Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tekken

Tanker
  • Posts

    347
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by Tekken

  1. @Jeers4U Maybe you should play with brutus drone, seeing you play with saboteur (which is very likely not even upgraded) is one big mistake why you suffer so much in battles Upgrade brutus to lvl 20 and play with it unless you have other drone on lvl 20. Tanki should put more emhasis into using brutus drone and level him up.
  2. I am starting to think this game is focusing only on like few % of players that are willingfull to pay absurd money to get everything tanki produce, they just do not care about micro transactions or normal players with regular job. Whats the point to introduce event pass for 700tk (and creating pay wall) when -> chance to roll +2 or +3 steps is same as before there is same amount of meteorites (but instead of -5 they send you back only -3) You increased prices to buy fuel in shop to the absolutne insane numbers. And finally you deleted option to gain fuel from dailies Logically one would assume that by creating a paywall (first time ever for this kind of event) you will make life for everyone who buys it easier, but its exact opposite. Which does not make sense at all, I have never seen this before. Another logical step is not creating paywall and let event be free to participate, but make it harder, which also is weird because event itself is very hard for f2p, most of f2p can reach, with luck and daily playing CP3 -> which I dont see as a problem, those who are not playing daily wont reach even cp3 and those who play will be rewarded for activity. If you wanted to make event harder, I would create specific "daily missions" which are harder to finish than normal dailies but free for all. Reward would be only fuel nothing else, you could also combine this with a creating a paywall, introduce new daily event missions for fuel so its not that easy to complete as normal daily and then put normal prices in shop for everyone else who wanna buy event progress and finish more than CP3 (or with extreme luck CP4) I know that you tanki focus on money and I understand that, its business after all but If you are gonna continue with this kind of events you will make people leave this game for good, dont focus on tiny minority who can pay for whole event, focus on majority who can pay too but not in absurd amounts. If majority will leave , those tiny minority wont stay either becuase they will be left to fight only ghost or bots.
  3. uff.... and I thought that maybe chances for +2 and +3 will be better but nah... gl At this point I really doubt that there will be all the skins available during Black friday. We will see how TO BD will looks like and then we can assume that blackfriday will be simillar.
  4. When you use 210 energy tell us how far you got
  5. minigames were always for everyone because you did not need event pass. YOu could always reach with little of luck checkpoint 3 and get something decent/good. Now you need to buy event pass, then you have only guarateed checkpoint 2 which give you nothing and even if you wanna buy fuel prices now are astronomical.
  6. if no fuel for dailies then its pointless to even buy this event. What you mean by layout? Its 18 steps for second checkpoint and one meteor in a way. Thats in worst case 21 steps thats all you have for free (or for 700 tk now lmao)
  7. ? yeah Imagine creating event pass to participate in and then you will price event currency so high that you wont even reach checkpoint 3
  8. True.... rico berserk is just normal legendary augment... thats pathetic... they could easily put there some exotic augment that have not been in event for a while or in UC for examle thunder nanotech would be a lot better than this rico augment.
  9. Thats joke.... I was happy that I am lucky enough to have plasmatron and now they put it into minigame?? Thanks... How about damn twins pulsar instead of plasmatron ... But GL buddy if fuels are not in dailies then checkpoint 3 is already pay to win.
  10. Over all good patch, I just dont get it why striker pulsar is the only one that just recieved buff despite the fact that it has extremely toxic status effect duration I know tesla is in minigame but its funny to see how other pulsars are being nerfed and freeze even normal crit chance and then tesla which is clearly worst pulsar goes without noticing? Huh? Anvil/Sledge finally thanks devs we have been waiting for this.
  11. Personally am not fan of overpowered augments. I like augments that are good with skill and bad for everyone else. Thunder adaptive reload is good example how exotic augment should look. If you are good at aiming you will have constant reload bonus. If you can aim very good and use splash you can use 66 % reload reduction bonus which is super good. But if you are bad and miss half the shots you will end up with worse thunder augment than stock - more reload, less splash dmg area and we all know that base thunder is pretty bad itself. Only one good thing about it are crits but armadillo exists so .... So making nanobots OP is bad idea, imagine how could people abuse that healing, 2 isidas haling each other could easily steal flag without being killed. Maybe nanobots should have + 100 % healing range and that way dmg reduction by 50 % would be fair. Stock isida healing is meh.. its just there, you can use it as a support turret but its not effective neither for attacking nor healing.
  12. @Kimura Shaft is one of best augmentless turret in the game and it certainly does not need buff. Reload nerf is not needed because 10s is good enough. Compared to other long range turrets - Scorpion has 10s reload stock, most of the augments having also 10s or more like swarm. Both turrets have 2 attack modes they can use and while one is reloading second one is still available to use. Gauss have 5s reload but after you use secondary mode (salvo) you cant use primary mode (arcade shots) dont you think its balanced? Gauss have different problem and thats guaranteed status effects. But so do have shaft with sniper shot. Why you think you should one tap medium hulls with defender with sniper mode? I think its good enough as it is. You can still choose augment for increased sniper DMG and booster drone to have +50 % sniper dmg buff. Even if you cant kill them with sniper shot, you can always use arcade to finish them. You cant expect to have with sniper mode view to all map. Its "sniper mode" after all. If you gonna use them you have to take risk or be at safe place. If you wanna move faster with sniper mode you have augment for it ? Lighcapacitors - Horizontal aiming speed: +100%. Maybe you should use the "useless" crystal augments sometimes to appreciate the fact that devs already put your "ideas" into game. Its OP despite fact that other healing augments are weak. The weak augments should be improved not keeping one OP augment and ignoring others just because OP one exists. I am isida user and what you are suggesting is nonsense. First of all support nanobots does not have 400hp/sec, its 400hp/per tick (which means its 1600 per/sec) So you implying 800 (I assume you ment per tick otherwise this would be nerf) would be overkill, 3200 HP per sec is just too much. IMO as isida main, isida does have other problems and you mentioned one or two of them. Healing is not bad but maybe range (for healing only) should be increased by 100 %. Also isida suffers in offensive manner, I know there is augment for this "issue" but that augment is created ilogical. I am talking about cone angle of isida. It has only 15 degrees which is least from all meele range turrets. Its hard to aim onto enemy and dealing constant dmg. Thats why nanomass reactor is so useless for isida. You lost half energy without dealing any dmg but energy consumption is like you are dealng dmg (attacking) If you wanna get rid of this cone angle problem you have to use broadband radiators which decrease your range by 25 % which is ridiculous and this ilogical. Why puting another disadvantage when you trying to fix obvious disadvantage. Istead of cone angle problem you have now range problem. (even worse than before) Suportnanobots have very good healing but that augment suffer on dmg. I know its for heling thus dmg should be reduced but 50 % is overkill. They should decrease it by 20 % and remove critical hits (for attack only) Its still has energy unlike shaft emitter and close range so those are decent disadvantages for healer. I agree with you with Thunder nanotech, its dead because of autoaim, and if it worked it would be almost at the level of shaft emitters. It has still one big disadvantage over shaft and thats - shell velocity. With shaft you have hitscan, so you dont have to worry about prefire or that you will miss shot. WIth thunder at the distance of 100+ its starting to be hard to aim and constantly hit enemy or ally. Shell itself is a tangible object and sometimes it can hit dead body etc. It does not have removed recoil which is another little disadvantage because it will disrupt your aiming everytime you will shot. Shaft does not have this problem. In conclusion, sligh nerf is maybe required if autoaim is fixed. I think best nerf would be shell velocity by 20-25 % so its harder to aim with it and hard to impossible at long distances. This way every turret that can heal would have defined roles. Isida - meele range, Thunder short/medium range and shaft medium/long range. Maybe healing nerf for short range for shaft would be interesting. Its long range turret after all so why should not you use it for long range healing. But I still think dmg or unlimited energy combined with hitscan is real problem for healing augment. Shaft healing numbers are based on its dmg. I dont think its intentional. If something is intentional its dmg you are dealing for enemy. Healing is just derived from it.
  13. Tekken

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Give us option to get Thunder Nanoshells please
  14. @Kimura I have already told everything I wanted and I provided arguments. So at this point I am not gonna waste my and your time arguing.
  15. First of all I was pointing obvious unbalanced augments in the game, I am not crying like you are implying, whats the point of this topic if we cant tell our opinion without being marked with phrases like "crying" you are ridiculous... Team play does not start and end in healing your allies... and yes I am gonna compare Shaft with other healing Turret or augments because what else we should compare it with ? Its clearly OP and give too much advantages over disadvantages, if its ment for healing then why it has same dmg as normal shaft does? It has long range healing which is super advantage over all isida and partially thunder augment (which is from what I heard of not that good because its hard to aim with) It does not have 0,001 % chance to be pulled. It should have either dmg nerf as a HEALING augment SHOULD HAVE. OR energy bar like shaft rapid fire mode does but with normal dmg... is it fair?? Totally, you can still heal your allies at long range while you are hidden from enemy. Tell me your arguments other than "team play" You dont have any. Is that an argument? Yep sure it does, thats why majority of players I see perform with briliant K/d and most of the time in top3 almost on every map with spear ? It does not require too much of nerf... maybe longer salvo reload so they cant spam rocket like a madman and its ok. Still very good but not broken like it is now. Are you hurt because I mentioned that shaft emitter is OP and needs to be nefed or what? It seems like I can not even express my thoughts on augments without offending some random dudes... It sucks and nobody is playing with it so why not actually buff that augment so it brings more variability into game ? Why not ? Thunder has like 3 good augments, Tell me why it should not be buffed. Nobody is playing with it and it was mentioned by Opex alone that they should buff it because it weak. Ok you mad, next time at least bring arguments not just empty words, look at my profile and see how big camper I actually am. I dont even like gauss but that does not mean I should not mention clear issue with that turret in game. Maybe you should mention it ? ? this is nice rant and who is crying , if you consider a healing your allies as the only team play thing then there is no help. There are lot of players that are attacking and stealing flags while others are defending base with mines and teslas.. even campers are playing team play when they killing enemy campers and thus providing a clear way towards enemy base for you, just because you can not appreciate them does not mean they are not playing team play.... its your fault not their. You know better tell them ? Sure buddy keep telling yourself that , thats why 6 ppl agreed with me and 0 with you. What augment should be nerfed according to you /or turret (without those I mentioned) I will literally have spear for scorpion next week and here I am speaking about nerf. I literally have miner augment and I agree that it should be nerfed/reworked. I dont need OP augment to perform good in this game when half the people does not bother to rotate turret. Yes gauss salvo status is cancer and should be removed I agree. Vulcan sherdder is very good but it has good downside as a balance factor and you still have to aim pretty good to have that effective dmg. But its at the edge. Tandem for striker is not OP, there are way stronger augments for striker like faust, vacuum and meteor/hydra. I consider tandem as a long range augment, it has 3s reload after salvo and its dealing decent dmg.. its like railgun. Its good not OP.
  16. No Shaft healing emitters nerf No Scorpion spear nerf No Tesla crits nerf (chance to crit) No Freeze effect changed so it wont remove DD effect No Isida nanomass reactor buff (its trash fix it so it wont run out of energy 80 % of times before it kills enemy) No Thunder anvil/sledgehemmer buff Large caliber pellets for Hammer and new Plasmatron augment for twins should have crits disabled because it ruins that dmg boost effect. They are not certainly OP so why not. Gauss/Magnum 0 dmg bug still in game Equip change issue still in game (changing equip wont happen immediately and we have to play one more round for change to apply) Inactivity waiting time increased from 1 to 3 minutes Cant wait for battles where half of the team will be missing entire battle (until AFK player is not kicked he cant be replaced by new player) I understand why but this way balance will suffer even more.
  17. Tekken

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    I kinda undestand what you tried to say, so to achieve maximum reload bonus I need to hit 1 target with splash and 1 target with direct hit. Thanks now I am at least aware of this and can diminish this to happen in battle. Thanks
  18. Tekken

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    Hello I would like to report bug or game issue with Thunder augment -> Adaptive reload, In video I will shot 2 enemy players with splash few times in a row and I recieved only cooldown reload buff as If I shot only 1 player. This happen very often with thunder AR and I would like you to fix this issue or explain how exactly reload cooldown buff works. Sometimes it work good, sometimes I will hit 1 enemy with spash and I do not recieve any bonus (full reload time) sometimes I hit 2 or more targets and I recieve buff as If I hit 1 target. Here is link to youtube video - Tanki online Thunder -Adaptive Reload- Bug (youtube.com) (hope it works)
  19. Tekken

    Miner augment balancing ideas

    My idea is to make mines (while using miner augment) lose ability to do crit dmg (this way spider protection will be way more effective against this kind of augment) and their impact force (removed or decreased to you can just drive without risking your tank will get flipped, if imact force is removed then I would not mind if miner augment could have 75 mines active without disapearing after death.
  20. tanki fund will be pulsar exhibition, enjoy it guys Its long range turret, you expecting to perfrom well in close combats with it? You are healer so why should you have normal dmg? Either use healing augment for healing or use RFM/SBE for dmg, its stupid to have both and only have critical hits as a drawback, thats is very very mild nerf for bonuses it gains. Even freaking impact force/no recoil can be seen as an advantage. That does not change fact that its very OP and should be nerfed. How can turret thats not supposed to be healer in first place have more healing per sec. than Isida while you can heal at long ranges have inifite energy and still option to deal decent dmg to opponents. Its unfair and many players who has it are saying its OP and they are right. The amount of advantages clearly dominates over one real disadvantage and thats critical dmg removed. Look at isida support nanobots - 50 % dmg thats real disadvantage and thats for turret which is supposed to be a healer, still has energy bar and short range healing = you are focused by enemy. Its unfair to have option to heal while you are hidden in base behind 100 mines. This big advantage is enough to have dmg reduced by 50 %.
  21. I often leave match too if I see 1-2 healing shaft, sorry but not gonna feed any shaft healer by dealing dmg to the enemy while shaft can heal him in safe zone from myself If am not able to kill healer so why bother killing enemy who is constantly healed at the distance of 90m , even isida as a main healing turret have energy bar for healing (which mean you can not heal infinitely long like you can with shaft) I agree on smoky, its funny how they nerfed vulcan crits thinking thats to most cancerous pulsar and forgot about freeze,tesla and smoky and possibly twins which are way worse. Healing emitters - infinite energy, long range healing, being able to heal in safe zone (with booster/crisis to increase healing by 25 % ) still having same dmg as normal shaft with ability to defend itself/kill enemy players. If we do not count isida support nanobots its has best healing per sec from any other turrets (more than thunder and isida) But with support nanobots your dmg is halved and you still have energy bar and you have to heal at the short range (high risk to be focused by enemy players) while not being able to defend yourself. Is this fair? Is it fair to just simply die when enemy who is healed by shaft hidden in safe zone is approaching you and you simply cant kill him or kill healer ? Nerf is necessary Yes "just" because it will break the game is very good reason itself...... I would not mind if spear was replaced by cooling solenoids (or whatever name is for that gauss augment in event) and put at the gauss place for 27 coins. That way it would prevent at least for certain % of players to get it, I understand that tanki put that augment on purpose for 13 coins ( to gain more players who will buy 700tk bundle) but this steps slowly destroy MM, just like shaft healing emmiter should not be put in elite battlepas in first place (or if it really had to put in there why not as a reward for 19. stage) I will say this, have fun playing MM after event, the only option to not be immediately killed, will be camping ? otherwise as soon as you leave your base you will be welcomed by dozen of rockets from various spear users. Decrease dmg by 25-50 % (I think 50 % would be better) Or give it energy bar for arcade shots like rapid fire mode does have (while dmg would stay normal) But crits still removed. If it has to be healer and also dmg dealer then give it energy bar or decrease dmg or both. Rank up mission - if you are close enough to rank up just wait until this mission will appear and then rank up, if you just ranked up then you have 24 days to complete it so it does not seem so much problem. If you need just like 10K points for rank up and you want to play daily then dont wait and rank up.... in worst case scenerio you will lose 1 coin, which means you will lose reward for 24 coin (250x double dmg) Unless you are not aiming for anything above 24 you can just ignore that mission. Why 24 missions only ? Guess why.... you expect 6x exotic augment, chance to get hunter (and freeze) GT and lot of supplies and 45 keys for just 700 tankoins? Obviously its made in a such way it will cost you either game resources or money to get everything, to be fair, end game players who has already full garage have now good chance to get hydra "for free"
  22. I understand spear its at the edge of being superOP/broken and its annyoing to play against players with it. But hammer? I have assault magazine and its definitely good augment but certainly not super OP or broken, really depends on map you are on, since crits are halved you can easily defend with just hammer protection and you dont require armadillo, I dont have heavy slugger or hunter duplet but they does not seem "OP" I mean they are very good but its not that bad to play against such players. Anything else ? If something should be nerfed its freeze effect (to not remove DD because ppl abusing that with pulsar) and tesla crit rate which is absurdly high for its rate of fire and how often it will apply status effect. Another augment that should be nerfed is shaft healing emitters. You are either healer or dmg dealer how can you have both, it has long range healing and your turret is not even made for healing in first place... also Gauss guaranteed status effect for salvo - should be removed (or reworked that way it has certain % chance to apply status like with crit shot)
  23. I dont have spear but it should not be for 13 coins... its OP and annoying, if everbody can get this then MM is gonna be unplayble even more ...
  24. Tekken

    Team Contracts

    Exactly , this fake info needs to stop ! Shame
  25. Tekken

    Team Contracts

    very agree I am gonna do it
×
×
  • Create New...