Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. Hmm why aint I here? I'm toiletpaper_09 daren invited me :(
  2. I3ANNED

    Intro giveaway!

    xD last
  3. I3ANNED

    Somebody stealing accounts

    First, NEVER click a suspicious link or fall for any scam for example "who wants free crys" when you say yes they will lore you into giving them your password, If you see any of this inform others in the chat then report the violator here, name the topic [username] [violation] for example "I3ANNED Spreading suspicious link" in the context you should provide a screenshot of your full screen. I hope this helps you and stay away from scams :) ~ I3ANNED
  4. I3ANNED

    One solution?!?

    Hmmm... I think you have a virus on your pc which is messing with your system files and stuff, be aware.
  5. I3ANNED

    "3 letters" nickname

    I sent you an available one in PM ;)
  6. I3ANNED

    Intro giveaway!

    Winners:
  7. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :O I'm ToiletPaper_09 who is this ToiletPaper_9 ?
  8. I3ANNED

    Tanki Online Photo Shooters [TOPS]

    Good Luck!!! Also I would have joined but no edits and I got my own topic to handle.
  9. I3ANNED

    Tanki Online Video Shooters [TOVS]

    xD mine too http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=286323&do=findComment&comment=5010205
  10. I3ANNED

    Tanki Online Video Shooters [TOVS]

    ok sure add me in
  11. I3ANNED

    FUNNY nicknames in tanki.....

    umm I guess mine hehehe eh eh ehhhh :(
  12. I3ANNED

    How to Write Well, on Tanki and Elsewhere

    I thought I was the only pony here....
  13. I3ANNED

    Congratulatory post

    My 500th post!!! shows how much of a low-life I am...
  14. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Why I never play in Sandal...
  15. That was score cap time will change to 00:00
  16. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    @I3ANNED destroyed @Godmode_ON not the only one ok?
  17. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Im I the only one seeing this "like this" button? anyways ppl these days...
  18. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Like what your doing with the colours but maybe you want to experiment with some blurs and try different stuff from the filter gallery?
  19. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Gotta love this new update :D but came when I was joining a parkour battle -_- anyways I got to test hammer m1:
  20. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Photoshoot with chat mod using my alt: Need an image? Book one here!
  21. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    New photos (Mod): drijfsijssie
  22. I3ANNED

    -Parkour Club "Never Give Up" [N.G.U.]

    Can you reserve me? When I reach major I'l write my application, which is probably in 1 year :P
  23. Maybe me? I report violations, remind players of rules and help other players, I have good karma and a good name xD I use to want to become a chat moderator but after I discovered this forum I changed my mind and decided I want to be a forum moderator. I wanted to be a newspaper moderator as well but realised my literacy is terrible :P but sadly I do not meet two requirements which is my age and my rank :( maybe in seven years... just maybe...
×
×
  • Create New...