Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Thanks ^_^ From the main post:
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Hhh shhhhhh :lol:
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    (1) @Pizzarrific made it, not . (2) It's amazing (3) If it's so bad, go make better. It's an amazing trailer, the tabs at 00:20 make it all just look more awesome than it already is. It's a great trailer and I don't think you'd be able to do better. If you can, show me.
  4. That's a very nice cow you've got there. She's a bit small, no?
  5. I never had an actual pet but I once kidnapped a Garter snake I found in a random park :lol:
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Picture for future article :ph34r:
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    when you got like 50 guys on tanki who like you

    I'd say 5-10% too, but it really does seem like there a lot of females here... I can name 10 (ik ik, not a lot) females off the top of my head in the staff alone, and much more regular players. In the RU community especially, go look at their "Real photo" topic, most of it is girls :lol: So maybe like 20-25%?
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Random screenshots

    A.K.A It doesn't exist.
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    What's better, that garbage to this? Either way, there's no point in arguing, everyone has their own opinion.
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Yup, should be updated soon. Reported.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Trigger a Tanker!

    How to trigger a dev.
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Clan "FAME" Logo Competition.

    It ain't his :lol: Not gonna get all serious, I know he doesn't want everyone to think it's his. Google "fame" and it's the first image that pops up on Google Images xD
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Clan "FAME" Logo Competition.

    Nice, but mine's better quality imo.
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    Everyone gave up? :c
  15. Why so many dots though? :huh:
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    GG We all love when this happens, aye?
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    How To Get Spectator؟

    Applications for spectator mode are currently open, you can read more about it and apply here. However, do realize that you need 1 000 YouTube subscribers. Additionally, you can use something called Modeless Spectator, read about that here.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    In that case, I challenge you.
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Sort of like I've done here? That ain't stealing.
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I have no idea what you mean by this... dogm45 doesn't steal creativity.
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Imagine the 'poof' that occurred when you got killed/left.
×
×
  • Create New...