Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. hehe weird how sha just joined and was higher than us :P
  2. Guys spectator coming to my rank up to master corporal, when will you guys be online? In UTC Anytime after 18:00 UTC tommorow, today as well if you guys can.
  3. I3ANNED

    Save The Gold [STG] Group (Low Ranks)

    A group of people play when gold drops one team places mines and protects the gold, the other team leave and post the link to the battle in the chat then the other team protect the gold from people who join.
  4. Yh I saw like 4 people online but all the battles weren't for my rank.
  5. When are all of you lot online? I never see you online :(
  6. Hmm I see you have edited my intro a bit...
  7. I3ANNED

    Save The Gold [STG] Group (Low Ranks)

    Of course you wont like it :)
  8. hmm let me guess 12,257 hate posts? Get a life.
  9. Hmm when are all of you guys online? I'm always the only one online :( I sometimes meet BuriedSky and greyat is online but he isn't speaking.
  10. I3ANNED

    Save The Gold [STG] Group (Low Ranks)

    Group is sadly closing, could a moderator please REMOVE this topic and not just close it.
  11. uhh sorry I forgot to come xD
  12. BuriedSky is ToiIetPaper_BS not ToiletPaper_BS
  13. O.O how did a gold drop at your rank none drop at mine :(
  14. R.I.P ToiletPaper_9 (Penguin40) 08/10/2015 - 10/10/2015
  15. Not even on the rank for nitro...
  16. Dont worry my 09 acc was made before urs :P
×
×
  • Create New...