Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    The point was I had a basis for my argument, I had a right to rage and contrary to what you said I actually didn't rage, go back and check my post if you wish, there's no rage in it whatsoever. On the other hand you're raging and you have no basis for your argument.
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I had a reason there: it actually was mistake on the mods part, it got removed from my karma, whereas I think I can safely say you have no hope of getting that removed.
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Horrible or not, you wasted your time by posting that.
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Random screenshots

    :lol: Additionally: http://prnt.sc/rabin
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Wasn't that posted a while ago?
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Yes, yes, I read your post wrong, I apoligize.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    He quit, without a topic or vid. I wouldn't point it out if he was a fake quitter :lol: He told me a day before he left that he'd be quitting and he hasn't been on Tanki nor Skype since (talking around 2 weeks back). Note: His profile clearly says he's been online within the timeframe I've given, though it isn't him. He mentioned he'd be giving his account to his girlfriend or something.
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    @Oufa (/@Noob) has actually quit Tanki Online hence he's no longer the oldest active player.
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    They could've easily been dropped, in which case it's quite easy to beat. I was once dropped a few golds in Highland and the first 4 golds were also taken in 15 seconds (source), and if I had on Nitro on it'd probably take a lot less. Trust me, fill a Polygon with golds and it's possible to taken at at least 8 within 15 seconds. However, no one's come forth with more gold boxes taken within 15 seconds, dropped or not. So show the proof and perhaps it'll be taken into consideration.
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    There's a reason his nickname's theFiringHand.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Aww, sorry it isn't acceptable Sniperwolf, truly amazing though, nice job! Perhaps keep it until WO1 and come back :P
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Woah...
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    If you actually blocked him, great, I honestly think the whole thing was immature. There's a quote I often use, I quite like it: "Arguing with a fool only proves that there are two." With that I'll be gone ;)
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  15. Added. Added. Note: I only added the one which met the rank requirement. Added. Added. Added. Added.
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Good luck playing with him <_< Or anyone in your friend list that is.
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    @FederalBureauFBI still has the most posts on the forum – Top Overall Posters.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  19. GreenTerrorist changes his nickname to @Afro_Samurai
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    New security check.

    I'm pretty sure the old one was replaced because it got really glitchy. A few days ago I got locked out of the forum for a few hours because it kept saying the code was wrong, which it clearly wasn't.
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Random screenshots

    I doubt it'll happen, I've modified a random screenshot 100 times just for fun, none of them turned out inappropriate. All just video games and computer programs. PS I know 100 times is simply not enough times, but just take my word for it, it won't happen.
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Random screenshots

    http://prnt.sc/cis070 to http://prnt.sc/cis0l0
×
×
  • Create New...