-
Posts
8 633 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin
-
List of Volunteers: @T_.ank @Adriel.RB @Anonono @momy950666 @Mr.Latvian @beaku @BlueDragon_tamki @omrot @I3est & @CooperO @Darren4Turbo @Kroboski88 @a7x_Pedro48 @Yisroel.Rabin @I3eg-For-Mercy (photo not taken yet)
-
[Project] Tanker's Day Album 2016 (Yisroel.Rabin)
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Yisroel.Rabin in [Project] Tanker's Day Album 2016 (Yisroel.Rabin) Archive
Greetings tanker! As you probably know, tomorrow Tanki will be holding it's annual Tanker's Day celebration! So, as we've done on a couple of other events, I want to arrange yet another Tanki album. The first one we've done was the New Years one, and the most recent one was way back in June, for Tanki's 7th birthday, and now, let's do one for Tanker's Day! If you haven't heard of these projects yet, it's something like this: During a Tanki Online event (in this case, Tanker's Day) you can take part in an unofficial project I arrange, which is basically an album. All you have to do is let me take a pic of you with the holiday paint (and your favorite looking combo). After the event, I take all the pics taken and post a complete album in the Photo of the Day topic. Thanks in advance! If you are interested in volunteering... ...PM me saying: you want to volunteer, your username, and your timezone (PM title: Tankers Day Album – Your Nickname). We will arrange a time, please be sure to come on the decided time. You may also suggest a time for us to meet up (/tell me when you're free) whilst sending your PM. ...you must be the rank of First Lieutenant () or above (unless we can work something out with my alts). ...you must have a PRO battle pass. ...you may use any turret and hull you want, but you must wear the "Holiday" paint. Note... ...photoshoot will (should) be posted as soon as the event is over. ...if you want your photo before the full photoshoot is posted, just ask me for it and I'll PM it to you. ...please understand that I won't always be free in fact, I won't be free for most of Saturday, so please be patient. ...if you want a photo without Holiday paint (or anything or the sort), I probably will take a photo for you, but it won't be going into the album. ...volunteers will be credited in the photoshoot post for their "time and effort." ...I'll be away a lot of this Saturday, so again, be patient. Sincerely, @Yisroel.Rabin Previous event albums: New Year Album (2016) | Valentine's Day Album (2016) | Women's Day Album (2016) | Tanki's 7th Birthday (2016)- 34 replies
-
- 19
-
-
Leave your feedback about the new Downloadable Client
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
:c -
Tanker’s Day Celebrations, Sales and Downloadable Client!
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
OMG YES!!! Thanks Tanki <3 Will have an awesome Tankers Day ^_^ -
| [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
-
+++ :lol: Shhhh, because when none of you guys told me, I went to Google for help figured it out myself. B)
-
My first attempt at such photoshoot, I think it turned out quite well for a first ^_^ | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
-
Meanwhile at the AWC Skype chat.
-
How to thank yourself.
-
Didn't someone (or you) make that a long time ago?
-
GGs
-
Well I guess these are no use to me anymore. Hefker.
-
Nickname Changes, Alt Accounts, & Clan Tag / Name Changes
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Nolo in Game Discussion
Added. -
Nickname Changes, Alt Accounts, & Clan Tag / Name Changes
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Nolo in Game Discussion
Added. I don' know :c -
And we have a fifth place winner! And his name is HOHN CINA @DESTROYER_13! He would've won some time ago if I hadn't had my laptop broken, but let's ignore that and say he was simply 'slow.' Congratulations man! Down in the dumps cause' you didn't get the answer yet? No problem, 6th, 7th, and 8th place (and eventually 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th) are open for YOU, so hurry up and fill those slots!
-
I can see it now: "Tweezers is dead, all is lost, Darren has risen to power once more. The streets are deserted, shops are closed, everyone is hiding."
-
Depends really... It's much harder, but it's possible.
-
Part 3k, as in part 3,000. But sure thing.
-
Thanks ^_^ Thanks. I'll see about adding you, it is harder than it looks, I like to use people who fit the personality (excluding NS xD). Unfortunately, I don't really know you... Thanks for le support <3 :D Thanks, I'll add you in part 3k if it ever comes out.
-
I think you're looking for the 'Tanki World Records.' topic. Next time, simply search the forum for words which might land in the topic like "game records."
-
Pay someone to do it for you. :ph34r:
-
Just like with part 1, if you check the original version (in my old creativity topic), you'll once again find that not only the storyline is slightly changed, but the character names are also different from this version. I changed the names because the whole point I used actual players as characters in the first place was as a fun extra, and since most of the players in the original have quit Tanki, I decided to switch the names to modern day players. Characters updated from original (old → new): Alex_Castillo → @Night-Sisters Smash95 → @tweezers super703 → @Contradiction code_root (Rabbit Hater) → @Remaine GoldRock (police officer) → @Issho_Fujitora (news reporter) → @TriNitroToIuene I-Iero (security guard) → @GoldRock Besides for changing characters names, I also stuck in a new character this time, I may or may do that again in the future. New character(s): Sniper: @Fen-Harel
-
| [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
Jump to content










































































