-
Posts
347 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
10
Everything posted by Tekken
-
Not really explosive rounds for vulcan are imo top 3 augment for vulcan. For me its better than rubberized roudns because you can ricochet your ammo at 5 degree not 10 like in rubberized augment which is a huge advantage, most of the time I killed someone with ricochet was at angle 5-10 degree and most of the time you can not effectively use more than one ricochet because its really hard to calculate, its good only for specific areas. Also splash dmg is great bonus and sometimes you deal a lot of dmg. I dont know about shredder but from what I have seen its hard to play with but its effective. So explosvie rounds aug. is really great and it is making gameplay with turret unique. Of course pulsar is better but I am having more fun with explosive rounds, the only situation where I change for pulsar is probably when lot of players have protection then its uneffective.
-
Well this is exactly the problem with magnum I have. Scorpion is of course more comfortable to play with but if we are talking about toxicity level its nowhere near to magnum. Scorpion - Before the recent change you could hide yourself behind object to avoid being killed and another thing is, that player with scorpion has to expose himself if he want to use rockets (yes short period but at least something) I died because of this many times with scorpion, people know from where I will peak to be able shot salvo so splash turrets can dammage me and every other turret withing its range can wait for that moment when I will expose myself to hit/kill me. Try against juggernaut one mistake and you are dead. (Only exception was Tornado and players that shot them in every direction but Most of the time it did not killed me only in open area) - After the recent change you can actually dodge from rockets because rockets are less agile, and all said before change still apply. Another fact is you can actually see rocket and have some time to react (situational) or observe that enemy players is going after you so you will move to the safe place. (one Exception after change is spear which will hit you almost everytime - and I agree it is OP) What can players do to defend themselves against Magnum ? Well in most of the situations nothing. You will end up being killed by splash no matter where are you. You can not hide behind Objects because of splash.And you can not defend yourself as against every other turret because you wont see magnum player. Yes there are some places on some maps where you are safe but thats not an argument. Thats why its so unfair. Magnum player can attack you while you do not even see him. He has long range advantage and can hide behind every obstacle, is proteced by players (thats just bonus not an issue) Or mines. And also another benefits like status effect = every shot which only contribute to the toxicity. Thats what makes it unfair. If we are considering how all the turret works this one does not belong to that group of game mechanic it just should not be in game in first place. No problem, well I did not play back then so I am speaking only from this actual situation how it seem to be with magnum. Of course meele turrets are simple... but it does not differ that much from others, you still has to have good map knowledge, looking at minimam and play strategicaly and in fact with meele turrets more than with any other because you are exposing yourself all the time so you need to know from where to attack and actually read situation. Meanwhile sitting with magnum in base you just dont care as you said.... selfish play. If you wanna change selfish playstyle you would need to change reward system. Currently rewards (more like crystals and stars) are distributed if team won and by personal contribution. No matter of win or loose if you did great you will have 3 stars (contribute to the selfish gamestyle) And crystals ? Oh yea you wont get as much as team that won but is that enough for players to actually play as a team? No... nobody gives a damn about getting 500 more crystals. Also it does depent also on how close it was.. if one team won just by 1 point or 1 flag, crystals will be distributed evenly among teams. (Winning will have a litte more) Thats not enough of motivation to start to play as a team. Thats why so many players just focuse on individual results... The more score you have the more crystals and stars for you no matter if you win or lose.
-
No it does not take time to learn... it take as much time as learn every other turret. This turret should be nerfed because of availability to shot over obstacles and killing without facing enemy. Thats the advantage over all other turrets where is disadvanage? Having humongous splash? Reloading just few sec? High dmg ? Option to apply status effect every single shot? Sure those are really bad disadvantages and players would definitely stop play with that turret -_- get real nobody would stop play that turret it would make only game more fair after nerf. Vulcan was nerfed how long and almost nobody played with that turret, I did not see players to complain about that. Its toxic gun that is killing fair play in this game the most sorry but thats true. Maybe as a magnum player yourself you dont see such an impact of that turret to the game balance.
-
You are describing it like its rocket science, good that you are attacking at least something. But I disagree with what you said about Learning magnum, I consider myself as an attack type of player I just can not sit in a base thats why I played on my smurf with magnum the way you probably play but fom what you are describing it really sounds like its something very hard to learn... Looking at minimap, know the map and know how to shoot with magnum (pre fire , use momentum to aim higher or lower, shot walls instead of ground to hit with splash on places that are hidden) yes I can do that in week even sooner, Good player will grasp like 80-90 % what he need with this turret and learn it quickly, other 10-20 % is what maybe takes up to month and I am talking more about learning for specific shots in specific map etc.. Sorry but magnum is really made to be "stupid" proof (not to offence you) but splash is huge and even when player is noob he can deal a lot of dmg just by playing bad. Thats why it is just nonsence, nobody should be rewarded for playing bad, with every other turret you have to put more effort to have same results (sometimes a LOT more effort)
-
Are you serious ? It took me few battles in my smurf to grasp and learn mechanic of this turret, and I was able to farm everyone, its simple thats why players who can not play normal use this... It does not require any strategic thinking... you are just sitting in a base most of the time you dont even see enemy you killed, you are not helping with attack or points because you are in corner of map shooting everyone without being at risk to be killed. If you think that magnum is nerfed then you clearly dont play any other turret in game because otherwise you would not say that. IT is destryoing MM and when we think about how every turret works in game then it is going against turrets game mechanic as a whole, only this turret is able to kill enemy and not face it and its super lame. You can have good K/D ratio but thats nothing in this game. Most of the time I found Magnum players to be most useless in my team, they can not defend themselves when it comes to the point enemy is pushing us, they are only stealing your kills when it comes to attack and they are not helping with anything else... except hitting/killing Juggernaut (most of the time with vikings OD - again cheap way of killing jugg effortlessly.) If you are calling yourself player with skill just because you use broken turret then keep telling yourself that, for me magnum users are below average player no matter of score they will end up. Its like arty in WoT everyone hates them except arty users... Devs should play sometimes to see themselves how funny it is to play against 2 or 3 of them in one team. Agree ? It is cheap. I just like how some players think they are good because they use this turret ? I could observe a lot of "pro" players getting rekt in MM and what do you think they did ? They changed equip to magnum vacuum to be able get revenge on you otherwise they would end up somewhere below average players. Its funny how faust was nerfed so quick yet vacuum for magnum which is definitely worse is still alive... They should look at some stats of players with that turret and then with vacuum agument.. they would find "interesting" results. Btw - https://imgur.com/a/BqgRiGh
-
thats why this turret shold be nerfed to the ground, you can be pro and you will end up farmed by magnums because they shoot from their base protected by mines, players and objects while you can not do anything its SO STUPID and so LAME they should remove that mark which indicate where shot will land... like in days when it came into game
-
Definitely true - I got like 9 paints from that category until I got 1 augment. So its really a slim chance to get anything from legendary category aside of paint... Would like to see paints and augment in different categories... its rare to see yellow epxecting something good and most of the time its disapointing reward
-
Exactly... Pulsars are boring... It does not change anything in turret its just regular normal turret with OP status effect. For example new Shredder or Explosive band for vulcan are really good augments they are unique and actually change gameplay thats we want. Tanki should put some thoughts for those augments... Pulsar is just garbage at this point... it should be ultra rare (more than exotic or at the same level not as common as adrenaline)
-
I am a little disappointed are pulsars the only augments that is going to be available to players ? Honestly its so common now... its like Adrenaline augment, it is destroying MM or make it annoying at best and all tanki do during events is that they only offers this type of augments... Its convinient for them because pulsars are good and considered "exotic" yet easy to replicate and use on every turret and use it as a reward... Since june 2023 its like out of hand with this pulsars... it should be ultra rare not common... soon 50 % players in each team will use pulsars... It will be SO FUN. Where are normal augments?? I mean I would be super glad for Helios at least something unique not regular turret with pulsar augment. Healing augment for thunder ? I mean its not OP why not... vampire for isida... there are plenty and plenty of normal augments that are not that OP and yet we still getting those trash boring pulsars.... Railgun pulsar was available during June Tanki fund, Wild west Event and Also in this Winter Tanki Fund.... yeah nice reward tanki so much variability.... since you removed augments from Battle pass I was expecting more of normal augments in events like this... I am just disappointed.... How about compensation for items we already have??? This is second time in row where super unique rare mono paints appeared in fund how about compensation for players that already have them from previous funds ? Nothing? Same goes for module slots... I mean its good reward... for someone who just created his acc.... 90 % of legends already have 4 slots whats there for them? Sadly those are rewards that we have to get throught to reach something decent like last 20 levels. I mean Containers or Crystals even Supplies are not bad for compensation you know.... GT Skins for turrets are just joke sorry its nothing just a few more white lines on exact same looking turret ? Would not mind some decent skin like Vulcan Ultra. Those GT skins should be in battle passes somewhere on lvl 30.... Last rewards are really good... but I wonder if we will reach them. The biggest downside is lack of good unique augments that actually change turret at least for me. Well we will see if this will be the case.. Gauss salvo shot can be also something unique apart of all the other turrets same goes for Shaft shot in sniper mode.
-
If it will be like in other magnum augments It will apply pulsar effect also without crit = full dmg... hope it will be only for crits because magnum is re....ed turret.
-
Whats the point having them in game then? Whats the point nerfing them when pulsars are way way better... they wanted nerf them but they did almost nothing and only force players to use them because many of their augments with status effect are useless now. I dont understand your hate for that, you clearly can defend against status effect augments unlike against pulsars. Now when pulsars are more common and tanki have buried option to use status effect augments what do you think players will use as replacement? Yes pulsars.. now wait for another tanki fund.. more pulsars incoming. It there is something that sould be nerfed in status effect augments it should be for specific turrets and specific status effect augments. For example - jamming status effect should be nerfed only slightly or not nerfed at all. Not many players used this and it is not that much, if something has to be changed here its the ability to apply jamming status every shot (not all turrets have that and that should be nerfed not just globally - 90 % crit) Incendiary or Cryo augments should be nerfed In a simillar way and reason? Whats the point of using incendiry and deal "extra dmg" when your dammage during crit is - 90 % that goes against logic. You are trading one dmg for another that is less effective. Decrease dmg during crit ? Sure but I would say 30 % max. Cryo - dmg should not be nerfed at all but all the turrets would aply status effect only during crit. ( For example railgun will freeze you every shot no matter if it critical and this should be changed) and so on... when you are changing something you should balance the things specifically not just globally aply some random change, I agree that some of status effect were a little stronger than other and people did prefer them but some of them were perfectly balanced and some of them was just mid or below mid and still got nerfed hardly. Players demanded pulsars augments to be nerfed and devs did nerf status effect augments WP. At least if it was in a way I described then I would be fine. Poor ricochet ? Only one good augment remain for that turret. Others are just Mid at best. They can now just delete them because everyone has a pulsar that is just a way better now. They wanted to diminish numbers of pulsars in MM and end up geting worse ?
-
Yeah bots.... which will be boring as hell playing against NPCs
-
Yeah many status effect augments are dead RN. I tested thunder incendiary and its worthless, really you can rather use classic turret without augment and you end up better. I havent play with gauss but it seem like it applies also on salvo shot ?? But its really crap. Status effect are annoying but did not deserve to be buried 6feet under ground.
-
Does not matter who "invented" it (or used first because it was possible after patch) But how you play with that, in what situation you can use that and how effective. Thats what calibre does really good. What you have described as an exploit in different game is totally different situation than we face in tanki. We did not have to find something and then starting to abuse it, it was obvious from start and was not hidden to everyone until someone discovered it and some people are clever to use that game mechanic everybody know about, its not that they are breaking game rules. So you are telling me that tanki do not like that and can not fix it because it hard or have not idea ? They 100 % know how to "fix that" look there is nothing to fix in first place, its game mechanic and it works as planned, it will give juggernaut to player at the start of the match , all they do is trying to get that juggernaut at the start so If I get (randomly) 3x in row first juggernaut as a player am I abusing something and I should be banned ? Its ridiculous. If they wanna stop this they can easily change this game mechanic to something else. Well if you are bored playing with juggernaut (according of what you said) then why are you complaining ? You dont want it in first place then I can assume you are playing juggernaut mode just to hunt them and players like Nuclear make it hard for you ?
-
I sometimes watch calibre live stream and yes he has healers but I would not be capable play like he is playing. Sometimes I can even learn from his gameplay how he uses homing missiles. I dont like that personal healers too but lately I have been observing this phenomenon all the time not just by "skill" players. you can now see isidas and shaft almost in every jugg match and they are just following jugg like ducklings everywhere they go (no matter who is jugg) Well if he is not pausing his game and waiting for jugg to die he from my point of view is not abusing anything. I know that you can get Jugg at the start and thats what they are doing most of the time. Is that an abuse? I would say its them being clever but thats not their fault devs are here to fix "problems" like that if they dont like it then do something about that. Clearly they dont give a damn about that otherwise players would not be able to grind 5M points that way. Blame game not players. And again you can do the same, and also you can create group and pick someone who will heal you, options are there but only few of players are doing so. I dont like jugg mode because it has a lot of issues for me personally but many players love that mode so you can leave battle when you will see someone "abusing it" and just wait for another one without that player. Or play different mode.
-
I have tried crusader its actually my favorite hull and it is not that bad. Maybe a slightly buff to that power for medium hulls and heavy hull (not for hopper) would do a thing but lets be fair they needed nerf, maybe not that much but its actually needed. Beside strafes and bad acceleration its the same hull. What exactly is that fun you dont have with crusader now you once had ? And about juggernaut, I agree with you... still it took you a lot of effort to have it so I dont understand why people are complaining about it.
-
There will be good rewards in this fund but at level 40 to 50... Again same trash filler rewards everybody already have or does not want. I mean Armadillo,Crisis,Hyperion,Protection module slot... sad thing is those will be a better reward from that fund but we wont get any compensation for that... so not only there will be impossible to get some good rewards because of 50 levels some of them will be the same you have which is another reason for many players to not participate in this event and even harder to get to that prizes
-
So I checked prices of micro upgrades and guess what ? They are increased, so The bonus of saving crystals you would get from not having to upgrade for example Mk6-10 to Mk7-0 is gone because you will pay this price during micro upgrading turret to Mk7. And additionally you have to pay tankoins because you "saved" crystals. Wiki - Twins Mk4-5 upgrading cost 3898 with 30 % discount - IN garage - 4396 thats like 15 % increase per micro upgrade. Why am I not surprised ? https://imgur.com/a/sLQZbE5 check yourself ....
-
Is it that bad? I havent play yet but I am afraid now ? Crusader is my favorite hull and I have all status effect augment for it so for me its like only option.
-
Faust - Its funny how faust got massively nerfed already yet magnum vacuum still spreading cancer in all the matches. But I like that faust got nerfed gj on that one tanki. Pulsars - got nerfed just a little it should be at least 30 to 50 % on critical hit chance but at least we are going in good direction Hopper - Oh yea FINALLY a DESERVED NERF that OD dealing 3K dammage was so wrong... VERY good job tanki... Hoover hulls - well I dont know how that affect them we will see in battles I am disapointed that gauss 0 dmg bug was not fixed. We need more videos about magnum then. I could not agree more with you. Finally some justice. Everybody knows that magnum is cancer and they do nothing about it. Nah I know pulsars are pain but - 70 % is overkill 50 % would be enough but I am actually fine as it is I dont mind pulsars so much in game as long as there are 1-2 players per team that use them. What I observed for myself is I dont like campers that why I actually hate magnum and I totally agree with you. Its most lame turret in game, every status effect is applied to everyone in certain radius which is ridiculous. It should be only direct hit and maximum 2m splash radius not 6 or 12 thats stupid. IN conclusion - good job, next time magnum nerf and gauss 0 dmg fix, + nerf pulsars more at least 30 % less critical hit chance 12 % is not that much. Hope they did not nerfed hoover hulls too much.
-
Damn thats just ehm how to say it to not get banned ?! ? Unfortunately its true, you see it mostly in this situation. Or events like bonk, its just weird flexing thats all, I dont know why this game made it 10 supplies per use thats insane ? Instead of benefiting you that you managed win that grind fiesta challenge you only get up with lame ass drone that has to be upgraded and then it consume supplies like black hole. Guess thats reward for effort ? This is probably only game I know that just downgrade rare items instead of getting advatnage. It would be awesome and actually made sense to consume 2 instead of 3, because you fought hard for that, either payed a lot of money on spend crazy amount of time.
-
Wow did not know that can you tell me how much increased? I think consumption is 3 for both crisis and hyperion normal ones.
-
How is it a nerf? Is not that all just for 10K GS ?
-
yes but that works only on small % of player base. Events like this is probably made for broad spectrum of players (at least targeted at) or at least it should be. We dont really know that. Sorry If I was rude, I have nothing against you too buddy. ?
-
support youtubers... dude they have their creator tag and you can support them that way any day in year, lmao as if we players were millionaries that casualy could support my favorite youtube in tanki -_- Its still game and we still have a real life, after events like wild west or this scam or treat we should even do that ? Nah people are not dumb.
Jump to content




























































