-
Posts
1 784 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by I3ANNED
-
Oh ok, and yeah I got kicked from EN2 several times then it wouldn't let me back in to the server .-.
-
Thought that was a fake but...
-
After Effects must have keyframes selected from one layer in order to export them as text.
-
Was tryna make a joke there too, guess I ain't funny :C
-
You wonder where everyone gets there money from <_<
-
Wasp sucks unless it's M3 I suggest you use viking/hornet.
-
My nickname was inspired by you :wub: I met you in a parkour battle once. It was when I was using Hornet M2 XT, Railgun M2 XT and Frost...
-
I3ANNED 2016©
-
I got only 3k .-.
-
How'd you get 30 kills with that loading thing on your screen?
-
Happened to me once.
-
its a dev/cm's account -_- .
Jump to content











































































