Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Person_Random

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 545
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    46

Everything posted by Person_Random

  1. *has zero containers* cant relate
  2. Person_Random

    ★ Tanki Online Discord Hub ★

    lets try to be positive
  3. Person_Random

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    when did this happen lol
  4. Person_Random

    Music Corner: ♪ Share ♪ Rate

    I have knighted myself into the club with my Larson Calculus 9e, AP Edition. Yeet time for all four of my parents to disown me.
  5. Person_Random

    RIDDLER_8: Re-interviewed!

    this is absolutely the most pointless convo I've stumbled upon but ok
  6. Person_Random

    Gatorade or G-Fuel?

    my parents won't let me have either lol
  7. Person_Random

    Random's Random Survey

    hmmm, that's a good idea. I think I will make an abridged version where you can skip some sections, and it will be coming soon. Directions for that will come when the abridged version comes out. Thanks for the feedback!
  8. Person_Random

    Random's Random Survey

    this post is reserved as well (for funny stories/quotes/things else and great song recs)
  9. Person_Random

    Random's Random Survey

    let's take them survey on tuesday or friday balance those numberssss
  10. Person_Random

    Random's Random Survey

    The Random Survey Page Hello and welcome to a totally 100% random survey. (actually this is just the discussion page). Please support the survey by taking it here. I need it so I can feel like I'm actually talking to someone, helps me get through my Mondays. I will occasionally post some juicy survey results in the post below. Here is the survey overview: Section 1: Basic Info (Date/Time/Purpose of Taking Survey) Section 2: Random Things I (How are you feeling?) Section 3: [Reserved for people from my church]/Under Construction, please choose ‘No’ for “Do you go to my church?” The rest of the sections are pretty random, with music, school, and other themes. If you have any question suggestions, feel free to place them below. Thanks for supporting this survey, Survey Results/Analysis I will post some survey results here and will compile them on a Google Doc later. It is very interesting how out of 33 responses, the average luckiness is a 4.423 out of 10.
  11. Person_Random

    Gear Score

    GS doesn't matter for me because playing the game is a thing of the past.
  12. Person_Random

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    believe he did this off Ninja's post moy intrigue
  13. Person_Random

    Congratulatory post

    they usually do digital arts though... also cggg for reporter candidate and designer team icons!
  14. intreguenment grudgement cringeomatical bruhworthy depressionable revelationized oh and of course, noopsesthingses idk these are just words i've made up in the past while
  15. Person_Random

    It's Time To Excel In: Chernobyl

    During my feedback stuff, I made a little mistake. I meant second person or third person not just third person. Second person somehow didn't occur to me until a little later. Sorry for the confusion.
  16. Person_Random

    Continue the Story: Episode V

    i just realized why i had 93k crystals instead of 73k lol
  17. Person_Random

    Meet the New Admin: Hexed

    Like the new name! is this a permanent change? (edit: oops i made a typo)
  18. Person_Random

    TO Guides - Hammer

    Nice second guide! It was definitely better than your first one (and far fewer spoilers to click on). One of the plus sides of this piece is that it is not a wall of text (like mine lol). However, I felt like there were some places which could be improved. I agree with kaisdf and conq on many of the points they made, you probably want to check out some previous guides before coming up with your own. That's how I started (like kinda formally - like in most of the articles recommended above as well as my own (#shamelessadvert): Challenges Conquered). Reading those, you'll be able to find out the general structure of a guide: generally a lead in followed by the advice (probably want to expand a bit on that and add some more advanced tips) and a bit of recap (which I had failed to include in my article that time) and a closing. Otherwise, it feels rather impersonal like as if Google was talking to me about playing with Hammer as a turret. A more defined intro and outro (like a transition from the guide-y parts to 'leave your comments below') would work wonders and make the piece feel more professional. Additional note about proofreading - I think it would be a good idea to get someone else to take a look at your piece, not just Grammarly. Grammarly corrects surface errors, like missing commas and spelling errors, but it does not do as well a job at detail work like text structure and tone - it can't tell a TO guide from a cruise company's brochure. I'd recommend letting a second pair of eyes look at it, and if you want, you can send some of your work to me and I'll be more than happy to take a look. As always, keep up the good work. I hope you take your fellow writers' advice and make a phenomenal Gauss guide.
  19. Person_Random

    RIDDLER_8: Re-interviewed!

    Nice work! I enjoyed the interview., felt like it had better flow than mine lol, but I think you could have changed the color of the font of either yours or Riddler's text to differentiate it better. There were some minor formatting issues, but overall the piece was excellent. or me or me :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Good luck with the application process! I will not be playing much, so you're right about me not reaching the rank. However, I doubt that there will be competition (hopefully not, that would be terrible!) on the road to reporterhood. If there is, that's another thing to add to my funny life stories.
  20. Person_Random

    Weird hobbies

    i guess this isn't quite a hobby but more of a quirk but anyways when i have a picture in my room or somewhere else of someone that i know i think they are watching me so if i'm doing something dumb like tripping over a piece of wood or something i think that they see me tripping over that piece of wood.
  21. Person_Random

    [Forum Game] Avoid The Question

    Ah, instruments, the makers of music! (unless you count a nice voice) That reminds me, are you coming to my concert tonight?
  22. Person_Random

    Your Strange Unusual Questions, My Answers.

    that's a burn moment.
  23. Person_Random

    [Forum Game] Avoid The Question

    Games end in the wildest of ways. Have you dreamed of an ending for this game?
×
×
  • Create New...