Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    For me you're not even close to be a masters in parkour .
  2. delnina2

    Tanki Video of the Day - Have any?

    That ricoQueen is Commander
  3. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Dear FaceBook moderator . I have reported about it 30 minutes ago . Can you please remove/hide these posts ?
  4. delnina2

    Gold Boxes!

    lol .. You got fined xD ?
  5. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Just stop to flood this topic . It's Not Funny ! It's Annoying ...
  6. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Why do you wirte it here -__- ? ?
  7. delnina2

    Let's discuss new paints!

    Worst sepctator ever ... Cherry is Awesome ...
  8. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Well done . It's better to have 10 close friends insted 50 ...
  9. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Dude , Its tanki , not Cals of Cals ... Worng place .
  10. Dude , He tried to help you ... Anyway I did upvote for you, to change your reputation to zero .
  11. delnina2

    Let's discuss new paints!

    Maybe tanki need to do a speacial effects for hulls .. For example - wasp - Extra speed boost ... Anyway this is not the place to share our ideas .
  12. delnina2

    Let's discuss "Mine Maze"

    One Question if I have shaft so I can kill him without touching in any mine ..
  13. delnina2

    Your enemy in Tanki Online

    hhhh Do I care xD hhhh . I don't have enemies .
  14. delnina2

    Let's discuss new paints!

    Dear Semyon, We have 11 Turrets and A lot of new paints . And Only 7 Hulls . When will we recive a new Hull ?
  15. delnina2

    Let's discuss new paints!

    Only Hive is beatiful ....
  16. delnina2

    Let's discuss Vulcan!

    Yes Great look !!
  17. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :o Vulcan is in the game !! New paints !!!
  18. delnina2

    Gold Boxes!

    Can you show me ?1 ?
  19. delnina2

    Gold Boxes!

    I know that tanki will block your account if you'll share ._. Can you find this rule in - Tanki rules / ELUA ?
  20. delnina2

    Let's discuss "Mine Maze"

    If I exploade, will I have a second chance ?
  21. delnina2

    Gold Boxes!

    Anyway, This is his account - his private account so he has the right to the decide whatever he wants I don't think there is a rule like this . if you find the rule, show me it. I think that a rule like this will be a serious breach of the property right . Moreover The rule that says "you can't say something about moderators work" is also a serious breach of the freedom of speech .
  22. delnina2

    Let's discuss "Mine Maze"

    I will be able to push my teammates to the mines won't I ? How can we win ? p,s If I expload, Will I have a second chance ?
  23. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    Nimint 4 . Jumps arent a Parkour -_-
×
×
  • Create New...