Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Teach me pls xD I might be a graphic designer but I don't know the basics :P well I don't really do graphic design anymore only motion design.
  2. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Who took those images? Looks fantastic!
  3. I3ANNED

    Mini Games Club

    Please change, people might misinterpret it and think they're real mods/admins because you wrote "club forum mod" Please understand what I'm trying to say and don't take it as hate :)
  4. I3ANNED

    Intro giveaway!

    Sorry about duplicated text at end
  5. I3ANNED

    Intro giveaway!

    Winners are dilsharox and StuTheFish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IDt58qdZIQ
  6. I3ANNED

    Blender

    The thing in your kitchen :)
  7. I3ANNED

    Blender

    use cinema 4d :P Way better than blender
  8. I3ANNED

    [Issue 40] Warphare: Psychological

    oooo how old where you when you wrote this?
  9. I3ANNED

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Thanks for sharing this I will learn a lot from this and I'm sure other newbies will as well, cause I bought lava last time and wasted 12k upgrading it fully now I never use it, it got 30% protection from freeze but I use Metalic because it looks cool :P I don't see that many thunder users out there but I'm one myself.
  10. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    np Thank you!
  11. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Hacks? XD 88 kills, 2 deaths
  12. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    O.O how u get so much kills?
  13. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Best photo I took today
  14. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    A message to everyone. Hey I just wanted to say thanks for all the awesome feedback I'm getting from this topic :wub: Thank you for reading this and have a nice day (although I'm posting this at night) :) Well that was short.
×
×
  • Create New...