-
Posts
347 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
10
Everything posted by Tekken
-
Dude its gamble... IF IF IF, there are 8 teams, chacnes getting skin container is 12,5 % which IMHO is not imortant reward... its just cosmetics.. and random too you can get legacy trash skin or something... so IF you WIN you still does not have guaranted decent skin (which is still a skin...) Second place 15 ultras ? Thats nothing, at least some decend augment not containers. 3rd place for 15 regular container is just joke. All players who participate should have guaranted reward and then if you win you get aditional rewards. By reward I mean something more than containers. Better save those tankoins on tanki fund guys.
-
yeah great point... Would love to recieve supplies as a compensation for having module slot I wonder why this is not a thing. Same goes for tanki fund, most players who participate in event will have 25-50 % rewards already in garage yet no compensation? Damn at least give us 1000 of each supplies for every thing we have.
-
When do you fix 0 DMG bug for gauss salvo shot and magnum ? Gauss is unplayable, every third salvo shot is 0 dmg.
-
damn on my main I managed to go first stage without going backward. On smurf only once. stage 3 should be possible with just a little luck. After 23 steps I need 7 more to be on stage 3. Stage 4 for F2P is not possible only with solid amount of luck. You probably can not go backward not once or have to be lucky on +2 +3 rolls forward. or probably both. I have seen a lof of players discussing israel/palestine topic and It does not seem they got banned and many people complained in chat that they should stop insulting and threaten each other.
-
well multi post ? so I deleted I think you will get it with first move. Before you start you are at the island 0. and that big checkpoint one is island 1. So you will get stage 1 for 10 lollipops if they did not change that if yes then all we get as a f2p players (I would even buy someting but I am not paying thousand of euro for skins) are paint and nuclear supply ?
-
Well I am disapointed because last year we could get 40 lollipops from event misson now 30 and from normal missions we could get 12 lollipops daily and now 9?? Pff tanki showed us love again. First I thought that its 30 because we can get 16 from daily missions so it will be almost the same at the end of event. But bonus daily missions do not get us any on that... and thats super lame... 7*30=210 and we have 24 days of this event so its 24*9=216 So total ammount of entries is 426 (43 if you catch some lollipops golds) So yeah not that great for F2P. I am not F2P but I am not dumb too, I would consider buy some lollipops and get at least to the stage 4 but seriously tanki?? Those packages are ridiculous 300 tankoins for 1 lollipop... 6600 for 30 come on. 70 € for 3 runs. Why it has to be either you are F2P or just Millionaire to afford all of this? Would not it be better if prices were lower and maybe more players would consider buying something ? It pointless to spend any € from me becuase its like I did nothing unless I spend 2K or more. Thats no from me sorry tanki I dont know why those prices are astronomically high. In all seriousnes if the price for 6600 tankoins were like 7 € not 70 then it would be fair. Still I would have to spent like 100 €to complete event maybe more.
-
I dont think this is going to be vacuum shells.... vulcan does not have splash dmg feature at its base. Maybe this augment will add splash dmg but I think splash will be normal not reversed as in vacuum shels (the further the more dmg) And if so it still would be lame, because you need to hit objects with it and there is a lot of situations where you just cant hit objects like with thunder or magnum. If it is vacuum shells it will be lame only good in some maps and situations not like thunder or magnum. It cant be worse than magnum vacuum
-
What do you think those new aguments for vulcan are? I think explosive band will be something like splash dmg added to ammo at ceratin cost (maybe like velocity reduction, loss of ricochet) Shredder seem to be the real deal from picture I would say it could be that it will shoot from all the gun-barrels at the same time but overheat will be very quick ? which of course can be avoided by heat immunity. If thats the case than that will be OP as F. Btw - last year we could get 40 lollipops from each event mission now only 30 ? Why ?
-
Yes I do agree with you after I could experience scoprion in battles I now know that what you said is true. I think its good change for that turret and yeah after changes buff for tornado seems to be all right. Now if they narfed Magnum to the form it was when they introduce it then we could have at least a little less annoying battles.
-
I dont thnik scorpion tornado augment needed a buff it was OP with 16 rockets now with 20?! Damn... no way you can survive that even with heavy hull and protection
-
One jugg against 15 zombies is balanced for you? I think the more players the better chances for zombie players to not get killed so often by jugg Where is a minigame??? I was waiting for it
-
Problem with 0 dmg bug with gauss and magnum turret is well known, when do you intend to fix this annoying issue ? Especially with gauss with salvo shoot, it happens on crystal clean shots and in medium range battles its life/death scenerio... when 0 dmg you basically can not shoot 6s... magnum I dont care that turret needs to be nerfed as much as possibe to the point that it wont encourage players to play with it because its cheap for no skillers to just kill everyone on one shot across map while covered by everything. Garage tank sometimes appear to be shrunken and it looks funny
-
Freeze and its freeze effect does not make a sense - It provide status effect without any augment. Of course firebird too but there is no way you can defend yourself against freeze. It does turn of your Double Dammage and at the same time it slows you down (the original effect of freeze) and I am asking why? Is not purpose of freeze to actually freeze opponents/slowing them down and be able to dodge their attack thanks to that? With new freeze pulsar that is coming to game there is actually no way you can win 1v1 with freeze (even if you had phoenix augment on hull or 50 % protection) Eitiher you can equip freeze immunity to avoid that annoying and illogical DD removal but suffer to AP/Emp/Stun/jammer immunity or just try equip emp/ap immunity to not die so fast but you will end up without Double dmg so you have no chance to win. It does not make any sense why this turret has DoubleDmg removal. From logical perspective if it should have any status effect it should be speed boost removal and not double dmg I suggest to remove this status effect and replace it for Speed Boost. Or make it so that pulsar wont have any freeze effect. It does not matter if it is reduced by 90 % it will still disable DD which is a key factor here. Why firebird then does not remove Double Armor? It has heating efect and thats it. Yeah that would be too much and everyone knows it but freeze is also too much with augments like emp/ap you either sacrifice all your protection (ap) but you will have double dmg (freeze immunity) or vice versa no way to win... now imagine this scenerio with pulsar... emp/ap/stun at the same time with combination of freeze effect... hell yeah.. and if you are crisis user then jammer effect. Please remove this status effect from freeze (at least on pulsar augment) or replace it with speed boost removal which makes a lot more sense. Freeze is already best deathmatch turret in game because you can solo everone in 1v1 many players will equip emp or ap augment on freeze and they have 2 Status effect at the same time. They will remove DD and with critical you are dead. If you wanna defend yourself then you can choose only one option - emp/ap or freeze immunity to have double dmg to actually kill them... choice is up to you.. now it is just praying to RNG god that freeze wont crit you because only good option is a freeze immunity and not being crit - thats the only winning scenerio against freeze. Now with pulsar?? you are dead no matter what. Am playing with 40 % prot against them with freeze immunity and I am loosing against them because first crit is my death if they have one of the good augments (many people do) and now half the players participating in event have pulsar.. so yeah another reason to just stop playing I would say. Its funny how they nerfed firebird but actually ignore fact that freeze is a lot powerfull that firebird.
-
I dont know if this topic is a place for a feedback because of serious lack of activity here but I will give it try. Freeze and its freeze effect does not make a sense - It provide status effect without any augment. Of course firebird too but there is no way you can defend yourself against freeze. It does turn of your Double Dammage and at the same time it slows you down (the original effect of freeze) and I am asking why? Is not purpose of freeze to actually freeze opponents/slowing them down and be able to dodge their attack thanks to that? With new freeze pulsar that is coming to game there is actually no way you can win 1v1 with freeze (even if you had phoenix augment on hull or 50 % protection) Eitiher you can equip freeze immunity to avoid that annoying and illogical DD removal but suffer to AP/Emp/Stun/jammer immunity or just try equip emp/ap immunity to not die so fast but you will end up without Double dmg so you have no chance to win. It does not make any sense why this turret has DoubleDmg removal. From logical perspective if it should have any status effect it should be speed boost removal and not double dmg I suggest to remove this status effect and replace it for Speed Boost. Or make it so that pulsar wont have any freeze effect. It does not matter if it is reduced by 90 % it will still disable DD which is a key factor here. Why firebird then does not remove Double Armor? It has heating efect and thats it. Yeah that would be too much and everyone knows it but freeze is also too much with augments like emp/ap you either sacrifice all your protection (ap) but you will have double dmg (freeze immunity) or vice versa no way to win... now imagine this scenerio with pulsar... emp/ap/stun at the same time with combination of freeze effect... hell yeah.. and if you are crisis user then jammer effect. Please remove this status effect from freeze (at least on pulsar augment) or replace it with speed boost removal which makes a lot more sense. Freeze is already best deathmatch turret in game because you can solo everone in 1v1 many players will equip emp or ap augment on freeze and they have 2 Status effect at the same time. They will remove DD and with critical you are dead. If you wanna defend yourself then you can choose only one option - emp/ap or freeze immunity to have double dmg to actually kill them... choice is up to you.. now it is just praying to RNG god that freeze wont crit you because only good option is a freeze immunity and not being crit - thats the only winning scenerio against freeze. Now with pulsar?? you are dead no matter what. Am playing with 40 % prot against them with freeze immunity and I am loosing against them because first crit is my death if they have one of the good augments (many people do) and now half the players participating in event have pulsar.. so yeah another reason to just stop playing I would say. Its funny how they nerfed firebird but actually ignore fact that freeze is a lot powerfull that firebird.
-
Well if this update (with good intention behind) will be same as that where they changed protection that we can upgrade them by 1 % but increased prices massively then RIP free to play players getting some good augment for turret or hull. They removed free augments from battlepass now its just bunch of containers instead, I doubt they wanna actually make game more balanced through availabilty of augments ? so it will (imo) be harder to get something and that conversion ratio 1:10 is suggesting that as well.
-
Is it only me or like 1/3 of sniper shots just do 0 dmg ? like I hit targer, animation appears, sound too but when it hit the target nothing... like ghost shot and this happen like 1/3 of shots. I understand it when target is far away and is near some cover or wall that shot maybe miss, but lot of a time I have super clean shot on whole tank that is not moving and is like 50m away from me and boom 0 dmg... so frustrating waiting another 5sec for another opportunity to kill someone... is this happening only to me or is this common issue ? When I was trying to play magnum I have observed the same problem clean hit and 0 dmg and I have experienced players who shot me and did not take my HP so I suppose this is happening for other players too with magnum turret, but tbh I never experienced that gauss shot me and did 0 dmg never, it looks like it is only happening to me. I dont care about magnum its toxic lame ass turret that is destroying game but gauss is not near that level. Would appreciate any feedback if this is common issue or no.... thanks
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
Tekken replied to Maf in Game Discussion
I agree isida needs more love, there are augments for distance healing from thunder and shaft sooo... why not to buff isidas healing when it suffer because of that short range attack = focused by enemy team which is logical play but frustrating to use isida -
Ok just because forum image upload do not want accept my url to post image I am going to just put link here but its not that important..... https://imgur.com/a/6LABV2d Can you just please remove this stupid mission? Whats the reason to have it? Just to force to players open containers ? I wanna save up to 15 but I can not because of this stupid mission.... just replace it or remove it. thanks
-
self explanatory ?
-
meanwhile twins laughing at corner ? compare that two.... so unbalanced
-
You forgot that Thunder is not primarily healing turret neither shaft... I am isida user and both thunder and shaft can heal at distances where they are safe against enemy focusing them and still both of them have more healing than basic isida, you can calculate base dmg per sec and actually thunder have most of the healing followed close by shaft and isida is last but it is primarily healing turret thats why it does not have advtanages at short range like freeze, firebird or tesla. Yeah isida with healing augment has more healing but at what cost ? You basically can not kill anyone in 1v1 (you can not defend yourself) and you are still close range healer... dont you want too much for thunder to have most basic healing and additional SPLASH healing ?? Crazy for me... I am crying when I see thunder or shaft healing more than I do and still they are safe protected somewhere behing wall while I must sacrifice my K/D ratio and still am barely healing more than you do... you can heal and kill enemies without trading you capability to actually defend yourself. I think isida shold be best for healing as a primarily healing turret not last of them with most disadvantages. IS splash healing is a thing then isida is only the one turret suitable for this augment because of factor that you actually put yourself at risk to be focused by enemy team. If they put augment like you suggested then its over for isida for sure... and I wanna my crystal back then.... I refuse to play with short range healing turret that is worse than all of other turrets that aint primarily for healing.
-
How is Bonus DMG and Bonus Armor Calculated in game?
Tekken replied to Tekken in How is Bonus DMG and Bonus Armor Calculated in game? Archive
Hi, I was just wondering if my shaft turret with heavy capacitors could kill light/medium/heavy hull. But problem is I dont know how to calculate all the bonuses that apply on dmg and armor. I know that Base dmg for Max shaft is 3 300 (sniper mode) With additional 25 % for agument heavy capacitors which makes it = 4 125 and this is base dmg without any bonus. This implies that it could kill any tank type in game on one shot. But lets calculate all the negotiables in game and situations in game that more likely occur than this "perfect" one. Attacker with shaft + augment can have additional double dmg which makes it with fully upgraded drone + 100 % dmg bonus (easy to calculate 4 125*2=8 250 max dmg) But there are another bonuses with booster or crisis, lets talk about maximum possible so crisis fully upgraded +60 % more dmg bonus. And now how to calculate it, from 4 125 ? or from 8 250 ? If it is from 4 125 then + 160 % dmg bonus would make it (4 125*0,6)=2 475+8 250= 10 725 and this would be maximum possible dmg shaft could made. But if we calculate it from 8 250 it would make 8 250*1,6=13 200 (1,6 coeficient represents 60 % dmg bonus) which one is it? Defender - there is additional factor from protection not just duble armor bonus which makes it for me more complicated. Basically what bonus armor do is decrease dmg (not increasing HP of user) bonus from supplies using fully upgraded drone makes it 100 % which basically decrease receiving dmg to half. And now, how is this calculated ?? I am confused here, Is it from increased attacker dmg with variant 1. (10 725) or variant 2. (13 200) ?? Plus there are lot of factors, there is another 90 % bonus from crisis drone (maximum possible) and 50 % from protection. But protection module with 50 % basically decrease your dmg to half just like as 100 % effect from double armor. So all the effect are 190 % double armor effect and 50 % from protection module. But how to calculate this ? I am lost. I just dont know how is this armor effect operating, protection modules are clear, 50 % means that your dmg will be 50 % less which makes it from 10 725 - 5 362,5 and from 13 200 - 6 600. Now If we are talking about 100 % double armor bonus it also decrease your dmg by half or am I wrong? It would make dmg 2 681,25 or 3 300 now how to add another 90 % bonus from crisis? at this point I just dont know how double armor effect is operating in this game. I know that 100 % value decrease it by half. But I dont know how would I calculate 190 % decrased dmg. It does not make sense to me, normally I would think that 100 % decrease means dmg would be 0. Protection moduels work on this basis thats why 50 % module decrease dmg by half which is right and easy to calculate. But how the heck is working bonus armor ? ? From what value is it calculated ? It should affect recieved dmg by 190 % but that does not make sense how to decrease valuse of something by 190 % and it still would not be 0. Can anyone explain or calculate how dmg is affected by this and what is maximum dmg for this scenerio ? Would shaft kill light/medium/heavy hull with one shot with 160 % dmg bonus fully upgraded and + 25 % dmg bonus from agument. Would defender survive it with 190 % armor bonus with 50 % protection module? Thanks and sorry for probably asking dumb question guess I am not a math guy. -
Why tanki do not nerf this OD ? This OD is like combination of 2-3 overdrives of other thanks together.... this is so stupidly OP when we compare it with any other OD and yet still no nerfed.... Radius of that ball giving HP and DMG is soooo stupidly big. It gives too much dmg to withstand with any tank in game.... maybe full upgraded heavy tanks will end up with 500HP after, not to mention ball will explode and give 4K dmg to anyone in radius if it hit object. 1. It can Heal all the teammates and also user alone.... 2. It can dmg all the enemies in line and it goes slowly giving too much dmg with too big area of effect. 3. It can explode when hit object giving dmg same as wasp OD... seriously just give it ability to slow people down/stun them, giving supplies to allies and it has almost all the ODs combined in one... its runing game.. its just not about strategy when you can just send it through all the way across map and annihilate everything in its way and at the same time heal all your allies... wasp,crusader,palladin,titan healing ODs in one... jesus if you wanna it OP dont make it so obvious
-
Can not login into game, how often this happens and how long does it take to fix this? Thanks
Jump to content


































































