-
Posts
8 633 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin
-
What are the chances of that happening? Like seriously, let me just take my screenshot and change this– OHHHHH! CLOSE TAB CLOSE TAB! DELETE HISTORY!
-
I'd actually say that around 35-40% of the people who play this game are female, it's just that the kid boys on EN3 are desperate, while the girls aren't. Video games aren't made for a specific gender. Anyways, back on topic. If someone is harassing you just 'Ignore' them by clicking their nickname in the chat and clicking "Ignore." No need to make a whole topic about it. If your entire goal is to get less attention creating a topic about it will do quite the opposite.
-
theFiringHand is Cedric in case that's what you're wondering.
-
It's easy! Simply download the Tanki X client if you haven't already and sign up.
-
Thanks ^_^
-
Why would you do dis? :mellow: In order for your record to be accepted by the Judging Committee, it must: Be submitted by the record setter (excluding group records)
-
Nickname Changes, Alt Accounts, & Clan Tag / Name Changes
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Nolo in Game Discussion
Added. -
I use a Mac and use Standalone Flash Player to run Tanki, it's pretty smooth... Macs aren't as trash as people say they are.
-
We won because I kept telling our team to shut their mouth... They were talking way to much.
-
I figured, hence thus: PS; So much confusion in this topic :lol:: First mods reply, gets hidden, Slam_Down makes post, Damn_Slow exchanges post, edits post, edits my post just to add a reason xD
-
What?
-
Honestly, if it's from the official help@tankionline.com email, I'd give whatever they asked for. I doubt a scammer broke into Alternativa Platform at night and is using their computers... ==EDIT== What happened to all the posts? O_O ==EDIT #2== Ohhh
-
| [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
-
It does, sadly there is no F5 on Mac. How to chat with a Russian like a boss.
-
Nickname Changes, Alt Accounts, & Clan Tag / Name Changes
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Nolo in Game Discussion
Besides for the nickname changes list and the alternative account list (which are located in the post above) I'd like to make an additional list: Tanki Online to Tanki X nicknames. How to reply: Tanki Online nickname Tanki X nickname -
Because his mom got mad he kept using her credit card.
-
10 000 profile views. :ph34r:
-
Family.
-
He was on EN2 a few minutes ago, chatting with people. He mentioned something about coming back online from time to time. Looks likes the legends true: No one actually quits Tanki.
-
Hmm :huh: By the way this isn't fake.
-
Erm, nice pic. Remove the nickname, horrible pic. Finish first, drop gold, take gold, 6k right there. :lol:
-
Will try it now. ==EDIT== It works for Windows programs, but for the Tanki client in particular it doesn't work to well. It's extremely laggy and glitchy. I joined a battle and couldn't see trees, nicknames, flags, half my tank, not to mention 10 FPS the whole way through while on Flash Player I get 40 - 55... I'll wait for the official Mac version to come out. Thanks for trying though. :)
-
UPDATED — Photoshoot with Cedric on 15th Oct at midday UTC
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
He should also give us all 99 golds with any M4 combo. -
UPDATED — Photoshoot with Cedric on 15th Oct at midday UTC
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
:LOL: I'll be there -
How come though...? EDIT: Nevermind, found the answer on first page xD Forgot to scroll down. Anyways, hope to see a nice v-log next week ;)
Jump to content










































































