Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. delnina2

    Let's discuss "Mine Maze"

    :O Wow thanks I didnt know that !! I will do a positive vote for the pictures :D
  2. delnina2

    Reason why you still play Tanki

    The guy is right . Flaming rule 3.11
  3. delnina2

    Reason why you still play Tanki

    Where did I do an english - mistake ?
  4. delnina2

    Reason why you still play Tanki

    Your post will be reported . I hope you will get a punishment again for another 6 months :) . Maybe you didnt learn how to act ...
  5. delnina2

    Reason why you still play Tanki

    Did I ask you ? No . Unknown player .
  6. delnina2

    Reason why you still play Tanki

    English , And having fun .
  7. delnina2

    Let's discuss "Mine Maze"

    How is it possible ? A colonel with rail m3 ? ? Is it a hack -_- ?
  8. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    yes Vulcan damage should be 59 - No Mu - 70 with full Mu
  9. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    Its now 59.7 xD
  10. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    Omg .. I logged in to the test ... And I was with smoky / hunter progidi ... Lol !! P.s Tanki has changed The vulcan Damage !!!
  11. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    yesterday I could upgarde My m3 to m4 ... M4 stats: This is what I remember I'm not sure 70 Damage. 6.5 Realoading 550 Impact force 140 Ration speed 200 Distance
  12. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    Not the right place -_-
  13. delnina2

    No VK crystals last 2 months.

    I know I like it . It unfair that Only russian will get crystals and Facebook users or Unfacebook users wont . Good job tanki !
  14. delnina2

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    Well say bye bye to twins ... R.I.P image: http://en.tankiwiki.com/Turrets
  15. delnina2

    [Issue 31] Design Your Own Tank!

    4 pages of "Resevred" LOL
  16. delnina2

    [ Forum Game ] What the Face!?!?

    <-)--o.o--(-> UFO face
  17. Oops down vote :l ... And why did you put that "pic"
  18. delnina2

    Paints with Hammer protection!

    In the spoiler you find a good review of me :D
  19. delnina2

    Destroy English

    mi tu bombom yo . I will expload you with my tank ...
  20. delnina2

    Let's discuss "Mine Maze"

    Will you make it for generalissimo's too ? ._.
  21. delnina2

    Let's discuss "Mine Maze"

    Cool ... Can i be there ?
  22. delnina2

    guys, what is favorite browser?

    Google Chrome #GoogleForever...
  23. delnina2

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    MOP ( Man over post ) Has been banned for 1 Month . Reason: Too long name .
  24. delnina2

    [Forum Game] Expand your name

    d dog e egg l noob n i I n noob a amazing 2 2 birds
  25. delnina2

    [Forum Game] Guess The Combination

    No. Pum's combo is Thunder hornet ...
×
×
  • Create New...