Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    Thanks falcosenna
  2. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    Hmm I don't really need any help I have everything under control, editing I do myself since I'm a motion/graphic designer, I'm capable of taking the photos myself, but... I think you could join maybe umm idk addd me on skype: zackturbin
  3. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    New photo (alts again):
  4. I3ANNED

    Test Drives and personal discounts!

    You need to be a General
  5. I3ANNED

    Test Drives and personal discounts!

    umm your not even on the rank for it *facepalm*
  6. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    New photo(person in image is my alt):
  7. I3ANNED

    The Ugly Truth About TO

    oh yea... what is the point? xD
  8. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Ok ok I can't take anymore How do you draw the xt stuff on it?!?!!??
  9. I3ANNED

    The Ugly Truth About TO

    ikr I didn't want to say this cuz I might get banned but TO are just doing it for the money they removed crystal boxes so tankers cant get crystals that easily and have more of a chance to buy crystals, They make you pay for to change missions for example your tryna get XT ofcourse its gonna take a lot of crystals so people will buy, you lose 1 kill everytime you self destruct so you receive less fund if we flipped over we have to self destruct and I'm pretty sure they can add something to detect your upside down and make it not take 1 kill because when your a recruit and you flip how do they detect that and make that message come up?? There is a lot more and if you didn't know they are changing the balance of the game slowly without telling us!
  10. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Congratz nice m2 isida :D
  11. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    nah hes pics look like they're taken in spectator
  12. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Hmm went to get a photo form your friend (his names too long not bothered to write it) turns out he dont have spectator but I found his secret xD
  13. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Was recording a gameplay my team won 9-2
  14. I3ANNED

    [BAN] Bangladeshi player

    ami bangali
  15. I3ANNED

    [BAN] Bangladeshi player

    omg ami zanchi na
  16. I3ANNED

    Who are your favourite youtubers?

    Film Riot MiguelArtz Swerve Graphic Design RocketJump ArchAngle Markiplier VideoCopilot I have a lot more those are in no specific order ^^^
  17. I3ANNED

    Is Tanki Forum hiding things from us?

    OMG I must leave this game at once!
×
×
  • Create New...