Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FrozenRailgun

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 850
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by FrozenRailgun

  1. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki's Got Talent: Song Parody Contest

    And no insult/profanity and other inappropriate contents as well. <3
  2. FrozenRailgun

    nicknames for weapons

    Shaft: OHKO dude Railgun: Classic Gauss: The Mathematician Striker: ICBM Magnum: Maggy boi Isida: Resurrection Firebird: KILL IT WITH FIRE! Freeze: Let It Go... Hammer: Fat 'n Heavy boi Twin: Brick on the Spacebar Ricochet: Pinball Thunder: Ka-boom! Dolphin: Critical Failure Vulcan: SPRAY IT WITH BULLET!
  3. I heard some dudes want balanced battle with longer w8ing time than unbalanced battle with shorter w8ing time. The problem is, if we want shorter w8ing time with balanced battle, we need to rebalance everything or else we won't solve both problems at the same time.
  4. @Tanker-Arthur Based on your Turret Alterations and Drone rework ideas (yes, the dude with long username was me), I really want to see your Overdrive rework ideas as well.
  5. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Akame is Briton??? ?
  6. FrozenRailgun

    Complaint Book

    I love seeing Hoppers flying when catching a gold box <3 I find it really funny (not as a way to belittle anyone or being sarcastic). Definitely yes. The dilemma of turret vs module was not equal back then. It's either certain module are overpowered or others being weak. The boosted crit chance for Railgun was meant to tackle Falcon modules dominating everywhere, except.... it is unfair like you mentioned. Grizzly is overused like Falcon, but at least the crit rate is not obscenely high that would render Thunders overpowering Grizzlies. For Striker, just get rid off its 2x damage when landing Crit and we'll be good. I say a 50% impact force reduction would be good.
  7. FrozenRailgun

    Experience

    Yes.
  8. FrozenRailgun

    Drone and Supply changes

    Me want Hornet AP Immunity + Armadillo...
  9. FrozenRailgun

    Experience

    For me when I was OMW to Legend, I was spamming Quick Battle mode + CP for the most efficient XP farming.
  10. Oh god.... That would be a bit too much... If you want to revert that Shaft buff, you gonna at least buff HC to +40% sniper damage and LC to -15% sniper damage. Yes. Yeah Maggy's splash damage is a bit too much. Basically reverting the change...
  11. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Overdrives

    You are right... damage boost is depending on their range speciality.
  12. FrozenRailgun

    Drone and Supply changes

    Nah save them till Legend and watch he will get over 1 million crystals.
  13. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Overdrives

    Ya dudes prolly knew this. So, I was playing in the Testing server to find out the damage boost when using Viking Overdrive. Turns out, it increases the damage output by 150%. This was Mk8 Thunder. It stacks with Double Power additively. Meaning that instead of 880*(1+1.5)*(1+1), it is 880*(1+1.5+1) Don't know if that stacking is intentional or not.
  14. FrozenRailgun

    Drone and Supply changes

    Spoiler: He got that phat 9999 GS
  15. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    Well, "Incendiary Round" is similar to "Incendiary Band" as they both mean bullets burns up tank when Vulcans are shooting during overheat.
  16. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    Maybe Mammoth could work work as well.
  17. FrozenRailgun

    Reporting hacker with proof

    You sure? It could be from their OD because Hopper jumps when triggering it.
  18. FrozenRailgun

    Drone and Supply changes

    Nah I would keep it 1-10% and make it not eating up batteries.
  19. FrozenRailgun

    the good old days

    Oh... Didn't know that ??
  20. FrozenRailgun

    Drone and Supply changes

    Disagree, the consistent damage removes the one of RNG aspect, meaning that you won't have to worry about having a chance of either strong/weak damages. I always wanted consistent damage, not something like 800-1600 from Mk8 Railgun before Crit hit update.
  21. FrozenRailgun

    Exams are again cancelled or not?

    Not mines LOL/
  22. FrozenRailgun

    the good old days

    It's an insult to Opex-Rah that's why.
  23. FrozenRailgun

    the good old days

    Not ok man.
  24. FrozenRailgun

    May Challenge I

    Hornet AP Immunity in this challenge ? The exact Hull Auggy that I want except me no have Tankoins....
  25. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    And here is mines:
×
×
  • Create New...