Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

TheCongoSpider

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 135
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    96

Everything posted by TheCongoSpider

  1. What do you guys think about Smoky in its current state, now that Autocannon has been nerfed and we're 5 months into the balance changes after the critical hit update?
  2. TheCongoSpider

    Ideas for Hulls and Overdrives!

    Start playing again to find out that answer yourself. ?
  3. TheCongoSpider

    Episode 309 of the V-LOG!

    I guess 8 tankoins is useless for everyone else too.
  4. TheCongoSpider

    Complaint Book

    You get 10,000 Per container. 30,000 in total. You get more crystals.
  5. TheCongoSpider

    Ideas for Augments!

    Better to decrease the DPS as well if you're suggesting it removes negative status effects.
  6. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    Once again, I see what you mean. My vertical auto aim has returned, but my horizontal auto aim for enemies in front of me seems to have disappeared. It's almost impossible for me to hit people that are close and moving now.
  7. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    This bug still happens but I don't know what causes it. Ally is highlighted as if an enemy was using Hornet's Overdrive from their perspective.
  8. It was the same as Stock. The current max critical chances for Autocannon range from 10% to 25% instead of the previous 20% to 50%.
  9. This confuses me. How was Autocannon "OP" with Viking’s Overdrive?
  10. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    Spawn-teleporting happens still. In this case, the person materialised before teleporting back. You can see the faded outline of the tank (indicating spawn protection) and the faded shield.
  11. TheCongoSpider

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    Will this be accompanied by a decrease in the charging speeds?
  12. TheCongoSpider

    Juggernaut

    Like Spy said, it is a visual bug. This evidently happens to the first Juggernaut on each team from what I've seen, and from what is happening in your screenshot. There have been a few times where subsequent Juggernauts in the battle were supplyless visually.
  13. Curious, what made you equip Defender in the first place?
  14. TheCongoSpider

    Carnival in Tanki Online

    Tanker's Day happens on the second Sunday in September. I'm going to assume that it will be a 10-day event like the current Carnival event and not 3 days like the Ultra Weekend. That leaves room for 2 Ultra Weekends between now and then.
  15. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    Can your record a video?
  16. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    It appears that the bug is fixed for me. Has it been fixed for you today?
  17. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    Correct. It would seem that the vertical auto aim was removed for the most part. ~10% of my Icicles have vertical auto aim, and the other 90% just go straight and hit nothing. I'll record a video. I'm going to assume the Patch Note was referring to vertical auto aim and not horizontal, which is why it still sometimes goes left or right towards allies.
  18. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    This is due to a drone being equipped. Since the drone update some months ago requires you to equip a drone to have your supplies back, you should expect this in every battle you play. And no, you don't lose any of your maximum HP. It is purely visual.
  19. Scope - Instant leave unless I have a mission that's forcing me to stay there. Berlin - Gameplay is very boring on this map and lag-inducing. I love it when I die on the Siege point and respawn in some secluded part of the map miles away from everyone. Wolfenstein - I used to tolerate this map but I hate it now. It's too cramped. Instant leave unless I'm forced to stay there. Lost Temple - Why is this in MM? Stadium - Instant leave unless it's in Rugby or I'm forced to stay there. Other mentions: Chernobyl - I don't like the atmosphere in this map. Cologne - Such a great map, ruined by Magnum and now Tesla.
  20. TheCongoSpider

    Carnival in Tanki Online

    At Legend 23 with Mk4 protections, that's on you.
  21. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    An example of the Untitled bug. To prevent this from happening, use the "back" button on your phone when removing the pop ups, instead of pressing outside of the pop ups. It's inconvenient but saves you the trouble until the Devs decide it's worth fixing.
  22. TheCongoSpider

    Idea for a new drone(Mines)

    Quite a few casual players use Miner. I didn't set the critical. chance high so that it would not be cancerous to fight against if there are multiple of them in a team. The Devs have the relevant numbers to apply an appropriate critical chance to them.
  23. TheCongoSpider

    Idea for a new drone(Mines)

    I am adding this change to the current Miner mechanics and not your suggestion. If you equip Miner and forget to use mines then why are you equipping Miner in the first place?
  24. TheCongoSpider

    August Challenge II

    It reloads faster. There is no downside to this augment, just like AP and EMP Hammer.
×
×
  • Create New...