Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    meh was hoping to see me :P
  2. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    No one gonna book?
  3. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I tried to make a vine with tanki 2.0... but failed :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsXRzC0R6SQ
  4. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    what are the notifications?
  5. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    YouTube channel art V2 for
  6. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    YouTube channel art for
  7. I3ANNED

    Gold Boxes!

    I never get gold boxes I only got 2 in my whole life one which was 1000 crystals in I think February and the other was 6000 in tanki bday :(
  8. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ooo second time im seeing a thunder xt same guy as well :P
  9. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :O Amazing view!!!
  10. Awesome content, good luck!
  11. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    There once was no tanks...
  12. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Spent the whole day on this, ok? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moPP9q3aOQ0
  13. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I thought u dont have spec
  14. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    xD wait did u hide them or did I report it and mods removed? idk :P
  15. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    but but ur on generallisimo? U rank fast bruh
  16. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    He posted 3 times but I reported one of them and mods removed it I reported the second one now as well EDIT: second one is removed now as well :)
  17. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Lighting on the tank, behind, sky and other places. Shadows are on the floor (under tank and in other places to make it look a little darker)
  18. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Took me forever to make the tank and then I had to add shadows, lighting, glows and a ton more:
×
×
  • Create New...