Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FrozenRailgun

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 850
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by FrozenRailgun

  1. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Gauss!

    And this is where armies of Owls came from if ya face high ranks....
  2. FrozenRailgun

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I will give you honest opinions to each auggies as a Hornet-Shaft main: Short Band Emitter: The arcade shot damage and reload time increase is noticable, and you can 2HKO an unprotected medium hull using Double Power (or with 20/20 Booster, guaranteed OHKO). Good for dynamic gameplay when you are using arcade shot often. I barely use it now but give it a try, you might like it. Heavy Capacitors (spoiler, this is one my favorite): The sniping damage increase is massive (assuming @ Mk8, it deals 4,125 damage) thought the charging rate is not that good (as what Newnewnew said). The first thing you thought would be camping using this auggy, except it IS possible to use it dynamically as well (well on a Hornet). If you are in a situation of versusing medium/heavy hull + 50% Eagle, use this auggy as you can 2HKO them (opposed to 3 if using other augments or when they are using 20/20 Defender). Especially for this: Light Capacitors: Sniping damage did face noticable penalty but it can charge fast. The best time to use this auggy would be: when you sight moderatly damaged tanks (light hulls are good targets as well) often and no one is using Eagle or/and Defender drone. Usually paired with light hull but can be used with heavy hull when you want to take more punishment for dynamic sniping. RFM: This one... I don't use this other than it can deal 2k damage in less than 1 second (the recharging rate is noticably slow as well). To me, that is more like SBE but on phat steroid.
  3. FrozenRailgun

    Is Tanki Online worth returning to?

    They are not that rare to get but yes, you want to have some luck of getting the desired auggies. Not a good way to solve module vs turret issue... *Laughs* It's Crisis BTW, not Crusader Drone. Yeah, it is one, if the only superpowered drone that can juggle between manual supplies.
  4. FrozenRailgun

    Discussion about legend rank players.

    I still use Isida sometime when I want Crystals over XP (well I am a Legend already). But I think the XP boost should and can be toggled by players.
  5. FrozenRailgun

    Console/Tanki

    I... wouldn't play Tanki on Console as I am not a Console person and plus not planning to get one soon.
  6. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Gauss!

    Oh really???? Then why did you use Owl module back then???
  7. FrozenRailgun

    Ultra Weekend July 9th - 11th

    Here comes armies of Eagle, Falcon, Griffin and Owls... So is Dolphin, Orka, Shark and Grizzlies... We just had this one a while back. So many of those were running around. You want to face more Panther, Lion and Wolves again???? For the love of tanks, stop implementing those missions. Not only we will face the same turrets everywhere but also their respective protections when we want to get them done.
  8. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Gauss!

    For crystal yes but other auggies requires you to be lucky on Ultra Containers.
  9. Ok this is fine. This is NOT fine, as someone who used Shaft for 414 hours . I would rebalance HC by increase the damage by 40% (this was your original numbers BTW). I would not add horizontal and vertical aiming penality. Here is why, this encourage camping and thus causing more Eagles flying everywhere when they are already sighted fairly often. We want to encourage dynamic gameplay as possible as camping is already a big issue, and you just made HC a camping auggy.... :/ No. This will discourage Shafters using Light Capacitors and use its Heavy counterpart to camp even more, LC gets nerfed but HC gets buffed? That is not right....
  10. FrozenRailgun

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I wish Brutus still have its +10% damage boost/reduction and drains 1 battery once in 300 seconds (original idea from yellowghetto BTW). Also, I would completely replace Falcon, Grizzly and Lion modules with just Owl + Spider if I use the same setup as you.
  11. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Gauss!

    Booster - Tanki Online Wiki (tankiwiki.com)
  12. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Gauss!

    Yeah, Double Power got nerfed to 1.5x. I call it "Boosted Power" as it does not just soups up turret's damage but also increases Isida's healing power. If that can be used as a countermeasure like Shaft and Striker, I would add a laser for Gauss. Man, you should try out Gauss with Booster and you will see how OP it is. Gauss's splash radius needs a nerf, its EMP/AP auggy needs a phat nerf.
  13. FrozenRailgun

    Accounts

    Then.... I don't know what to say :/
  14. FrozenRailgun

    Tesla

    Grab a Weasel module and you'll be set.
  15. FrozenRailgun

    Accounts

    Have you done this first? Request to Customer Service of "Tanki Online"
  16. FrozenRailgun

    Accounts

    Hello, please read this to help you resolving the issue: I’ve been punished, what to do? / Knowledge base / Tanki Online
  17. FrozenRailgun

    Youtuber TO

    You need to apply for it first then meet the further requirement.
  18. FrozenRailgun

    when will tanki come out x?

    Unfortunately, Tanki X was shut down couple years ago. Read here: Tanki X is discontinued in the end of 2019
  19. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Magnum!

    This is where armies of Griffin came from.
  20. FrozenRailgun

    Juggernaut new record?

    Is that from Legend battles or what?
  21. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    I main on those 2 modules. Me only use Griffin when a Magnum uses module against me 1st.
  22. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Beside Eagle, what other 2 modules did you used? I think that sniper didn't use Mk8 HC, maybe that's why you survived? And also, I faced something similar back when I was Gismo. During that time @ Sandbox, I was the only Shaft (with that 50% Eagle as well) who was in my team and the opposing side had 3 snipers. Me snagged the flag and tanked one hit (but still nervous). At the end, me secured that flag.
  23. FrozenRailgun

    Ideas for Hulls and Overdrives!

    Nah don't back its invulnerability (just by that is is OP).
  24. FrozenRailgun

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Watch the video and you should see that monstrocity...
×
×
  • Create New...