Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Story] The Rabbit Tanker (Part 2)

    Read Part 1 – Link. After a few hours of driving, we finally made it home. I dashed to the elevator up the stairs to my office on the 65th floor, slammed the door, and got to work. Aha, who am I kidding? I don't work after long rides and adventures like the one I'd had, I sit around, watch TV and eat my favorite snack, Carrotcorn popcorn, YUM! Anyways I sat in my fancy chair which was ten times the size of me, reached for the remote, turned on the TV and felt myself ooze deeper into the humungous chair! Ah, nothing beats a good quiet night in New York city, the only sound was the TV, the mice squeaking in the little hole in my office wall, and the thousands of beeping cars right outside (yea, maybe not so quiet... But all I cared about at that moment was my TV and carrotcorn. "OBJ, YUMB!! THIBS IBS SO GOOBD!!" I said as I stuffed a huge handful of carrotcorn in my mouth, not to mention that a handful is practically biting off more than I can chew. "Hello viewers, and mom. My name is @TriNitroToIuene, and boy do we have a good piece of breaking news for you today!" Said the news reporter on the TV. "Breaking news, yata yata yata, who cares!? Get to my favorite cartoon already, Rabbit Tails, will ya?" I said with a "hmpf." ​"Your cartoons can wait kid, a criminal has just escaped from the Greensberg City jail!" The reporter said, as if he had heard me. "Oh seriously, who cares?!" I said back to the reporter. "And you know you gotta care, because his name is @Remaine." The reporter said with a shiver. "Well that does sound a little familiar... WAIT WHAT?! Rem escaped?! But how?!" Without even thinking I ran straight down to Night-Sister's office on the 37th floor and banged on her door like a madman. "Open up Night! Open up!" "Woah, no need for the screaming." I heard a voice say. As soon as she opened it, I leaped across the entire room, right under a sofa. "What is it now Rabbit? Finished your carrotcorn again? That's like thirty bags in the past week alone. Really, you gotta stop." "Its Rem," I said fearfully. "he's escaped!" "Again? Oh well, looks like the job hasn't been done. Back in the car Rabbit. I'll call the others." She said, quite calmly, a bit too calmly actually, it was creepy. Anyways, she called tweez, and Con, and within a matter of minutes we were all back in the car. I felt so tired after that long drive I'd had about half and hour ago, but I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that the Rabbit Hater had escaped and was after me, so I woke myself up as much as I possibly can. However, it turns out that I was so tired I fell asleep on tweezer's lap after only five minutes or so. I must say, his thigh makes an excellent pillow for a rabbit. After a while we made it back to the police station, I was feeling a bit mad at Mr. Fujitora, letting him escape so fast, I knocked on the door so hard, but as you may not remember, I'm a rabbit, my hard knock made basically now sound whatsoever. "Need help?" asked Con. "Umm, I guess." "Okay, no prob." He replied as he turned the doorknob. "Ah, there we go." "Show off..." I said. "But thanks anyways." We all walked inside, and sitting inside the jail cell was none other than Mr. Fujitora himself. (facepalm) "What on earth?" My jaw dropped "What are you doing in there?" "Long story..." Issho replied. "I loooove long stories." Said tweez. "Do tell." "Well, I kind of wanted to get rid of that key, and I knew I'd forget by the next time I had to go to the washroom, so as soon as you left I went to the washroom, but when I came back Rem was gone, and a box of doughnuts had taken his place on the metal stool. I had no idea how he got out, but I thought I'd try eating one of those doughnuts, you know, no one can investigate on an empty stomach! So I took out the spare key from inside my hat, opened the jail door, and ran for the doughnuts. But little did I know, I was tricked! As soon as a took a bite out of that yummy doughnut, some mysterious man with a long coat and a hat with the brim covering his eyes came running for the jail door. At first I thought he wanted my doughnuts, but then I noticed he wasn't out to get my food, he kinda wanted me inside here jail. So he slammed in shut and ran off." "Wow..." Said Night-Sisters. "You're stupid." "Ehhh," Issho said with a shrug. "so I've heard. Anyways, can you just get me out of here?" Night-Sister walked over to the door and slid it open. It was unlocked. "Why are you even a police officer?" Contra. "You seem like some admin I know from a video game or something." "Admin? From a video game? Where did you get that from?" He laughed. "Well, where did you decide to investigate by eating doughnuts?" Contra retorted. "I was hungry? Is there a problem?" He said. "Ummm, I actually have no clue..." Contra said in shock. "Just forget it." tweezers said. "Something tells me we should pay another visit to the hotel." With that, we took off for the hotel leaving the weird policeman behind. After a long, bumpy drive at like 1 AM, we finally made it back to the hotel. I opened the car door, and dropped out right on to the floor. "Finally, normal air!" I said. "The AC was on..." Night-Sisters said. "Yeah, but tweez farted." "The one who smelt it, dealt it." Tweez said. "Okay... Well there's the security guard again." Night-Sisters said. "Oh good, I got a few questions for him." I said in a sly voice. "Come on bros!" "I'm a girl! How many times can you call me bro already?" Night-Sisters said. "Oh yea, sorry bro." We walked over to the door as the security guard stopped me, again. "Sir, I ain't stupid. I remember you. Bring an ID this time?" The security guard said. "No, but what I did bring is a few questions." I replied. "What's your name?" I said sharply, snapping out a small notebook and pen. "Give me your ID, rabbit." He hissed, ignoring my question. "Alright, if you don't want to answer that, answer this. How old are you?" "ID?" He started to get mad, but I wasn't scared of some old tough security guard, PFFT. "Where have you been between the last time I came and now?" I asked on. "ID?!" He yelled. ​"I'm sorry sir, but that's none of your concern." I said. He tried to punch me to the next country, but since I am a small creature I walked under his legs right into the building without him even noticing. "Huh??? Where'd he go?" He asked tweezers. "That way!" tweezers said, pointed up. "Okay thanks bro. Be right back, I'ma gotta get a biiiiig ladder..." He said with a grin. "Yes, you do that..." Contra said. As soon as he went to find his 'big ladder' the rest of my crew walked into the building with me." "That was fun, but now what?" I asked. "I say we check the visitors list, I bet that Rem signed in." tweezers said. "I doubt he'd have used his real name, but maybe there's a clue..." So we went over to the guy by the counter to ask him for the list of visitors. "Hello sir, may we see the view the visitors list?" Contra requested. "Okay, here you go." The man at the desk said as he handed the list to him. I took a bunch of papers and scrolled through the list, it was huge, so I skipped to the R's... No Remaine there. "Nothing in the R's, you got anything?" I asked the others. "As a matter of fact I do." Contra asked. "I'm an undercover FBI agent, so I'd know that Rem always signs up for stuff with a random name, but it's always the same, @I3rilliant..." Contra continued, still staring down at the visitors list. I grabbed the paper from Contra and scanned for I3rilliant. "Yup, he's here..." I found it. "What room number?" Asked Night-Sisters "Let me check," I said as I looked back down at the paper. "Okay, here it is, '@I3rilliant, signed in 09/07/16, room no.: right in front of your face'!" "What the heck?" tweezers said. "Muhahaha, you think you can fool me rabbit?" said the guy at the desk. "Well think again!" He yelled as he ripped off his fake beard and mustache. It was Rem! "Oh dear..." I said. "Run!" I started running for my life. A teller was the the last person I would suspect to be Rem. "Not so fast little rabbit!" Rem said as he pulled out his pistol. "Stop, or I'll shoot!" "Stop or no stop, you'll shoot either way. Might as well keep running." I yelled. "Fine then, you leave me no choice," He said as he squinted his eyes. "three..." But while he was counting down, out came the security guard with his ladder. "YOU! DUMB RABBIT! I'ma kill you once and for all!" The security guard yelled, he began running towards me. He was getting closer... closer... so close... AND BAM, in between him and I slid none other than Tweez with his fancy shmancy gun, aiming it straight at the fuming security guard. The guard froze instantly. "Move and I'll shoot." Tweeze said, quite slowly and clearly. "How about we make a deal, I move and you shoot, but you move, and he shoots you?" Said the guard with a chuckle. "What?" "Uuum, Tweez, yea, there's a sniper aiming at you from down there..." I said. "Oh. Well then, I guess you got me– NOW!!!" Tweez suddenly yelled and out of nowhere Night-Sister and Contra came into view, Contra from behind the sniper and Night-Sisters from a door right behind the guard. Before I could even process what was happening, Night-Sister knocked out the guard with some crazy twist-of-the-neck move. "DUCK!" Tweez yelled again as he sprinted for the elevator. The sniper shot and missed Tweez. By now we all were sprinting to the elevator, we all jumped in at the last second and the elevator closed, leaving Rem and the security guard behind. "Look what you did!" Rem yelled at the reviving security guard. "I should have never hired you, @GoldRock." "Sorry, I tried." Gold said. "Tried isn't good enough Gold." Rem said. "I know sir." Gold said hopelessly. "You'd be in your right mind to fire on the spot." "Lucky for you, I'm not in my right mind" Rem said with an evil smile. "Just make sure they don't leave the building." "Oh thank you for your mercy sir. But what's your plan?" "Oh, you'll see, you'll see." Rem chuckled. Meanwhile, in the elevator. "Who are those two guys? The security guard and the sniper?" I asked. "I know the sniper all too well, that was @Fen-Harel" Contra said. "He doesn't usually make appearances, was always a behind-the-scenes guy..." "I know him too." Night-SIsters said. "But do any of you guys have a weird feeling about that security guard? I mean, I know he's partners with Rem, but who is he?" "But we need proof before we can deal with him." Tweez said. "Isn't attempting to murder rabbit good enough?" Night-Sisters asked. "Working under Rem is a lot worse than murder." "So we go back and collect info?" "Exactly!" He answered. "Well, that and fight em' all." "Come on, why?" I whined. "I'm tired and scared of those two huge guys." "Rabbit...." Night-Sisters said. ​"Fine, but just imagine following two people who are out to kill you..." I said. "I wouldn't be scared at all." Tweezers bragged. "What floor are we going to?" Contra asked. "Oh, we're going to the top floor." Night-Sisters said. "The 157th floor." TO BE CONTINUED! ––––––––– I wrote this back in October of 2014 and published it in my old creativity topic, Yisroel.Rabin's Articles. There's nothing there I'm particularly proud of, it was all newbie writing, but I think this series is decent enough to be published here. This isn't an exact copy of the one in my old topic though, it has been proofread and changed a few places to make it easier and more enjoyable to read. If I see people enjoy it, I'll do the same for the rest of the already written parts and perhaps try to finish the whole series (I never did in the old topic).
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks for the golds ^_^ Modeless spec pic preview:
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    Got it fixed.
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    It won't be updated automatically, but I guess every once in a while it'll be done manually. On a side note, try keeping everything you gotta say in the least amount of posts possible, makes things cleaner. If you forgot to mention something in an already posted posted, simply edit it. ;) EDIT: Brag here.
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    Okay, quest resumes play! :D
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Blue Sphere Receivers

    :mellow:
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks @eragon33 for the golds! :wub: Modeless spec pic preview:
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I finally got my laptop fixed :D Ohhhh this feels good. | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Are you famous?

    Rejectedtion meet StarFox, StarFox meet Rejected.Great! Now you know him. Matchmaker 1O1 – Making matches since 1998.
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Nevermind :P
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    But think about it, if you get the record, you can brag about your fame in the Are you famous? topic!
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    That isn't hard to find, I saw it the day he became CM.
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    In order for your record to be accepted by the Judging Committee, it must:• Be submitted by the record setter (excluding group records) • Include proof in the form of screenshot, video or Staff's affirmation • Clearly display the proof of the record (usernames, kills, dates, D/L, other numbers)
  14. I have mine all planned out, I actually really like how it's coming out. And this is just a draft, I'm gonna retake and reedit everything once I'm done the draft. Good lick all!
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Don't you understand? It IS all his fault, if he hadn't existed, none of this would've happened!
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Issue 56] [Contest] The Pyramid of Tanki

    Can we make a three-dimentional pyramid?
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    :wacko:
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Soooo, for the Thunder question, was there a mistake? Cuz I put 0 after I couldn't get any of the other chooses...
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    As I said, I didn't even need to check the date. I'm confident I'm in the top 50 this time.
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    I choose to believe that Godmode's first apperence doesn't mean his physical appearance, because that was around April Fools, which isn't one of the options. And I remember when he was first introduced, didn't even need to check the date. :p
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    I need one answer... Godmode.
×
×
  • Create New...