Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanker-Arthur

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    17

Everything posted by Tanker-Arthur

  1. Tanker-Arthur

    Post Your Unpopular Opinion About Tanki

    Game: Better gameplay Forum: Better people
  2. Tanker-Arthur

    Was the MM system always unbalanced ?

    Luckkkyyyyyyy You got the good end of the straw lol. You're welcome :D
  3. Tanker-Arthur

    Was the MM system always unbalanced ?

    Sure! Feel free to use them.
  4. Tanker-Arthur

    Ideas for Game Modes!

    I feel like the battle time should be 4 minutes. Maybe 5. This is because it would be annoying for players who died early to have to sit and wait for several minutes before the match ends. Also, I say 4 minutes because for me, it usually takes 30 seconds - 1 minute to load a battle.
  5. Tanker-Arthur

    Was the MM system always unbalanced ?

    Agreed. After playing for 6 years, I still haven't maxed my equipment. Granted, I can buy micro-upgrade speed-ups, but in my philosophy, that's wasting valuable crystals.
  6. Tanker-Arthur

    Was the MM system always unbalanced ?

    First of all, GS matters. Of course it matters. In fact, matchmaking should have GS prioritized as the main algorithm, with rank as the secondary factor. Second....I already said this..... But the difference between a player with GS 9999 at Lieutenant Colonel, and a player with GS 9999 at Legend 100, is that the player who is at Legend 100 has way, way, way more equipment maxed. The Lieutenant Colonel player......unless they are a buyer, will most likely only have 1 set of equipment maxed (meaning 1 hull, 1 turret, 3 protection modules, 2 augments, 1 maxed drone) The Legend 100 player on the other hand, probably has 7 or 8 turrets and hulls maxed and like 4 maxed drones with 10 maxed protection modules. I don't know for sure. Plus you got all the augments. Either way, it means the Legend 100 player will be far more versatile in battles compared to the Lieutenant Colonel. Lets say the Lieutenant colonel's only maxed turret is....Railgun. The Legend 100 will equip a railgun module. Lets say the Lieutenant colonel only maxed a Firebird, Vulcan, and Thunder protection module... The Legend 100 will equip a maxed turret that the LC doesn't have protections against. And by the way......Legend allows access to the Hyperion Drone.....which is significantly far more powerful than most other conventional drones, besides Defender and Lifeguard. Sure, the Legend 100 may not be equipping that, but who knows? And finally.....the higher your rank, the longer and more exposed you are to playing Tanki. Players who are Legend 100 will have far better skills than someone who is 100 ranks below them (unless that person is playing on a lower, alternate account) Oh, and by the way.....even though its a team battle.......what if the player wants to finish missions?? What if they want to finish the challenges?? Obviously, it'll be very hard for them to complete "Capture Flags" and "Finish in the top 3 of the winning team" missions and such if they are being matched against people many, many ranks higher than them. Especially the weekly missions, which are unchangeable. I have a "Finish in the top 3 of the winning team x15" weekly mission and it's gonna hinder my challenge progress for the next week or two because I keep getting matched against high Legends, whereas my GS is slightly over 8000. Granted, 8000 is close to 9999, but....Augments make a huge difference and I don't have that. Plus, my highest turret is Firebird but its useless now that every Legend seems to favor Heat Immunity due to how good it is with Vulcan. Not every LC has 9999 GS. Like you said, those with 6000 GS are gonna have a very hard time if the game keeps pitting them against Legends.
  7. Tanker-Arthur

    Post Your Unpopular Opinion About Tanki

    More like millions of players' alternate accounts XD
  8. Tanker-Arthur

    Was the MM system always unbalanced ?

    Actually, it isn't really that pointless. Lets say you have a Generalissimo player being matched against a player who is Legend 1. The battle would actually be fairly balanced, because both players would've been playing Tanki for relatively the same amount of time, and thus, both players would have relatively the same amount of equipment unlocked and upgraded, as well as have had learned a similar set of skills. However, lets say you have a battle where a Generalissimo player is being matched against someone who is Legend 50. The battle would obviously go in favor for the Legend 50. Why? Because the Legend 50 has been playing tanki for considerably longer than the Generalissimo player has. Thus, the Legend 50 player would've been way more skilled......but the most unbalanced things is that.......although both players may have Mk7 equipment unlocked and upgraded, the Legend 50 player will have MORE Mk7 equipment unlocked and upgraded. One way to put what I said into perspective is that the Legend 50 player can equip whatever protection module to protect themselves against whatever turret the Generalissimo player equips. And I know from first-hand experience that free-to-play Generalissimos will only manage to max out one set of 3 protection modules and maybe sometimes have 2 sets, but otherwise, Generalissimos will never have Garages that are as versatile as someone who is "50, 100, 500, or infinite" ranks higher than they are. Of course, the situation I detailed also happens to people who are lower ranked than Generalissimo. It's much worse for such players as their ranks are even lower when compared to a certain legend they're battling.
  9. Tanker-Arthur

    Post Your Unpopular Opinion About Tanki

    Saboteur is better than Defender. Why? Because I have 10,000 mines sitting around doing nothing. Whereas, I have only 7000 double armors which would be equal to like....2,500 if I had Defender equipped. And I don't care about saving mines XD They're "good", but I would rather get an XT skin. Why? Because Ultra, Prime, and Legacy skins look like normal skins when viewed from afar. Meanwhile, the gold on the XT skins stand out far better. Plus I like the XT designs much more than the rest. The designers evidently put effort into making the design of every XT skin (with the exception of Gauss, Magnum, Ares, Hopper, and Crusader XT - those look like they just recolored the model with gold to be honest). There's a reason why I never make Pro Battles with the Madness map in mind XD. And what you said.....was the reason. Way too overhyped. Its sad that most major eSports events revolve around either xp/bp, or the use of Railgun. It shows ya that eSports players technically aren't the best players overall in the game - they just know how to use Railgun.
  10. Tanker-Arthur

    Post Your Unpopular Opinion About Tanki

    Ahhhh okay. Thanks for the update! No wonder why my friend complained to me a week ago. It was his first time using Twins in 2 years lol.
  11. Tanker-Arthur

    Post Your Unpopular Opinion About Tanki

    Not gonna lie....before the Heat Immunity was added and Vulcan became what it was nowadays, Twins was the OG annoying infinite-ammo turret ? Of course, I wasn't around in 2019, so I don't know if the developers did something to Twins to make it less annoying. :|
  12. Tanker-Arthur

    Continuing experiments

    The stats would've been better as a simple button on the top or the bottom of the page.
  13. Tanker-Arthur

    test your teamwork!

    Ahh okay To be fair, we all have our opinions on what "teamwork" is. For me, the ultimate sign of teamwork in battles is when a Freeze player cools down his burning teammate or his overheating Vulcan teammate. Why? Because I rarely see anyone doing that nowadays XD. I have the utmost respect for Freeze users who do that.
  14. Tanker-Arthur

    Continuing experiments

    Yeah, everything's crammed to the left and it gets on my OCD
  15. Tanker-Arthur

    Continuing experiments

    Not enough players utilize the "travel along the heal ball" tactic XD
  16. Tanker-Arthur

    Continuing experiments

    New update that shows statistics about the post, I guess.
  17. Tanker-Arthur

    Was the MM system always unbalanced ?

    And the thing is, that Major's GS isn't even that high :( Also, I looked up one of the players in that match (the top player on your team) and turns out they are ranked Legend 24!!! Which, means that Major is matched against someone 34 ranks higher than they are!
  18. Tanker-Arthur

    Was the MM system always unbalanced ?

    So, 16v16 is over... I was playing on one of my alternate accounts when this happened.... (Is it just me, or is the top player on my team a BRIGADIER?!?!?)
  19. Tanker-Arthur

    test your teamwork!

    I'd rather give it to a Dictator. A pro Dictator can charge the overdrives of several teammates at once. If I have a score points or capture flags mission, I won't share my flags. Sorry guys. I have Mechanic but I'm not willing to give away my repair kits THAT easily.
  20. Tanker-Arthur

    It is fun until Brigadier

    From Brigadier to Generalissimo, you'll have fun 50% of the time. Half the matches will either be against Legends, the other half will be against people your level or lower.
  21. Tanker-Arthur

    Test Server Watch

    Well, that's the whole point of a test server. Its to test out certain game mechanics to see if they're good or not. Obviously, the fast OD charges are not very good so its unlikely the developers will implement them in the actual game.
  22. Tanker-Arthur

    Test Server Watch

    I'm pretty sure that's why the overdrives are like that. No need to change it.
  23. Tanker-Arthur

    December Challenge II

    *Remote Rocket Explosives Flashbacks* O_O
  24. Tanker-Arthur

    December Challenge II

    So basically, if you've snoozed for the past year or so, you lose XD Also, I appreciate the extra batteries. My Mechanic Drone is the reason why I can finish the battle points missions XD
  25. Tanker-Arthur

    Post Your Unpopular Opinion About Tanki

    I miss regular DM Nowadays, DM is filled with wasps and their annoying bombs cause whenever DM is added back, it has like 5x or 20x gold drop rates. ? Also.......the Cyclone alteration I bought for one of my mini accounts is now almost useless because....well.....I mainly played solo Juggernaut on that account.
×
×
  • Create New...