-
Posts
1 784 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by I3ANNED
-
I might start on parkour montages soon, that is if I find a good parkour team because im really bad at parkour I will just record and edit :/
-
Hey I decided to start making slowmo montages so all the videos will be posted here also in the trailer the slowmotion is laggy I will fix that in the future and it will take long to make a montage because I keep dieing :'( NOTE: This is not real spectator mode :) Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91-EItlZgk8&feature=youtu.be #1 Please consider subscribing :) By: I3ANNED Motion/Graphic Design
-
I had too ^^^
-
Photo-sessions with Developers, Administrators, and / or interesting / famous tankers
I3ANNED replied to Yele in Archive
im in the first and last one -
Photo-sessions with Developers, Administrators, and / or interesting / famous tankers
I3ANNED replied to Yele in Archive
-
Photo-sessions with Developers, Administrators, and / or interesting / famous tankers
I3ANNED replied to Yele in Archive
this is gonna take a long time -
Photo-sessions with Developers, Administrators, and / or interesting / famous tankers
I3ANNED replied to Yele in Archive
idk I dont read the tanki newspaper give me a link to it -
Photo-sessions with Developers, Administrators, and / or interesting / famous tankers
I3ANNED replied to Yele in Archive
im in all of them -
Photo-sessions with Developers, Administrators, and / or interesting / famous tankers
I3ANNED replied to Yele in Archive
I wanted to spectate :( -
Photo-sessions with Developers, Administrators, and / or interesting / famous tankers
I3ANNED replied to Yele in Archive
reply to pm please -
You ruined my day :'( Please add me as a friend before you leave I want to have the best parkourist in tanki in my friends list.
-
Photo-sessions with Developers, Administrators, and / or interesting / famous tankers
I3ANNED replied to Yele in Archive
wow, Do you know exactly what time it is in GMT? -
Photo-sessions with Developers, Administrators, and / or interesting / famous tankers
I3ANNED replied to Yele in Archive
Seargent-major with Generallisimo right... -
Score cap for standard battles (Updated on August 28)
I3ANNED replied to semyonkirov in News Archive
If someone had spectator mode will it be transferred to unity version of tanki as well? lol? that needs to be patched. lol no advertising pls -
Tanki Online Contest: Masters of Parkour. Want to find players for your team? Right here!
I3ANNED replied to golden5648 in Archive
im good with fake spectator mode pm me if you need a camera man and video edittor since im a motion designer im good at after efects -
freestylefrost send me picture of your settings in PM :P
-
That will be 30/08/2015 right?
-
:D np
-
Check your email.
-
freestylefrost isn't available and I don't really have the time I'l see, when are you ranking up?
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUaRCf_LU6A
-
http://prntscr.com/879dc5 doesnt that mean I won't be needed in this topic?
-
O.O how come?
Jump to content


































































