-
Posts
347 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
10
Everything posted by Tekken
-
you said its pretty bad so if thats bad then there is no help, even those augments are decent , did you expect pulsars ?? I am glad they did not introduce that cancer again in fund.
-
4x legendary key 120 UC mammoth GT 60 rare key, few decent augments what you want?? mono paints ?
-
Thank you tanki for this huge gift, as a veteran in this game I really appreciate some love for us old schoolers and also for everyone else. Happy 15. Birthday Tanki !
-
yea not bad, imo this should be done when keys were implemented into game
-
This is only for Ultra Containers ?
-
yes in terms of healing its dominating now with support nanobots
-
Can be on certain maps with skilled player, but shaft hitscan and sniper shot making it a lot easier and comfortable to have same or better results, also thunder projectile is "thick" and you can hit lot of times target you dont want I hope you understand what I mean. Shaft does not have "projectile" and sometimes you can shot "through" dead bodies to heal teammate thats also good factor for shaft.
-
I wanna see how new thunder XT HD looks in map tbh Over all good event modes, 50 % sales, interesting elite pass, nice skins in exotic pool and even new thunder one. I want to know how much tankoins is in cake gold and I am interested about gift for players, my acc is 13 years old so I expect something good ?
-
I have assault magazine on my alternate account and I play hammer mainly there. Just because I tend to change turrets and hulls to make my game more interesting does not mean that Hammer is weak and have to play with Hammer 24/7 just because I said that it is at best I ever experienced it since I came back in 2023. Assault magazine was broken when it came into game nerf does not mean its bad now its just more balanced. You think spear is now after "nerf" balanced and not OP ? You think shaft healing emitter now after 15 % overall dmg nerf is not OP ( its still best healing augment) Same goes for assault magazine, just because its not broken anymore does not mean its bad. Maybe you should try play also with other augments not just hunter duplet. I usually dont have problem to perfrom very well with other hammer augments.
-
Fewer modules can be explained simply by the fact that other turrets have broken augments and you need protections for them. Striker is now almost mandatory to have. Twins have now broken augment and you need prot against it. Scorpions, magnums, shafts... of course people will prefer protections from long range turrets than hammer, if you are threat for opponents and you are playing really good they will pick protection against you. I am isida main and when I play good then I see players to pick protection even against isida... thats not good argument for thinking that hammer is weak now. Assault mag. Its better than meele turret because you have better range and when you are close enough your DPS is higher. I dont know why you think am playing against low ranks but thats wrong. I have assault magazine on my legend alt acc and I usually end up in top3 despite I have weak protections with legend rank MM. Hammer assault magazine when it was released was broken you expect devs to keep it that way and not nerf it?? Faust was nerfed too, look dude... game change and meta too... do you expect one turret/augment to be OP/broken for years ? 1009 DPS is weak for you? Thunder - 450, rico - 700, freeze - 800 ( am including reload), firebird - 800 too, tesla - 840 what more you want?
-
Can my own mine placed on X line kill my tank if nobody is from enemy tank is in X line ?? Thanks
-
@cooltanki I dont know how good hammer was before may/june 2023 but since then this is strongest version of hammer so far. So I dont know why you dont like it. I have Assault magazine and what are you describing is not that true, yes its hard to deal full dmg with it unless you are not very close but DPS and rate of fire is high enough so you kill most of the players in such range. I usually end up top3 with this augment no matter if I play DeathMatch or Normal MM. (of course certain big maps like brest or stadium are exceptions) What they did to assault mag is just minor nerf not really destroying purpose of augment. I played with it after nerf and I managed to be 1st and 2nd in two DM battles I had. Assault magazine on meele range has better DPS than every meele range turret, yes you have to play at close range but at close/meele range its strong enough to win 1v1 againt majority of turrets and augments. Adaptive reload does have faster intra clip reload now. (which is simillar how bererk for rico works) Yes it has longer magazine reload but this new buff compensate for that good enough. Its in my top3 offensive augments for hammer now. I dont see a problem with that. Dont ask me why they did not nerf Striker augments... all I can say is that its devs favourite turret and bias is visible. Pulsar got buff while all other pulsars being nerfed. Tandem got buff to the point its broken. Vacuum is OP/broken since release, faust got nerfed but still dominates in close range battles. they know its OP but they keep it OP for unknown reason.
-
Well when I am thinking about phoenix and other striker augments I am thinking how good it is in situations where it should be good. And phoenix despite it looks good on paper seem underwhelming. Tandem and vacuum are now overall better options (or equal) than phoenix on most of the situations. For short range faust seem better, pause between rockets - 50 % is very good advantage over phoenix. I played against phoenix few times and all I need was protection and I could easily survive salvo because of pause between rockets provided enough time for reaction, also 40m range limit can be used like RRE augment (which phoenix have) in certain situations. Hydra is good because even with prot it can kill me because of crits and dmg potential. (I dont have armadillo) I just dont see any part of striker phoenix to be above this augments it does not shine in anything. Vacuum is better RRE. Tandem is now better for long range sniping (maybe the only thing phoenix had was quick lock on for long distances and dealing good dmg) Can it kill as fast as faust during close range combats? Nah. Is it doing massive dmg like hydra ? nah... Look at shaft, where does it shine? what part of shaft phoenix is above all the augmetns? its shaft sniper mode. Scorpion - arcade mode is where it shines and it has unique salvo that does not resemble any rocket pattern from all of the augments. Isida before sustainable nanobots was shining in range. Now I can say it is better in a way it has something from every isdsa augment. Striker is just meh sorry I disagree with you. I did not say its bad but its absolutely not worth it because there are exotic augments that are at the level (or above) phoenix. Wheter for you hydra and faust are not does not matter, my point is valid despite you disagree with this two augments. If anything both of them seem to be more fun than that scam.
-
Tbh I can at least understand buff for augments that are in build a fight event but tandem is not even in event yet it got serious buff to the point its broken. Its better than phoenix augments which is sad when we think that someone had to get 5M experience for it. At this point grinding for phoenix is ridiculous, you dont even know what you get and even when you get it, it may end up like isida phoenix. Striker has vacuum and tandem which are better than phoenix. Faust and hydra at the level of phoenix and meteor little close behind them. Yes striker is devs favourite turret and bias is clearly visible ?
-
Not really, recent buff of intra clip reload helped it a lot and now some of the overlooked augments got very nice and usefull buff. I like playing with large caliber pellets but crit dammage was side effect that you did not want because how low dmg it has. Now it seem better and I perform very well with that augment. Its not OP but its good, I like such augments. Another good example - Adaptive reload, this augment is now very good for offensive play it was outshined by HCAC augment but now it seem this is better option, its not OP it has downside (reload) but its definitely not weak or bad. I dont have blunderbuss so I cant speak on this. But Its good to see some buff for this augments it was not that good before as far as I know. What else you want? Assault magazine nerf is just minor nerf its easily still in top 3 hammer augments. I mean since I started again in 2023 hammer was never better than now.
-
I was finally happy that some of the broken augments got nerfed and at the same time we have now another broken augments... After few battles I can clearly say Tandem - veryOP/Broken, does not need any crit +25 % chance buff, reload is very fast... 1,6sec is too much for this. One rocket has dmg like thunder but thunder needs 2s to reload. Tandem need 1,6s reload and 0,65s lock on time. thats 2,25s for 2 shots that have dmg like thunder, but striker has homing shots that will most likely hit target and can deal splash dmg with increased crits.. Even when I compare it to Strict Ammo for thunder (which is now better adaptive reload) or Adaptive reload which are highest DPS augments for thunder both of them needs 3,1-3,2s to shot two shots, I dont know what did you think about this "balance" but this is clearly unbalance. Thunder strict ammo - did not need any buff but you do you, it was completely good and balanced in my eyes - example how legendary augment should look. Plasma turbo accelerator - This is joke, I have this augment and even before at -70 % base dmg it was decent. Now its broken, its better than most of the exotics like shredder yet its still legendary rarity. I know guys that you wanted to buff leg. augments because of upcoming build fight event but you dont have to do this in such detrimental way so it destroys balance. Yes plasma turbo needed a little buff, but this is too much. Maybe - 55 % dmg would be ok or - 50 % which would still be OP. If you create this OP augments on purpose then I just dont see logic behind it. If dont then fix that.
-
Sadly I agree, sorted ammo was very balanced augment for its Legendary rarity and general crit splash radius buff was indirect good buff for this augment. I see no point making it better than AdaptiveReload (which clearly need skill otherwise you have augment thats worse than base thunder) This is for me biggest mistake in whole list. Tandem and few others buffs are questionable too
-
I am glad that some of the augments finally got nerfed but at the same time I am baffled how some augments got insane buff. First of all thank you for nerfing miner augment, and making hopper/hunter/wasp OD more usefull, and I would like to suggest same for Titan DOME. Why? Its literally very easily canceled OD almost by everything. Wasp,Hunter,Mammoth other Titan, cruasder OD,Ares OD can kill you inside of dome, hornet OD will aply status = dead. This way it could have been more usefull because no matter what lifetime titans DOME will have(or how fast enemy players get rid of it, you just need 0,1 to activate it so at least mines in radius of dome will be deleted. Thank you for isida nanomass reactor change that was very needed and also I am glad for nerf of pulsars nothing wrong about that gj. Tandem buff is crazy tbh, you just somehow balanced spear and shaft (lest be honest it will stil be pain but at least something) but created this ugh I dont know maybe little overkill. 2 rockets every 1,6 sec with + 25 % crit is very good. Sorted ammo for Thunder = new AdaptiveReload without splash reduction with guaranteed crits and without penatly for missing shot? Good idea -_- AR is now useless when you have 6m crit radius with guaranteed crits and 1,6 reload with sorted ammo. Imo reload reduction was good as it is. Now adaptive reload seem little underwhelming, maybe you should remove splash reduction or remove base increased reload for AR What do you think ? Good thing you increased crits for large caliber pellets, what about Twins plasmatron ? Its still cheap faust with pathetic crits. Maybe remove crits? Over all good changes unfortunatelly few bad mistakes imo. Thanks
-
Nice event thanks for including nanotech ? Am gonna be one of few that will go for it
-
True words I could not say it better. It interesting what you said about having much harder battles despite you are legend rank as I am. I did not observe this but maybe its true I dont know for sure. I think its very possible but since there in not enough players sometimes, so it looks same for me, I have met acca01 lot of times but I guess if there is big pool of players available for MM then this aplies.
-
@Jeers4U I am sorry that we did not automaticaly agreed with you as you expected from us. Instead I provided contructive criticism what are you doing wrong and COULD improve so your "MM issue" will get better to the point you wont be so frustrated here posting screenshots how MM is bad and unfair. Thats your interpretation, dont put your words into my mouth ? There are instances where MM is bad, pictures you posted here are not examples of bad MM. One OP guy in team cant ruin your whole battle and I stand behind that. If everyone else is balanced and there is one guy above you all then he will certainly kill you but you have enough targets that you can kill and have a good battle, also moments where you win against this "OP" guys in 1v1 are good test that you are getting better. I stand behind my argument that its your fault that your battles are not that good as they should and I proved why. Sorry but you are the only one that seem to take complaints very personal ? I wanted help you by providing informations what are you doing wrong so you game experience gets better, but look at your replies... you are one that is reacting emotional, maybe you should take also your advice and dont take Tanki so serious so you wont waste your time complaining about MM in Tanki and life gets better. And at the end if you have to end your comment by saying " If you find what I say so offensive, silly, inane, or utter tripe, then BLOCK ME. " . Then you are only proof to what I said up here. I will take your advice and I wont react to you anymore, to save my and maybe your time. Have a nice day.
-
Well it is, I never said it is not, but people complain like the only reason they suck is because of MM and nothing else. Here I pointed out enough of his mistakes that clearly was not fault of MM and he can fix those to the point that most of the battles will be decent for him. AM not saying that there wont be battles where balance will be totally off but MM battles like he sent screenshots can fit without problem into "normal" category" for him. Guys with 1,8K GS wit low rank can talk about bad balanced MM. I would understand his furstation if he played only with legends but he is not. I have acc with similar rank and I have no problem most of the time. IF by any chance I have very unfavourable MM from start I just leave such match and problem solved.
-
I agree... but its better to cry and complain about how unfair everything else is but his own game decisions are terrible and when we are trying to help then he just ignore it and will complain again. At this point I believe that most of the players who are constantly crying about unfairness in game are doing just something very wrong and its their fault. Like I understand when 1,8K GS is facing 8K GS guy 15 ranks ahead of him, but at rank as this guy have he should have 5-6K GS and yet is still complaining like its MM fault because he is was unreasonable and spend crystals on booster/saboteur and turrets he does not need and thus he does not have any maxed combo (for his rank). He was literally playing wasp with lvl 5 drone.... thats just like telling everyone to one tap him. @Jeers4U well enjoy game... if this MM is bad for you wait until you rank up like 3-4 times so you will play 80 % with legends in both of the teams. At this point its your bad game decision making. Just create new acc and start again and do not do mistakes you did and you will have different game experience.
-
@Jeers4U Its been already explained why I told you to play with fully upgraded (drone) brutus, but you seem to ignore everything we said and complain again how this game is unfair. It is, nobody said it is not. But its clearly not just unfair MM as majority of players think and everything else they do is OK. Even I would struggle with lvl 5 drone against opponents with high GS. Your supplies are uneffective and you are recieving bigger dmg, you deal less dmg and you are moving slower than everyone with full upgraded drone. You can keep telling yourself that it will not make a change in battle but it wont help your experience either if nothing change. Its clearly from your posts there something is wrong and we said to you that maybe its because of your drone and you still wanna keep blaming MM instead. Well you are not so low rank anymore and just because you did not upgrade your drone or equipment to have optimum GS for your rank ( = be more competitive) does not mean that your oponents will do same just for you. As I said 5K GS at your rank is optimum, difference between guy with 7K gs and 5K gs is not that huge so you cant kill them, Usually its because they have better drone which give them additional 1K GS so lot of 7K gs guys you fight have +- 6K GS and thats just minor difference. Thats why I said - I can have decend games even when I am facing unfavourable MM without augments. Its not as you said 5:1 ratio. Yes sometimes MM is just crazy and I will leave such match but its more likely one bad MM for 3 decent. If you expect that everyone in battle will have same GS as you then hell no. Just like some 1,5K GS guy can meet you and is being destroyed you can meet some 7,5K GS. First of all, why did you upgraded drone for full price? You should wait few days for sale.... in next friday probably there will be 30 % off you were complaining that you dont have enough crystals, here is few tips - Always upgrade during sales. (brutus drone may be exception but anyway) - Focus on 1-2 turrets that are good for you and dont upgrade others so you have more GS at your rank. / Same for hulls (one medium and one light or heavy) - I strongly suggest you to upgrade one medium hull (if track hull then Hunter, if hover then crusader) - Playing with Wasp with lvl 5 drone sounds like a kamikadze plan. - on your profile you have firebird and freeze, two meele range turrets, you should pick one and upgrade only one not wasting crystals on another, same goes for shaft and magnum (pick one and focus on it) In this case I would suggest shaft, thats a lot better. Imo one short/medium range turret is very good to have, you have smoky but only Mk3 so that could be better. If this is unfair for you how about that two guys in your team with 1800 GS ? For them its very unfair, for you?? Nah buddy there is only one "OP" guy and it is that 8K gs guy and it seems like he did not play good, 6/3 with blaster and freeze for this kind of MM means only two things, he is either noob or he joined at the end of battle, I think its second option but at least you have screenshot so you can have complain about bad MM. Biggest problem in this match is that One guy with faust he has clearly OP augment but he has not better equipment than you, he has short range augment and you have shaft. Imo if that one 8K GS did not join battle at the end then this was very fair MM for YOU ! (not for poor 1,8K low rank guys)
-
how can you have 3700 GS with fully upgraded saboteur?? You either have saboteur lvl 20. and your equipment is not fully upgraded for your rank or you are lying. Full upgraded drone give 2733 GS alone (other than brutus) So you want to tell me that your turret and hull only gives you 1K gs together? I have alt acount and yes MM is unfair but most of the time I can have decent game even without augments etc.. Yes if someone with 8K GS with OP augment enters battle then I cant kill him either but match like you posted is pretty common for your rank. You should have at least 5K gs at this point so you are doing something wrong. I have 4800 GS at warrant officer 5 (with brutus) and 5800 with full upgraded defender. So maybe you would be a lot more competitive if you upgraded your equip ?
Jump to content



































































