Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    yes yes I remember u, flood right?
  2. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    News: Form has been removed to apply you have to PM me now :)
  3. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    Ok cool good luck ranking
  4. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    Custom paint by me:
  5. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    I might rank up soon thinkin on asking one of my friends which have spectator mode to record
  6. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    literally no one cares about the photos I post here :'(
  7. I3ANNED

    [Guide] Modeless Spectator

    I got my own topic about taking these pics in the creativity section I'l give you an upvote for teaching everyone how to do this althoguh I didnt read the topic cuz I already know how to
  8. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I got banned for registering :mellow:
  9. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    No one seriously gonna book a rankup or something
  10. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Footage taken by: me Edited by: me I know I failed removing the name from the tank if you look closely ;)
  11. 1mil crys, charity, more crys, a lamborghini, more charity, more crys, everything on videocopilots website, alternativa platform, a ps4, a massive tv and chicken.
  12. I3ANNED

    Intro giveaway!

    no only 2 people the randomizer chooses
  13. I3ANNED

    Intro giveaway!

    well duh and cuz I reached 100 subs giving something to my viewers while benefiting from it sounds like a plan :P
  14. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    lol shut up I took it for u anyways I was just testing some effects :P
  15. I3ANNED

    Intro giveaway!

    well u have to subscribe to me and my friend then like the video and comment the name u want in the intro also my friends channel link is in description of vid and comment on video
  16. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    lol the XT I was doing some random stuff
  17. I3ANNED

    Intro giveaway!

    watch the second video
  18. I3ANNED

    Intro giveaway!

    It is I've done before and mods didn't mention anything saying it's not allowed.
×
×
  • Create New...