-
Posts
899 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by cheap_plastic_flower
-
I agree 100 percent. It is back on TOP where it belongs !! Freeze and Firebird !! Bring 'em on !! They are just a BIC LIGHTER and a HOTEL ICE MACHINE compared to the MIGHTY THUNDER. Railgun ... that may pose a problem.
-
Rebalance discussions, Keep them here! Avoid making new threads!
cheap_plastic_flower replied to r_AdvocatusDiaboli0 in Archive
I came across a lot of turrets in this battle. Just my opinions. P.S. Don't guard the flag with a Hornet and Thunder. -
Rebalance discussions, Keep them here! Avoid making new threads!
cheap_plastic_flower replied to r_AdvocatusDiaboli0 in Archive
Did anyone notice something ?? I thought it was a waste of space anyway. Yea, yea I know. I am a waste of space too. Keep it up. I thrive on anger. I don't care about the ratings thing. It is just an EGO TRIP. -
Rebalance discussions, Keep them here! Avoid making new threads!
cheap_plastic_flower replied to r_AdvocatusDiaboli0 in Archive
Here is your FREE CRYING TOWEL. Please don't cry in front of me. I have a weak heart and the sight of you crying might put me into cardiac arrest. No mouth to mouth ... PLEASE !! BYE. No further comment from me. -
Russian Sportsmanship vs English Speaking Losers with None
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
Go make trouble somewhere else Snyper. You know that no one likes you. Perhaps we can discuss why you got "kicked". Hahahahaha. -
Rebalance discussions, Keep them here! Avoid making new threads!
cheap_plastic_flower replied to r_AdvocatusDiaboli0 in Archive
I had an Isidia backing me up at the flag. It was an M2 I think. Check the pic. It was still on top of the list. Unless things change; you will see Isidia getting the CRYSTALS. No problem for me. I'm just playing because I like to see stuff go BOOM. -
Rebalance discussions, Keep them here! Avoid making new threads!
cheap_plastic_flower replied to r_AdvocatusDiaboli0 in Archive
I will correct myself. It "felt different" and "seemed" to have a little more ZIP to it. The turret worked great, but rotating the hull "felt a little slower". It is all guesswork for me right now. Sorry I couldn't be more help. We all use Thunder a lot so other opinions will definitely help. Thanks. -
Rebalance discussions, Keep them here! Avoid making new threads!
cheap_plastic_flower replied to r_AdvocatusDiaboli0 in Archive
Thank you for that useful info, Skitee. -
Rebalance discussions, Keep them here! Avoid making new threads!
cheap_plastic_flower replied to r_AdvocatusDiaboli0 in Archive
This is why no one will be able to post USEFUL INFORMATION in this topic. It will turn into a Whine-a-Lot Contest like all of those other topics. I don't want to scroll thru a lot of repetitive and useless junk like this. Can something be done !!! -
Rebalance discussions, Keep them here! Avoid making new threads!
cheap_plastic_flower replied to r_AdvocatusDiaboli0 in Archive
I tried out my Mammoth M3 and Thunder M3 with Picasso Paint in a really quick No Supplies Battle. I did not see a noticeable difference in my speed, damage effect, or armor. I did see A LOT OF THUNDERS and RAILS. I finally met a Titan with Twins. I wasn't that impressed. There were a few Wasps. That is to be expected right now. I expect things to change once everyone upgrades; but right now the THUNDER and MAMMOTH is still a RELIABLE WORKHORSE. Those are just my opinions. -
Testing Mammoth and Thunder AFTER the rebalance.
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
Thanks. -
Testing Mammoth and Thunder AFTER the rebalance.
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
I haven't seen it, yet.. Maybe HichigoShiro will get a screen cap. -
Testing Mammoth and Thunder AFTER the rebalance.
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Testing Mammoth and Thunder AFTER the rebalance. Archive
I tried out my Mammoth M3 and Thunder M3 with Picasso Paint in a really quick No Supplies Battle. I did not see a noticeable difference in my speed, damage effect, or armor. I did see A LOT OF THUNDERS and RAILS. I finally met a Titan with Twins. I wasn't that impressed. There were a few Wasps. That is to be expected right now. I expect things to change once everyone upgrades; but right now the THUNDER and MAMMOTH is still a RELIABLE WORKHORSE. Those are just my opinions. You will have to form your own. This is a topic about Mammoth/Thunder/Paints comparisons against other tanks. PLEASE do not turn this into a WHINE-A-LOT topic. *** I may have created a duplicate topic. Sorry. Lock it if you have too. -
Really nice work with the videos. It is great info for the news users.
-
If we can't get the OLD EYE back; maybe we can convince the Devs to at least get some COOL LOOKING GLASSES for it.
-
Russian Sportsmanship vs English Speaking Losers with None
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
Thank you for that info. Even though I can't speak the language; I am sure they will understand GG WP. Learning Russian is out of the question for me. -
Russian Sportsmanship vs English Speaking Losers with None
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
Most No Supply Battles are created by Russian players on Server Two. There are never many NS battles in the list. I scroll down the list and look at the players in the battles. If I see names I recognize; I either join the battle or wait until there is an opening. I have never been asked to leave, so I guess I do my share of the work. I prefer Kungur, but Iran will work if nothing else is open. -
Russian Sportsmanship vs English Speaking Losers with None
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
I know it is obvious to you guys that more Russians speak English than vice versa. Most of them have their specialties. I just come into the battle and wait until someone tells me, using tank motions, where I need to be. I always try to play with the same group of people as much as possible. The language may be a barrier, but actions still speak louder than words. Playing with a group of English speakers is just a waste of time for me. Too much DRAMA.. -
Bump. Kilaz just goes through pushing stuff up to the top of the list. Topics like this should be openly discussed on the forum. Now he has to start all over. LOL. He is the most annoying type of troller. I don't think he ever sleeps.
-
Yes I do. “Do A Barrel Roll”
-
Now do you see what I mean about digging up OLD TOPICS. This topic should have went INACTIVE months ago. We need to get rid of this kind of junk so the users can post more ... What do I need to buy with my "krystels", Just saying Hi, My tanks spins around, Join my clan please, Ubagadaga is using naughty words in chat, How do I make my tank turn left .... These people need help !!
-
poat A demented verb which express a temporally insane condition. Oh geez, I think it's time to poat a lil bit: (starting to poat) "PoatPoatPoat *Uffaaah Uffaaahhhhh Uff!*... ooh, ok I'm done"
-
I don't think Dr. Urbi did it to be rude. He is a not a native English speaker and it was probably a bad translation. In cases like this I always translate things to Klingon. ***** is pronounced ShuktaBogRomJonBokBokZug in that beautiful language. I hope he doesn't get banned for a simple mistake.
-
Russian Sportsmanship vs English Speaking Losers with None
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Russian Sportsmanship vs English Speaking Losers with None Archive
My advice is not to read any of this. It might rub off on some of you LOSERS and you know who I am talking about folks !! I thought I would tell this little story so that some people could discover what it means to practice GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. I always enjoy it when I see it happen and I enjoy it even more when it happens to me. A player from a country unknown and speaking a language I could not understand took the time to give a fellow player a helping hand. I had played with and against Vlad166 many times. He was really, really good with that Thunder. I was guarding the flag, as usual, when the GOLD BOX dropped onto the bridge in Kungur. There was no one around so I said to myself, "Why not !!" I started my move and it seemed like every Hornet on the Blue Team had seen it and started their dash for it too. It was NO SUPPLIES so NITRO was not an option. I knew I would not make it, but I was going to give it my best shot. Suddenly I felt a bump and rotated slightly and saw the front end of a Viking PUSHING ME. He could have easily passed me and grabbed it himself, but he decided not too. I blasted away at the Hornets in an attempt to keep them away from the GOLD BOX while he kept pushing me. I don't really know if the pushing helped; but I was the first one to the GOLD BOX. You don't get many when you are hanging around the flag in a Mammoth. To make a short story even longer; it was just a gracious showing of GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. Some people have asked me why I like NS battles and playing with and against Russian Marshalls. "Do you like being slapped around by those guys ?" It's simple. They have STYLE. They don't fill the Battle Chat with junk and nasty comments. They are there to play and have a good time. My only regret is that I don't speak Russian. Thanks Vlad166 !! Thanks for being a TRUE SPORTSMAN !!
Jump to content


































































