-
Posts
1 547 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by KillerGnat
-
You guys didn't seem to notice that that was Hichi. He's sorta in what I call the "Devastation group," keeping the forum fun and interesting. ;)
-
hi. no sorry. we dont accept noobs like you. plz rank up to gefreiter and then you can join maybe. Ok, ty.
-
What unique foods have you Never tried or you would like to try?
KillerGnat replied to Bydo in Archive
No you don't, k. I've had it about 6-7 times, and each time I have a renewed loathing for it. And tbh, there's nothing that comes to mind regarding the OP. I've had my share of weird things like spiders, mashed up tadpoles, grasshoppers, dog, cat, rat, pong tea cone (you don't wanna know, trust me), some rotten fish paste that had been sitting in the sun too long, and cow intestine, so finding more foreign delicacies doesn't sound like the best thing for me right now.... Maybe elephant meat though :ph34r:. -
^Are you kidding? That's cool. You probably have some form of synesthesia which makes you associate things with people.
-
I fear for my club....
-
Well, the TX rules clearly state that trading accounts is prohibited, so yeah.... Not really "totally unfair" ;).
-
^Ford was too, and they were banned for trading accounts.
-
I'm disappointed that you guys were banned. I'm giving you both a warning, you knew the rules and yet you deliberately broke them.
-
Knits, another mult joining. RIP HD :P. Hi Pode :D, if D56S ever takes time off WoT tell him to drop an application by. It's great. I'm inclined to sorta like it more than most people because it kept me from dying of boredom for a few months. Oh, and I'm gonna be active again B). Still have a ton of school, but I don't have anything to do besides that. Currently, I'm sitting on the couch at my brothers house with no books, friends, or soccer ball, perfect time for Tanki playing :).
-
^Why'd my post get hidden up there? Whatevs though. And no, you don't have to answer that question Mr. Debono xD Anyways, I'd just like to give you a huge pat on the back for setting up this thing, it's much better than Semyon's newspaper interview when he became CM. But yeah, question time. 1. Have you lived in any other countries besides Malta? 2. Do you like animals? :3 3. If so, what kind? (Plz say cats, k) 4. Can I ask you a question? 5 What's your favorite (or favourite if you prefer) band? 6. Favorite song? 7. What's your favorite movie? 8. What do you think are the main differences between yourself and Semyon Kirov? 9. How do you think those differences will affect the community? 10 (Last one just to make it nice and even) Do you have any weird quirks? e.g. are you OCD, do you have any weird phobias, do you have synesthesia, etc. Ok, and I'm sorry if someone asked these before. Kinda a hypocrite if someone did :P.
-
._________. Well alrighty then, I'll be crying in a corner if you need me....
-
^No Agent101US? xD Well, I'll post my main ones. I have more good friends mind you, but I'd consider these the "best." @player_2015_tanker @fordmustang12345 @DragonOfStorms @personia @yk88 Plus a whole host of other great friends who were omitted from the list solely because I don't play with them enough. And of course my friends irl who play, but they don't count :P.
-
Lol. This is genuinely funny. Oh, I like The Piano Guys the best :ph34r:. Although I don't agree with their theology. Coldplay is good too. I hate Adele, because the karaoke bar down the street blares Hello at 2 in the morning <_<. And anyone up for Vivaldi or Beethoven? B)
-
Yes I am. I'm Nat, king of Martian gnats, ok. Fear me.
-
All right, the person who stole almighty01's nick should be ashamed of themselves, ok. Seriously, the devs should have made that unavailable. As for me, I don't think I will. Except for maybe one which I'm not gonna mention here :ph34r:.
-
^Ok, gotcha. We'll take it to PM then :).
-
Ty Tareq :). I would like to point out though, that there's technically nothing wrong with discussing evolution on the forum because it is not officially considered a religion. In fact there was a topic about it which sadly got closed because people began steering the conversation to religion. So could you please unhide those posts? If anyone begins to violate the rules, by all means release the ban-hammer, but until then, I don't think we're necessarily breaking any rules.
-
Plz stop spamming my inbox. Ok, ty. But since I'm here anyways, I might as well say something. :3 "No events, no ideas" <--- perfect example of misinformation. So despite the fact that I've read Dickens, Shakespeare, Multiple history books, books on evolution, books on Christianity, etc. I have "no ideas?" Yeah... maybe you need to do some more research. And no events? Soooo... speaking from my own experience here, k. I've been to America, Canada, Japan, Korea, Germany, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, China, and I'm going to Myanmar on May 1st. And since home schoolers often have big families, I've gotten to share those experiences with my siblings and parents :). And as for your "illusional social life," I'll again point out that most home-schoolers have lots of real friends. Don't make him leave. This is a fascinating discussion. Sorry, but your logic is so flawed.... You're acting as if being a billionaire should be everyone's goal in life. Can I please meet this teacher? :ph34r: Can I just say one word.... I'm looking at the lives of my family and friends, many of whom are already old, and still trying to find that "something I'll figure out later in life" :mellow:. They all have above average jobs, no debt, relatively high standard of living, and a close-knit family. And obviously they think home schooling is good, because they're all home schooling their children. Looooool. K, so right now I literally have 30 minutes of free time during the day. Of course, this is a busier week than usual, but even my normal school days start at 6 and go till 3:30 with a small break for lunch. And to top all that off, I also have home work at night from about 6:30-7:30 or so. So yeah.... And for my final point, I just wanna ask how many homeschoolers you know that are jobless, or living on welfare? Very very few. So, maybe not many of them are billionaires, but at least even fewer of them have no job at all. Compare that to public schoolers, and wow.... Very few of them turn to crime as well, I might add. Ok, tanks for reading my wall of text. And no offense, but you might want to leave before you get rekt anymore :). Oh, and stop with the spam please people c:.
-
Ok, I was gonna stay off the forum for a while, but you forced my hand (fyi, I get notifications sent to my Email). I can't resist doing some stereotype busting. People always make the huge generalization "Homeschoolers=unsocial" because sometimes they often turn out nerdy, but I've seen many many instances where that isn't the case. For instance, my own life, I have about 40 good friends altogether.... not bad for a "anti-social" person. Please do research before you go making claims you can't back up, ok thx bye. Oh, and http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/829839/are-homeschooled-kids-really-lacking-in-socialization 46%-54%. Busted. At the end of the day, it's all down to personality. If you're social, you're social, if you aren't well... you get the point. And in that case, homeschooling has a huge advantage because they generally have a better education than the average public-schooler. Oh yeah, and I'm just gonna point out that all my siblings (5) are either married or in a relationship, and have graduated college with loads of friends (and all As). Happy now? Ok. Sorry if I sounded offensive, stressful times.... And you sorta insulted me seeing as I'm homeschooled :/. Edit: I'll just retreat back into the shadows now :ph34r:. You never saw me....
-
Good idea, I might try that... once I have enough time :/. I think the applications are open. Try PMing your work to reporter-applications. xD ++++++ Ok, as teh leader of the club, I'm making an executive decision. For a month or so, Ford will take over as leader. Don't do anything stupid plz. Thx. And any random mods reading this, you may commence with your little OP exchange thingy. Bye guys, wish me luck in school <_<.
Jump to content











































































