Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

KillerGnat

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 547
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KillerGnat

  1. KillerGnat

    What's your favorite thing about space?

    Blind faith right there it seems.... No, give me a milky way plz, and give me some cookies to go with it. Oh, and outer space is so mind-bogglingly complex that you can't simply have one favorite thing, imo. Although if I had to choose, I'd choose earth :3. The only planet we've found (so far) that can support life. Btw, I believe there's a book called "The Privileged Planet," and supposedly it's pretty good. Haven't read it though, and I forget who wrote it. But the synopsis sounded interesting.
  2. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    Hi Sling.... :mellow: I believe it's spreading.
  3. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    I'm sorry guys. I've been super inactive lately. We've had a family of 10 staying at our house for two days, not the best situation for Tanki playing :P. We still haven't recovered quite, my room is full of sand, and some other things are a little interesting :lol:.... But it was fun. I'll try to get on soon maybe.
  4. I prefer black socks. They never get dirty.... Also, why did they buy a star? The closest one is a few million light years away, so of course they can't play it. #baseballlogic
  5. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    I've read it and watched it.... The book is better :ph34r:. Conveying thoughts through a movie is a lot harder than in books.
  6. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    Wait, you're Shelly's sister :o. Quite a rank difference there....
  7. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    It's English.... Anyways, please get on people. I'm ranking up :D.
  8. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    Sure, but you still need to fill in the application ;). Why do people call me knat? :/ Oh, and don't expect me anytime soon. My PING has been at 999 all day. The battle I've been trying to join has taken 5 minutes to load so far....
  9. Noob, why are you hiding behind an alt? Hhh, u scared noob? Come on your main, unless ur 2 noob.
  10. The ignorance of gnats cropping up again :P.... But please don't get offended, I had no idea how organized it was. Keep in mind that the average height here is probably five and a half feet :/. Not an ideal body type for a game of Ultimate, and predictably, no one plays it (I doubt anyone would even know what is was.) Still, my friends and I love it, especially when the older kids get together.
  11. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    Accepted, Doigetextracreditforthis :P. Wait, you like dogs :/? Nvm, you aren't accepted :P. Jokin', k. Truer words have never been spoken.... Well, we wouldn't steal DTOM's members. I think it'd be fun to have the homeschoolers in the LT/high WO range, because there are a lot of battles we can play together. Members of DTOM aren't really in that range.
  12. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    You should've stayed. We did a whole other round and rekt the opposition B). Drag and I were the two highest in the entire battle (Drag was a bit higher, 'cause of his darn Isida.) We really need to make a clan together, ok. The new All In xD.
  13. KillerGnat

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Finally finished :D. Oh, and I hit a very important milestone in my Tanki career.
  14. KillerGnat

    [Issue 51] The Best of Team INT

    C'mon DS, the brain capacity of the average boy in Tanki is much too small to use that logic :lol:.
  15. My apologies for not explaining, I meant more organized sports. Ultimate Frisbee is super fun, but where I live, there aren't really teams, leagues etc. That might be different other places though :). English plz.... Edit: 999 posts! Now my post count will match my PING :P.
  16. Running is more interesting than stamp collecting :ph34r:. And there isn't a sport out there that's better than soccer :wub:. When I reminisce about my time in America, I always shed a tear when I remember my good ol' soccer team :'(.
  17. Anyone know what Don't_Panic changed his name to?
  18. This marvelous piece of entertainment must be resurrected! I give you new life, topic. May your perspicuity (I've been wanting to use that word for two months now B)) pervade the minds of noobs who know nothing of the ease with which they can copy articles.
  19. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    Ikr Which dragon :huh:? The only personal things are 1. your name, and 2. your country, and neither of those are really mandatory. If you really think that it's too personal, you can PM me the application instead, and then only one potential stalker would have your info.
  20. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    When you're slightly OCD :P And sorry for the double post.
  21. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    Eight quotes B). Oops, hehe.... :ph34r: Once again the gnat has goofed up big-time :blush:. Shh... :ph34r: Let's change the subject, k :ph34r:. *High expectations Asian father meme* C? Why no A? As a matter of fact, our entire town runs off of hydroelectric power pretty much, and we used to use solar panels back when the lake which generated the power was empty half the year. But all that has changed in the last few years, now we're buying power from a neighboring country, but it really stinks. I'm always happy to even have power, though. A few years ago, the power would cut out everyday for hours on end, now we've got it most days, except for a few hours on Saturday. 1. He is a troll 2. He is a spammer 3. A troll he is 4. A spammer he is 5. Is a troll he 6. Is a spammer he 7. He a troll is 8. He a spammer is 9. A troll is he 10. A spammer is he ^ Ikr :(. You gotta spam it like mad :P.
  22. KillerGnat

    [Issue 51] Main Topic

    ^See this is what will happen if you leave. Lham will take over again, and terrorize all of the Tankiverse with his devilish plots. Help us Sonofchrysalis3, you're our only hope....
  23. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    i cen give u 9999999 crys. invit me two batle end i will give u. all i need is u password. Np, and grats on ranking. Imo, you should wait for TX to waste your money, that's what I'm doing. When it comes out, ima buy like crazy, because cashew season has been good this year :D. I hate to butt in, but I just wanna say that in nearly every battle Yk and I have played in, I've gotten a higher score than him :ph34r:. And I'm gonna rank soon hopefully :).
  24. KillerGnat

    Signs you play Tanki Online too much

    *You walk by a restaurant* *You see your friends sitting at a table* *You go in* You: Was food?
×
×
  • Create New...