-
Posts
347 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
10
Everything posted by Tekken
-
exactly.... this is scam on another level, it was never mentioned that points will not be able to purchase after contract missions end....
-
yea lucky you, I hope its just some issue with event page otherwise I am without augment as many others are ?
-
https://imgur.com/a/9cw3sqL Hello? tanki? I was specifically waiting until event ends so I can calculate how many points I need to buy to get augment I want. Why cant I buy offers now?? Are you kidding me ?? If this is intentional then its basically scaming people, you clearly said this "If you didn't earn enough currency during the event, you can purchase more on this page. " This CLEARLY implies that shop offers were ment to be bought during and AFTER event. Please tell me its only issue....
-
Well okay then, I have pulsar and its meh, tbh its just normal vulcan boring vulcan with occasional status effects , yes faust and spear are probably better but you have to think what impact would it have on MM if they put this kind of augments into contract, everyone would use that and it would have been unplayable at that point. Its enough pain seeing 2 pulsar or faust/spear in battle not even more please. Hyperspeed is good and its actually in contract, only railgun but thats probably best of them. It will be unplayable with the amount of magnum vacuum users or miners.
-
I think yes, you can buy bundle for 700tk and you have guaranteed hull augment (miner/lifeguard or blaster) or 75 % chance that you will end up with 1000 or more points so you can pick one exotic augment for turret you like, I think its worth it. Just by doing daily you now can complete BP and nearest fund will probably be in June so you have 3 full months which is 6x BP = 600TK + others from missions or maybe token of apology ? You dont know if next fund will be good, I think it will be better than last two with 50 levels. But it can be filled with pulsars which is not that fun to use imo. Its situational, If I am facing one pulsar on open map I will go for emp 100 % If close map and many pulsars then best strategy is protection and AP immunity + hyperion drone, even If its only 1 sec its enough if you dont have hyperion, because after crit you fighting without DD for at least 6 sec, (I suppose DA is more important) while some pulsar apply AP only for 1,5-2 sec (most of the time its those that are fast critting) after effects of EMP least at least 6 sec until you have same defence and attack and losing DD means your oponent survive longer. Both ways are good, you can still equip protection with emp immunity and after crit you press RK asap. Next crit will be deadly but your chances are still +- same with AP without DD, it means you are prolonging battle and thus more chances he can crit you again. As I said its situational, best defence is AP/Hyperion/protection other than that is debateable. My opinion is they should nerf duration of certain status effect on pulsars (some have stupidly prolonged effect like striker does or tesla ) And they should decrease of supply use for hyperion from 3 to 2 so people would use it more often as a option to fight against those pulsar spammers.
-
yeah I agree, it depends on pulsar type if emp least only 1 sec you can go with AP and hyperion if its annyoing like tesla or something, then emp is better
-
well I disagree I fought against shredder users and its clearly very strong (definitely one of best in contract list) just by pure stats like DPS it has to be good, so him saying its very weak is discouraging others to pick that augment and is clearly far from truth. In paper it has probably best stats from all augments in game. Btw isida vampire is considered one of best with pulsar so whats your argument? Its well known so you ending up in top 3 is normal. Yes I got your point that individual skill does matter but you cant deny raw stats which clearly indicate that shredder is not "very weak" Its hard to play with? Probably yea, its unpleasant to play with? It could be, game style is very weird, but its not weak. It has INSANE DPS no other augment is near to that only disadvantage is rotation which can be manageable to certain degree. Yes you can equip prot and AP immunity, that arugment can be used on everything.... imagine I said same for magnum vacuum before first nerf..... you can equip prot and you are good, its not OP its only because some individuals performed good so why even bother with balance right?
-
bruh thats hard cap, I have seen you with shredder destroying everything in sight with very good K/D and being in top 3 most of the times with it. Do you really wanna see more pulsar users ?? OR spear? Those are cancer augments and very annoying destroying balance in teams and game. THe only option to be equal to pulsar spamer is equip pulsar too and pray for crits... Imo you want to keep shredder for yourself as a super rare exotic augment (because now only few people have it) I understand that, it makes that augment even more special and I understand why you dont want it to be available for everyone, but from what I have seen I can tell that on good map and with certain skill its extremely good augment with highest DPS in game, now with crits being even more stronger its like buff for shredder because it shot faster so it means more crits. No way shredder is very weak dont discourage players to get it.
-
Hello, Overdrive change seem to be OK for certain hulls, some of them deserve better. As mentioned - Dictator nerf is absolutely pointless, In fact I would slightly buff that horrible CD. This goes for Titan OD too, having 330s CD just for someone to blow your dome away with wasp bomb, neutralize it with hunter, kill you with crusader icicle or ares ball, I dont know man, also AP status and you are just gone. Yea I know AP immunity but seriously... its bad. W. This is huge L. It got nerfed recently and everyone was OK with it because it was cancer and now its getting buff again? Critical explosion from 5M to 9M is inasne... status augment abusers gonna be happy. Do you have some plans to increase rewards from weekly missions? They seem to be unrewarding, maybe make it harder to complete (not in just 2 days) But with better rewards.
-
What are some weird and rarely seen combos that are actually good?
Tekken replied to demon09 in Game Discussion
I use Hornet + Vulcan (explosive band) and Hornet + Shaft (SBE) Also palladin + vulcan indendiary with fire resistance is decent too, it is funny using it against crisis users. -
I meet such healers quite often tbh. Many players will choose healing combo just to heal juggernaut without any group, actually I did it to when I came back into game last year. OD does not make you immortal, yes it has capability of healing you but thats it. If you have enough players in team there is high chance that there will be either pulsar or more than one status effect, plus if there is someone who can one tap them, then there is even possibility that such player will chose lifeguard and it will make him even more vulnerable to l status effect. If he chooses protection against you I believe you have another strong combo to counterattack it. If I use crusader OD one of them is most likely dead, I can use hunter OD, how you conterattack that ? by using repair kit wasting 2/3 or 2/4 of your HP and not being able use RK next 10 sec (minimum). Ares OD will probably kill them too. When there is a shaft healer and I cant attack him and I am not able to kill player he is healing then I just retreat (or die) and then am going to focus on that healer (if possible ofc) There are scenerios where it seem like such player is immortal but if you have normal team then such player wont be able survive (or should not be) if he attack on flag. Its worse for attack and rugby mode thats why I suggested shaft emitter to be nerfed. In the end you can leave such match and start another one without that particular group.
-
Well first point do happen but not really often, you have to be lucky to find one good isida player who know how to heal properly by not blocking you etc... yes it happen but not often, in juggernaut mode (after change) such player would have been focused by enemy jugg. Second - yes groups are OP, I would say to balance jugg mode it would require group go against other group, other modes are unbalanced by this too so maybe one solution could be that group of 3 players can only play maps where is 10v10 and more players (bigger maps) This is unfortunately hard to balance if you dont want to destroy purpose of groups or make it so that nobody will want play in them. foruth , yea but the more players go against jugg. the faster he will have OD to heal himself, well its true that objective is survive as long as possible but it does not mean you should have immortal juggernaut because he has 2-3 healers constantly healing him and jugg is only farm kills without any threat ending up with 80:0 K/d and whole battle was just two juggernauts who were farming kills for scoore. There is reason why you need to kill 10 of them to end and win battle. Its obvious that after healing change they would die more often but it would be skill dependand and also good team would provide more protection while weak team does not so in the end everybody would contribute to ´winning not just juggernaut himself and his two healers. Remember if jugg have 50 % protection then if he is good he can easily kill enough players to have his OD ready before he dies, (viking OD nerfed, max CAP dmg 5K for certain augments etc) I dont mind healing in other modes even if it makes specific player jugg 2.0 you can one tap him with many augments, you can use almost every ODs to cancel such attack and destroy that player, it does not apply for juggernaut. I said it it wont make that mode perfect but it cant be worse than it is now...
-
It can be resolved by increasing juggs HP or by having not 25 % but 50 % protection for all turrets Lot of augments you mentioned are good only with vikings OD, Like helios - what is that going to do? Most of the time helios users die after salvo, its good only with viking OD. Vacuum thunder is annoying but seriously... if you are not noob then after first or second hit you just relocate your position so he is not able to splash kill you, or you go kill him. Hammer assault magazine is same as helios... weak against jugg if not used by viking OD. Railgun hyperspeed whould have cap dmg for juggernaut, I said 7,5K but it can be lower like 5K. With protection for all the things you would have also prot against crits. Scorpion is cancer I agree but that goes for specific maps. Jugg as it is now is just unplayable.. so many factors that can go wrong.... I just hate idea that winning or loosing depends on one guy who does not bother to rotate his turret and players like that dies often so they have better chance to get juggernaut, also those are players that does not care about protection etc... Healing is also deciding factor... one team has shaft emitters and 2 isida suport nanobots who only follows juggernaut ready to use their OD to heal him when he needs.... By not having option to heal it would be more skill based than it is now... noobs would die soon and good players would survive a lot longer, maybe I would created super repair kits (just like nuclear box) and one would have been droped every xy minutes - such box would heal 33 % of juggs HP only jugg could pick it. I know that its not perfect but it cant be worse than it is now
-
I would create protection for juggernaut only - when you get juggernaut you will have this protection and it would be just like spectrum 25 % for all turrets - for everyone without exception. Also - Augments like railgun hyperspeed would have cap dmg to 7,5K (if used by right way) Viking OD - when shooting jugg with active OD your dmg will be reduced by some coeficient (just like its multiplied by its OD then jugg would have be exception and it would have be divided.) No healing, except OD and Boxes picked up from juggernaut. Increased heal from boxes to 2K for repair boxes 3K Make it not abuseable - RANDOM player will get juggernaut at the start (not one who dies first after 12:30) and random player will get jugg after previous was destroyed (not same as before for at least next 2 jugg such player wont get jugg then its chance will increase by every jugg.
-
Hello, I would like to talk and suggest few changes for Isida turret Isida as a whole and its problem One and biggest problem for isida is: very common problem which happen in almost every combat situation is when I am shoting an enemy and beam effect is clearly visible but am not dealing any dmg while my energy is consumed just like I would attack him and deal dmg but it is not happening. Because of this I usually lose 1/3 of my energy bar just for this no dmg issue. Broadband radiator seem to have this issue a lot better and manageable (it still happens, but not that often and I do not lose 1/3 of my energy) I know its probably due to server delay or ping - where I am shooting player hitzone but he is in fact elsewhere but my energy is wasted. Its exactly same situtation as if server would lag and I attack enemy (energy is used just like for attack) but in reality am not dealing any dmg and in fact not even attacking player... To fix this issue I would like to suggest general buff for isida, Increase or buff horizontal spread angle for isida so this wont happen that much. (Not cone angle like broadband radiators have (200 % in cone angle) But like 100 % horizontally. Because of this Situation with game delay or lag It wont happen that much and players wont waste their energy during "false" attack. Nanomass reactor Worst augment which suffer from this "issue" most is Nanomass reactor and its literally unplayable... the amount of situations I was screw up because of that is astonishing, energy is drained very quickly because it have increased consumption by 50 % when we combine it with this issue then its almost impossible to kill someone in just one go. I am usually forced to stop because my energy is gone and because of that I will die, it does not make sense to be it this way. Additionally to horizontal angle buff I would either change - energy consumption increased by 50 % to 25 % or make it so that regeneration of energy is increased at least by 25 %, and lastly I would make it legendary augment just like berserk for rico or adaptive reload for hammer are. (because obviously it will be better than it is now) Or there is second variant to this augment and It would be: energy consumption increased by 50 % - removed Energy regeneration -25% (or 50% but that seem to be too much) Broadband radiator Broadband radiator would have same buffs as it have now and I would remove range -25 % disdvantage, to make it worth. I just dont understand why isida has to suffer by weak cone angle (in comparison to firebird or freeze and maybe even tesla) and yet it does not have any long range agument like all the meele turrets have, and when I want to diminish one disadvantage by broadband I will increase other one by decreasing my range... Isida still do attack only one target unlike all the other meele turrets and suffer the most on energy levels. Support nanobots To made things a little fair, with increased angle for isida I would change support nanobots. I would keep horizotnal angle as it is now (no 100% buff for horizontal angle) but because of that It wont have good spread angle I would change dmg reduction by 50 % to 25 % (possibly 30 %) If thats too much then additionaly decrease range (only for attack mode) by 25 % but dmg reduction would be only -25 % New Augment for Isida LongRange Radiators As name itself tells it would be isida for long range. Range + 50 % (30m) Possibly + 100 % (40m range) Cone angle - 25 % (isida as it is now and additional -25% cone angle) Dmg reduction -25 % Critical Healing - removed Thank you, please do something with isida, as it is now is just unrewarding and not funny at all.
-
Depend on your playstyle shaft is decent even without augment but if you are not defence/camper kind of player then its not that funny. Twins seem good with plasma tubro accelerators , definitely better than rico with des. plasma,rico is good but I would say berserk/helios or plasma torch are only good. , personaly I would go for that twins it if I were you. Thunder noise shells is one of best status augment for thunder so maybe as a secondary option but thunder unless you have exotic augment is mid at best. Vulcan one is good, you said you have incendiary too , if you have fire resistance on your main hull then maybe vulcan, otherwise twins/shaft . Meele range like firebird is unrewarding. You need equip to pefrom well, protections and drone like trickster or defender are needed to be good. Beside that firebird seem to be boring it lack good augments. If you like meele range combat then isida is best for new players because you have options to just heal and be support if opponents are tough, if no you can go rampage.
-
well thank you tanki for good update, finally I am not complaining but am actually thankfull. Really appreciate feature that will stop using my tankoins during upgrade. Also crisis nerf is deserved, 60 % dmg boost was just crazy, its basically nerf for long range turrets since they are best with crisis combo.
-
incredible, do you know by any chance how it behave? Like something remarkable?
-
Hunter OD is one of best really, you have advantage over titans and wasp OD. They just can not use it at you while your OD is ready. So even ability to immediately use that OD is a weapon itself. If wasp or titan wants to use OD on you they will waste their OD and you will easily defend yourself with your OD and at the same time you will attack them witch chaos dmg/stun/emp. You can use it very effectively against hopper in air, almost no one can hit/kill hopper user while in air but with your OD you can just delete him no matter where he is. Also yes you can not kill medium hull or heavy with it but it makes killing them very easy. They will either use repair kit to avoid stun/emp and they will end up with (maximum) 1K hp (or 2K with heavy) unable to repair, or they dont use repair kit and they will have stun/emp (even if they have immunity they are either stunned for few sec or unable to use supplies (even repair kit) for like 5-10 sec Its pretty much free kill most of the time. Depends on turret you are playing, meele, short range and medium range turrets should not have problem finishing enemy after hunter OD, if they are left without support. Hunter OD is very good one of the best imo. Also Dictator is very good too, ability to 100 % crit when applied to good players is deadly, very supportive OD, when I was playing with someone who used dictator OD wisely it could change battle. Cooldown is too long i would say. Every OD can be usefull in right situation. Only one that should be changed is mammoth, I use mammoth with trickster on my smurf acc and I will end up upside down like in 50 % cases because of some dead body that lifted and flipped me, they should rework this so mammoth OD actually "crush" dead body so it will dissapear to avoid this situation to happen, its unnefective to kill enemy with that OD because of dead bodies.
-
Thank you tanki for listening to your community and making game more free to play. The first good step in this new year has already been made and this is how it looks guys, we just gotta be happy that we have such a good devs that are not trying to push P2W policy to us in order to be somehow good in game. Thank you again. https://imgur.com/a/vKaUIAn In case you dont know how old rewards system looked like 1-3. Same 4. 1000 supplies of each type (top 100) 5. 30 Epic Keys/UC (Top 300) 6. 30 Common Keys/ Normal containers (Top 1000) After big trash key update you promoted as a better variant (which clearly is not) And nerfing Ultra weekends (because keys are better) from 15 to 3, now comes this. I was one of the players grinding top 300 almost every battepass, I even bought premium sometimes to make this process faster. Now for the same effort I will get 15 normal and 5 weekly, which is seriously TRASH reward for such an effort. So players that are playing regurelry are now discouraged to play, not gonna try grind for top 100 its not worth the effort. In conclusion, thank you tanki for making my decision easier, being one of the active players is not worth at all and I quit challenges. I just do my daily now and then leave to play better games that actually rewards me for playing it.. Its funny how doing daily/weekly missions only and then quit is best strategy you can do as a F2P, you will earn lot of supplies and crystals which anyways majority of playersbase spends only during sales. You can accumulate a lot of keys and open them by 15 which is better? i think. Where is benefit for players that are playing few hours daily? By earning like 10K crystals in battles? Loosing supplies? No wonder this game does not have players... motivation to play after daily is non existent and now even more that you nerfed challenge accepted. Even ultra weekend is now so much worthelss that many players just wont do it. Seriously tanki you should think about ways how to keep your players to actually play your game more than 30 minut per day. GG what comes next ? Is there anything else they can ruin for F2P players? We will see in few weeks guys, stay tuned.
-
I like gauss ultra so thats my goal. I would take also that new gauss augment but I am realistic ? stage 3 will probably be maximum I reach.
-
Well yeah, but its better than previous one thats the point. Now You can as a F2P with little luck reach stage 4. If you are unlucky and want that new augment for gauss now you can spent crystals and its at least somehow fair for F2P. Even for buyers its probably cheaper its move to the good direction. We all know that stage 5+ is beyond F2P.
-
?? its a lot better than in halloween so what is your problem?
-
I think it will be only for event if it ever be
-
Hornet has a good OD for railgun (for all long range turrets) Its also good to use with meele on lower ranks because you need speed. If you have trickster then viking is a better choice. I like to play with hornet (its my most played hull) But on higher ranks you have to have protections or defender or you will die quickly. I use hornet mostly with shaft, ability to see enemy through walls is very usefull with shaft either sniper mode or arcade, and sometimes I use vulcan because of good crit dmg. But mistakes are not tolerated, and against good players you will struggle. Personally I dont like viking but its more usefull with combos you have, with meele turrets you will probably end up defending. Its up to you, either you gain HP but lose speed or vice versa. If you are good player I would go for hornet if you are not certain then medium hull will tolerate more mistakes and you can always pick specific mode that is good even for meele range turrets with medium hull. (assault, ctf - defending, rugby or siege.) In the end, I would maybe choose hull I have more augments for. (AP,Freeze and EMP immunity) With hornet I would consider also mechanic.
Jump to content










































































