Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. delnina2

    [ Forum Game ] What the Face!?!?

    Pigman face : -...-
  2. delnina2

    [Forum Game] Ask A Silly Question

    We are humans and we are live for our passion . Why do i like my teacher ?
  3. delnina2

    [Forum Game] The Story

    but he couldn't
  4. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    lol can I come ? As a guest ? xD?
  5. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    Hazal rah "- Hit animation. We need them huge sparkles, aren't we?" Will it make too much lags ?
  6. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    Thanks Hazal Rah
  7. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    Rest in peace twins :( image: http://en.tankiwiki.com/Turrets
  8. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Lol ... I was in a battle and a gold hacker was there ... 50 golds fell I took 10 :3 - I dont have picture because my word wasnt open
  9. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Good point ... !
  10. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    Vulcan : Advantages Disadvantages - The Vulcan is not Op . Advantages : The Vulcan's damage is great . The Vulcan's distance is great . The Vulcan's Impact force is great if you're a havey hull Disadvantages : The vulcan has a problem if you are In a high/low place and the enemy is on a lower/higher you may miss him . The Vuclan's impact force may flip you if you're a light tank and may descreas your speed ... When you will trun yout hull your turret will move too ... As you can see the vulcan is balance .
  11. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Swift didnt add your name to the memeber list - You're not here .
  12. BlueLight . Please edit your posts .
  13. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    you're from Uk arent you ? ... lol ...
  14. you'r describe is over 125 words . bluight1290 ...
  15. delnina2

    Destroy English

    mi wunnt tu lay wid yo .
  16. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Who the Hell are you ? ? And you created a parkour club http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=241895&do=findComment&comment=4299184 . Guys if this guy is in your clan - so .. .
  17. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    TBH ? ? ._. Explain me please ... Devs cave = Base 51 xD Joke
  18. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    Dude . Isida ok if you're right so I'm a hugh dumb kid :l . P.s The next Wepons will be Laser ... And yes I heared about something lik ricochet ... a balls of Electric shock ...
  19. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    Yes you're right ._. But I never saw a gun called - Isida / freeze / Ricochet / Twins etc ... or tanks - Dictator hornet ... Tanki will never be like Real life :3 . But I do agree that tanki should make - Hammer Thunder Smoky Vulcan Railgun To more realistic ... Smoky is not realistic
  20. delnina2

    Paints with Hammer protection!

    What about Pixel :3 ? ?
  21. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    True . But this is Tanki not Reallifey
  22. delnina2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Check out My gudie . http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=241861&do=findComment&comment=4298279 ...
  23. delnina2

    Let's Discuss Paints!

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=241861&do=findComment&comment=4298279 Check my Gudie .
  24. delnina2

    Gudie New paints .

    I will add the Vulcan paints to here when they will be out .
×
×
  • Create New...