Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. k send request. Also I might leave this team and start my own...
  2. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Joined in the middle of the round.
  3. Bought M1 wasp today and did some parkour with a friend. I also got on the building in front of the big ramp in 2042, forgot to take screenshot.
  4. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    GUYS! It's true! :'( I'm a building...
  5. Where's the new article? I'm waiting for the winners of TheWhiteBeard's contest.
  6. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Tell me more about it C:
  7. Sad times. That kids is why we link an email to our accounts. Make new TPA account.
  8. Btw guys if you got anything important to say about TPA pls PM me as I am not bothered to move my lazy butt and check this topic all the time.
  9. was gonna get hornet M2 but yeah u knw
  10. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    Haha, I can't find all my photos.
  11. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Yes, but he hasn't been online for like 2 months.
  12. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Then say nice things or don't talk at all.
  13. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks for sticking up for me. It's what I want to do, 'crap' is wasting your time tryna act tough on the internet. Mind your own business, I don't know why you were bothered to try make a fight between us in the first place. Don't mess with a guy who's more popular then you (in da forum xD).
  14. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Living up to my name, Hazeral Moud means Angel Of Death in Arabic.
  15. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I'd like to see you try doing better.
×
×
  • Create New...