-
Posts
8 135 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
96
Everything posted by TheCongoSpider
-
Defender gives you increased armour for a short time. 20 seconds is very short. ?
-
It would be simpler to just increase the critical chance of mines placed by Miner to 5%, instead of going through all of that.
-
Well, my chances were better.
-
I wouldn't go that far. ? As Tesla balls are neutral, that action can also do the Teslas on your team a disservice.
-
I don't think it would be fair to have the damage go through the ball to hit the Tesla, but I do like the idea of letting Shaft's sniping shot destroy the ball like Wasp, Mammoth, Titan and Hunter do currently.
-
Stun no longer drops flags and balls, since July 9th.
-
Or maybe they're not using that at all and instead using Booster/Defender and attacking?
-
It's ultimately not worth giving up critical hits for. Besides, Hyperspace Rounds powercreeps it. AP Railgun powercreeps it. Scout practically powercreeps it rather than statistically. Adrenaline practically powercreeps it too.
-
It's 18, but these days I only actively do daily missions on 5 of them. The others I collect daily containers on or intermittently use in battles if I feel like having some variety in equipment or ranks. For example, one of those I wasn't doing missions on for a while is being used a bit to play with Tesla since it had crystals to spare and nothing to upgrade for a while. Since it's many accounts I change the missions to easy ones so I won't have to play for so long.
-
Players have mission resets on different days depending on what day after the big update they had logged in years ago. I remember there was also some thing where you could change the date on which your missions reset by being inactive for a specified amount of time, then logging in on the day of your choosing. I don't know if that mechanic is still active though. Two of my accounts reset on Monday. One resets on Tuesday, two on Wednesday, seven Thursday, one on Sunday etc.
-
It doesn't always update immediately. Wait around 5-20 minutes before complaining.
-
It cools allies, not itself.
-
I don't know if this happens on PC. When you purchase a kit of the turret/hull combo that you're currently using, it locks the statistics to those of what it was before the purchase. Better to show pictures than to explain. As seen above, I had Railgun and Viking equipped before purchasing the Railgun Viking kit. There is no highlighted box saying "Equipped" Your statistics are locked to that of what you had before. Your Gear Score will not increase with micro-upgrades. Most importantly, your statistics in-battle reflect the modification before the purchase, I.e your You're doing less damage/have less HP than you should have. Here are two videos showing it on two different accounts. I show the upgrade level of my Brutus drone so you can be sure of what damage I will be doing. Unfortunately, I had Adrenaline equipped for both turrets before the purchase so in order to showcase the bug, I needed to be at full HP, please bear with it. In the videos, I showcase the upgrade level of my Brutus and the the current upgrade of the equipment in the kit. Unfortunately, I unintentionally made the bug go away for the hull in the Railgun video, so I could not properly showcase that the HP is lower than it should, but the rest still apply. There is an easy workaround for the bug, and that is to equip another turret/hull, then equip the previous item. It will be updated. I just needed to wait for some micro-upgrades so you could see the effect it has.
-
The last time Stock Ricochet received a change was in 2018. How were they nerfing it? ?
-
What irks me is that you're so adamant on reworking Shaft to have HC be the dynamic sniper, when the augment literally made for dynamic sniping is right there waiting for you to use it.
-
Then why are you against reworking Tesla into a turret that consumes energy like the other melee turrets?
-
I see what you mean now. Good. Now try out other turrets (besides Vulcan and melee turrets) with manual aiming. You'll see that auto-shoot is effective but also a handicap.
-
There is your problem. And this is why I keep telling people manual aiming is superior for most turrets. Tesla with auto-shoot only shoots when an enemy is highlighted, I.e within 22 metres if your Tesla is Mk7+. It does not interact with the ball. The button you see on the right hand side with Auto-shoot Tesla is to shoot the ball and not to chain electricity through it. If you're adamant about using auto-shoot with Tesla, then enable double tap to fire. You press the button to shoot the ball, and then double tap near the button to shoot at the ball. In the video I was using manual aiming.
-
Question: Do you use Tesla with auto-shoot?
-
valid Change hunters and Vikings Overdrive.
TheCongoSpider replied to PirateSpider in Ideas and Suggestions
? -
I'm not experiencing the problem he is experiencing, assuming we're talking about the same thing. That's why I recorded a video. It sounds like his chain lightning couldn't connect to the nearest ball, which is what I showed in the video a few times that it's working fine for me.
-
Here is a video of me using it. Did it happen here? If not, can you explain what exactly happens to you a bit more?
-
To make sure we're on the same page, I'm talking about this:
Jump to content










































































