Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    lol ... "To use a spectator or not to use . this is the question " xD
  2. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    amazing video !! Good job !
  3. delnina2

    Gold Boxes!

    Same . I was so close to the gold box but railgun 0.0 4 missed .
  4. delnina2

    3000 crystal gold boxes!

    dude Im a generlissmo ._.
  5. delnina2

    3000 crystal gold boxes!

    This is a lot ... Sometimes I see only 1 alarms in 4 hours ( Normal one ) But be happy -_- you already cought one -.-
  6. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Speedy recovery ! Drink/eat a lot of soup . ( A chicken soup and eat some Onion with Honey !!
  7. delnina2

    Valentine’s Day in Tanki Online

    На пороге день всех влюбленных, и мы, по традиции, отмечаем его в «Танках Онлайн»! Вот что мы подготовили для вас в этом году: Играйте в праздничной краске и ловите припасы на праздничных парашютах с 05:00 МСК 13 февраля до 05:00 МСК 16 февраля. Приобретайте самую романтичную краску в игре — «С любовью» — со скидкой 90% с 05:00 МСК 14 февраля до 05:00 МСК 15 февраля. Кстати, в честь праздника мы представим обновлённый вариант краски, который останется в игре навсегда! Запасайтесь кристаллами с помощью банковских карт и терминалов вдвое дешевле с 05:00 МСК 14 февраля до 05:00 МСК 15 февраля. Впереди 25% скидка на пушки, корпуса и краски 23 февраля, а также 50% скидка на микропрокачки и 70% на их ускорение 8 марта, так что кристаллы вам обязательно пригодятся. Ловите праздничные золотые ящики номиналом в 3000 кристаллов с 05:00 МСК 14 февраля до 05:00 МСК 15 февраля! ​As you can see in the russian forum they worte 70% discount on Speedups .
  8. delnina2

    Valentine’s Day in Tanki Online

    The russian forum says there is 70% off on Speed ups .
  9. delnina2

    Ideas for Game Modes!

    I don't get your point but ok .
  10. delnina2

    Ideas for Game Modes!

    Do you jelous him ? Where / When did he cry ? And please can you use google translate because I can not undertstand you . To Hot for you . I suggest you to ignore this guy . I think that he wants a bit attention .
  11. delnina2

    Valentine’s Day in Tanki Online

    I wanted to buy vulcan m1 but then -_- 25% off . Not 50% !! I need 50% off .
  12. delnina2

    Valentine’s Day in Tanki Online

    True . I agrre with everyword.
  13. delnina2

    Valentine’s Day in Tanki Online

    I will have to wait to may 1 ._.
  14. delnina2

    Valentine’s Day in Tanki Online

    + .. Thanks anyway tanki !
  15. delnina2

    Let's discuss new paints!

    No. Not all the arabs are rich -_- .
  16. delnina2

    Ideas for Game Modes!

    Frist learn english please . 2. This is To - Hot for you idea -_-
  17. delnina2

    Ideas for Game Modes!

    But 3 players makes a problem - 20:3 = 6.66666667
  18. delnina2

    Ideas for Game Modes!

    I have to say that your idea is great, but maybe they should make more than 3 teams - 4 will be even better beacuse there a lot of maps with 20 players 20:3 = 6.667 20:4 = 5 . for example Berlin can have 36 players - 3 teams - 12 each team 4 teams - 9 each team . It can work in every map . Farm - 2 players each team . Kungur 4 players each team . Red Bule Green Purple/White . Think about it . It will be great for Hugh clan wars or just for fun . And I think tanki should allow there Friendships - Grean + Red agasint everyone ! This thing will add an amazing tactical demsion . Delnina's review : Great Idea . Rate : :) :) :) :) :) Deadline: I hope it will be exsit !
  19. delnina2

    Ideas for Game Modes!

    I thought about it too but . A player can hide and nobody will find him and he will get the whole fund .
  20. yes i have some!! Jump supply . :D x2 Power x2 Mass ...
  21. Very good Idea ! I think that it will be very useful . One of the best ideas I have seen ! 5 stars from 5 . A tip . Because your idea's topic has 17 pages and 67+ upvotes . Please send a Pm to Hazal Rah .
  22. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    yay 1000 Supplies kit is back :D
  23. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    No, But I will tell you my opinion ... I don't think that players/clans/clubs that use a spectator mode for recording their videos, especially in a contests. worth my up-vote . A spectator mode is not possible for everyone . So this unfair that a player will win a contests because he had a spectator. Maybe your video is not for a contest but this is unfair that a club will be able to use a spectator mode, and another club will dream about it . Moreover I don't like the spectator's perspective .
×
×
  • Create New...