower

  1. cheap_plastic_flower

    All your base belong to us ... NOOBIES !

    That is MISTER ***** to you. Please address me as MISTER *****, SIR in the future. Thank you and have a nice day.
  2. cheap_plastic_flower

    All your base belong to us ... NOOBIES !

    The NEWBIES are TAKING OVER Tankionline. They are everywhere. I'm loving it !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOWYrinchow&feature=youtu.be Click the GEAR and select Hi-Def
  3. cheap_plastic_flower

    Parkour vids enjoy!

    I liked them. They were short in length and not filled with some screeching noise sang by a drug addicted, multi-millionaire "music star". I liked the one about the Mammoth. I can use that move in battle. Thanks.
  4. cheap_plastic_flower

    Unleash the ponies! [Unofficial pony thread]

    Niknik655 is a Pikachu Spy !!!
  5. cheap_plastic_flower

    Can anyone help me

    This was redirected to my personal email. It belongs to me and not Tankionline. cheap_plastic_flower, icynf has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "fix it now". icynf said: ====================================================================== Ok for one nightmare and bartzilla is not getting married because me and bartzilla are marreid get back on that talk where faolan was asking for help and say your sorry and you did not mean it. ====================================================================== Here's my apology ... Smell me !!!
  6. cheap_plastic_flower

    Rebalance discussions, Keep them here! Avoid making new threads!

    I liked things the way they were before the rebalance; but it ain't going to change. If a SPAZZ like me can do that in a drugged out Polygon without drugs with a mob of Thunders blasting away at him ... ANYONE CAN !! If it hadn't been for the druggers I might have actually made a crystal or two. What I am trying to say to all of the people that did not like the rebalance is ... GIVE IT A REST !!! People are beginning to laugh at you. Go play. P.S. You should have saved your Crystals instead of drugging 90% of the time just to impress your friends. You could have bought some STUFF.
  7. cheap_plastic_flower

    Can anyone help me

    I have it from reliable sources that Nightmare21 and Bartzilla had themselves banned to get away from you. They are using their second accounts and are usually on Server 33. I think they may be getting Tanki Married soon. Looks like Bartzilla wasn't your friend afterall.
  8. cheap_plastic_flower

    Unleash the ponies! [Unofficial pony thread]

    You seem be the expert on HORSE BUTTS. You tell me.
  9. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Isidia is not DEAD. It's still alive and SCORING POINTS.

    You are correct, Selena. It is spelled Isida. However, I think my way of spelling Isidia looks better and has a lot more zing to it. I have filed a formal complaint with Tankionline to have the name changed to ISIDIA permanently. I refuse to use the current spelling because it simply does not look cool. I expect to see Isida changed to ISIDIA after the next rebalance.
  10. cheap_plastic_flower

    Rebalance discussions, Keep them here! Avoid making new threads!

    I benefited from the rebalance because I was lucky enough to have a lot of crystals. I know a lot of good folks on the Forum that were not so fortunate. That is the ONE PART about the rebalance that makes me feel uncomfortable. I met and played with and against some really good people. I learned a lot from them. Now I see them and they are using M1 and M2 turrets and hulls where they used to have M3 equipment. I am sitting there M3'ed out the kazoo and I feel guilty about it. There has to be a way to equalize this situation. There is no way to equalize the equipment, but maybe they could go back to the OLDS POINTS SYSTEM. Higher ranks get less points for destroying a lower rank and lower ranks get more points for destroying higher ranks. I always liked that system anyway. The D/L of a player might suffer, but his points would definitely increase and his crystal reward would increase too. More points, more crystals, more ranking up at a quicker rate, better equipment. It's just an opinion. We can't change the rebalance, but I know there are enough smart people in Tanki to come up with something that would make it fun for all of us. Any suggestions ??
  11. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Isidia is not DEAD. It's still alive and SCORING POINTS.

    I can't believe that you have been here this long and you still believe those signs, Dr. Urbi. :D It is to KEEP OUT other Isidias while they get to use theirs. I know most of the people by name. I don't know the language so they use "tank signals" for the dumb English player (me). They are an OK bunch. It was a good game. That is all I care about !!!
  12. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Isidia is not DEAD. It's still alive and SCORING POINTS.

    The ISIDIA IS NOT DEAD. The pic is a No Supplies Kungur. The Red Team had two Isidias. They stomped us. You can see the final score for the Isidia at the TOP of the Red Team. We had one, but it had some problems with lag. Before the rebalance I had an Isidia. I put it back on my Wish List after this battle. Some people hate them; but I think they are a benefit to the game as long as the operator understands how to use it and uses it to benefit the team.
  13. cheap_plastic_flower

    Rebalance discussions, Keep them here! Avoid making new threads!

    I almost forgot this little item. I think Isidia has already been HACKED. I saw an M3 stay at the Blue Flag in Kungur and heal tanks thru buildings and reach all the way to the ditch doing it. I didn't take any pics or video. You can be on the lookout for it. It was on our team so I didn't complain much. Take it when you can get it. Maybe it was just a glitch. I sure hope so. This is not GOSSIP. I know what I saw that Isidia doing !!! Another person saw it and filed a complaint complete with picture.
  14. cheap_plastic_flower

    Rebalance discussions, Keep them here! Avoid making new threads!

    Is anyone having any problems with the rotation on FREEZE ? It is too hard to control now. If you want to make a quarter turn, it will turn 90 degrees. It appears not to be "fine tuned". It's not lag. Problem solved. It only does it in my browser. The Standalone Flash Player works fine. I didn't have any problem with the reduction of speed on the Hornet; but I think the PHYSICS are wrong. It responds on jumps and turns like the old Wasp M3 on nitro. It's just too unstable. Anyone ??
  15. cheap_plastic_flower

    Best Paint After Rebalance?

    I bought Clay and Picasso. It's a toss up. I liked them both. Effective.
  16. cheap_plastic_flower

    How many crystals did you get back?

    236,000+ and I have 78,000+ left. On topic .... It makes my heart sad to look out over the Forum and see all of you POOR PEOPLE. If I had the power I would award all of you ONE MILLION crystals. Alas, I do not have that power. Instead, I am going to enjoy ZAPPING you with my M3 Thunder and then grinding what is left into dust with my M3 Mammoth. Being poor must be horrible. What does it feel like .... ?
  17. cheap_plastic_flower

    Stop Re-balance Petition!

    Be careful !! Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out.
  18. cheap_plastic_flower

    R.I.P Tankionline

    Be careful !! Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out.
  19. cheap_plastic_flower

    I'm sorry

    Be careful !! Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out.
  20. cheap_plastic_flower

    Rebalance discussions, Keep them here! Avoid making new threads!

    You are correct. I changed my mind about it after an Iran disaster. It was an M3 Smoky/Viking. He was destroying everything. It is deadly at long range and close range. I think it may be the replacement for Shaft. It is way overpowered even in an NS battle. I hope no one hacks it. It would take an expert to tell the difference between a legit Smoky and a hack.. I ain't one !!
×
×
  • Create New...