Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FrozenRailgun

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 850
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by FrozenRailgun

  1. Watch sales for Containers goes un-stonks after the server reboot. Alternativa be like: not stonks :/
  2. Me: No new Patch Note... I sleep. New Patch Note... REAL STUFF?!
  3. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Protection Modules

    Absolutely not.
  4. Prolly to give Dictator another use beside of just giving free supplies and boost teamm8's Overdrive charges.
  5. FrozenRailgun

    Ideas for Augments!

    I have the similar thought as well. The hard-capped 10 second reload time means you can't completely rely on sniper shot now. And need to think twice before scoping in too.
  6. FrozenRailgun

    Ideas for Augments!

    I'm sorry but as a Shaft main, I have to give it a hard pass. THREE sniper shots? That's insane... Even with the hardcapped 15 seconds reload, watch EVERYONE are going to spam that augment... That's 9.9k damage in total.... Nerfing Arcade shot means more camping incoming...
  7. FrozenRailgun

    MK7

    Possible reasons are: They are using certain drones that soups up their turret's damage. Or... critical damage that ignores your module. What is your strongest drone? By how many micro-upgrades?
  8. Interesting... Alternativa reverted the sniper shot reload duration and pretty much all of the previous rebalanced stats. "20% of available energy after warming up and some amount of energy used for the warmup". Not sure what that means, might as well need to check it out myself soon. I am glad the Arcade shot is viable again though. Heavy/Light Capacitor augments... Need to check that myself.
  9. You literally reminds me of my profile. I can agree with that yes, but 1st... we need to mend the other damages 1st before tackling that.
  10. That won't work imo as it will discriminate tankers based on either F2P or threw their $$$ to this game. Better way would be matchmaking by a tanker's highest possible GS.
  11. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    The definition of unbalanced battle.
  12. Did you factor this before module or what? If we buff Magnum again, gonna expect armies of Griffin's...
  13. No one is going to talk about Mines got buffed? Kekw.
  14. FrozenRailgun

    Show me your signature move & team formation

    Why does this reminds me of chess????
  15. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    That is the definition of unbalanced battles...
  16. I feel bad for those who uses Driver as their main drone and witnessed its unwarranted nerfs. Brutus should too, get refunded (at least 400k+ crystals) after its upgrade cost gets decreased. And don't forget that other updates also took a heavy toll for them too.
  17. Oh w8... my bad. I would crank up the sniping damage a bit more. 33.33% is not guaranteed to be exactly 4k damage.
  18. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Haha Mammoth OD goes brrrrrrrrr.
  19. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    A better way would be decrease the reload time based on Mk#. Mk0: 10 seconds. Mk8: 8 seconds.
  20. I barely use my Griffin in the 1st place. But maybe you are right about Shaft being balanced now...
  21. I mean as a Shaft main myself, the nerf itself is warranted and I can agree with you but uh... hardcapping the reload time to 10 seconds regardless of Mk# is a bit... too harsh? I do remember way back then, it was 10 seconds at M0 and 8 seconds at M4. Don't know if the nerf can tackle camping or not but the nerf again, is warranted (almost though).
  22. TFW... I spent 500K crystals for Brutus but didn't get 400k+ crystals back.
  23. FrozenRailgun

    Top forumers

    POGGGGGGGGGG
  24. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Yeah that thing do indeed looks creepy.
×
×
  • Create New...