Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    [Not real Spectator] Spectator Pictures Requests

    :D I'm in charge for 4 weeks
  2. I3ANNED

    [Not real Spectator] Spectator Pictures Requests

    I could take but I'm not allowed to freestylefrost said I only take care of the emails :P anyways you should apply using the form.
  3. I3ANNED

    [Not real Spectator] Spectator Pictures Requests

    thats real spectator mode
  4. I3ANNED

    [Not real Spectator] Spectator Pictures Requests

    I'm sending emails :D
  5. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    came back last week :D
  6. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    not really people only order images I only get intro orders on YouTube
  7. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Is that too complicated? Lol ^^
  8. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    You have to goto the sellfy link and then click buy now then you will be redirected to a page where you fill in payment details after that it will take you to a page where you can download a text file in the file is a link to a google form you fill in the form it asks you questions about how you want your intro and then I will receive it and make it for you.
  9. I3ANNED

    Photoshoot

    Hmm in my creativity topic I'm selling graphics is that ok? lordmostafa said it is fine.
  10. I3ANNED

    Photoshoot

    Cancelled. I have 2 intro requests to complete on the 1st.
  11. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    You were lucky I just saw your message when I was about to do the randomizer thing
  12. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    Winner will be announced today!
  13. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    Wow, I can't stop playing my latest one.
  14. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I0CGVPu2zI (Original intro was deleted and replaced with this better version which I edited later because the original was kinda plain)
  15. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    *facepalm* well done
  16. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    I'm pretty sure it's cuz you don't know how...
  17. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    Are you high? A 2 dimensional image can not randomly turn into a 3 dimensional file. What is it with these people who think this stuff is easy as moving your mouse when they don't even know much about computers?
  18. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    New intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8qvwWHdC4U
  19. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    You do know that there's not many of your type, right?
  20. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    Haters what can you do?
  21. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    Go ahead then make a video and show me. <_<
  22. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    actually I'l just wait until the day given.
  23. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    Who wants me to do the randomizer thing now?
×
×
  • Create New...