-
Posts
8 133 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
95
Everything posted by TheCongoSpider
-
I've been noticing this for 2 weeks now. I wanted to shrug it off but I can't I noticed that when I'm playing Dictator, I'm often placed on a team with other Dictators. So if there are 4 Dictators in a battle, 3 would be on one team and 1 would be on the other. I've had a battle where my team consisted of 6 Dictators and the enemy had 2. I'm wondering if the number of Dictators within the 16 players being matched in team battles is also a primary criteria. It really sucks when I want to give my teammates Overdrives but the only teammates in sight are Dictators.
-
Has the blast radius of the meteorite been decreased? It looks like it has. Also, Golds were dropping in an Aleksandrovsk battle but I wasn't paying attention to that, I was capturing flags for my team that was mostly distracted. After I had captured a flag and killed 2 of the enemies, I had decided to retreat off of the ledge by the building that has the double armour and double damage supply drop marker because the players that were previously killed were spawning. I saw an explosion, thinking it was a Wasp bomb, and I dropped straight onto the gold and took it. At that moment, I had forgotten that a gold was dropping and I had accidentally took it from players that were waiting patiently at the drop zone. Probably the only gold I'll take on this account.
-
Distributor is now in the game:
-
I wonder why he put "mid-range" then. That messed me up a bit. I'll tailor the stats for a melee-short-ranged turret.
-
If you're talking about the Challenge timer, then no, it is correct.
-
Because of how fast MM battles are, it is easy to seal your fate at the start of the battle. The enemy team captured early and we fought all game to try to capture back. Midway through that, he says this, "Every single one of you are useless tbh". See I think that MM battles bring out the worst in some people because of how easy it is to tip the battle in your favour. Coming down to the end, I went for the Overdrive box, Arjuna used his Viking's Overdrive (with Magnum) and cleared 4 people that were defending the point. I came in and killed one, Myth killed two, took the ball, captured and I killed another one. So without Arjuna's help (my contribution to the capture wasn't as much as his) he wouldn't have captured that. But it's the final few seconds of the battle. Why would he waste time congratulating his team after thinking ill if them. And then he would go onto other battles and do the same. I wish players were more understanding and see how exactly the enemy is crushing us and not say "noob team" every 30 gosh darn seconds. Trivia: Arjuna, Myth and I were all Magnums and we took the top 3 spots.
-
In the battles I've seen months ago, I saw many enemies using Twins protection and a little less than that using Freeze protection. And why use Isida, Vulcan and Shaft protection when the others are more common?
-
I'll try to make some when I know exactly what range the turret will be. Is it short or mid-ranged? Can't be both.
-
There is a bundle for all M0 modules available in the Shop. The other protection modules are M3 modules available from Lieutenant General to Legend.
-
To be fair, it is 150 fewer stars than the first few challenges. The only reason it looks bad is because we've been conditioned to fewer stars, and then when that raises, we see as if it were 2,000 going to 2,050 instead of what it is now.
-
Was just about to get on this. It's kind of demotivating to review these since I don't get feedback from him. Shockwave Rounds is basically the first alteration I proposed to myself for Gauss. Extra impact force for a downside. But with the buff it received recently, it doesn't need the alteration. And a hull's weight is also a factor in determining how much a tank is displaced from impact force.
-
Thanks for the ranks. The wording with this one seems a bit confusing as well. What I first got from it was that the grace time for for losing aim of the target is increased to 5 seconds. Then I read it over and it sounded like after the reticle appears, you only have 5 seconds to lock on before it automatically disappears. I don't see how any of those two would prevent spawn-sniping. Understandable with the animation butt here is still the issue of dealing two sets of damage. What it if goes through two tanks, does damage, and then hits a wall right behind them? They'd receive two sets of damage which would total to kill because of Gauss' strong splash damage distribution. I'd choose the former over the latter option. If the increase in maximum damage is higher than the decrease in minimum damage, then the average damage will increase; the opposite occurs when the increase in maximum damage is less than the decrease in minimum damage. The larger the difference, the higher the average becomes. With the former, the average damage would be less than the latter and would be more balanced. I still don't like that decreased reload for arcade shoots. Smoky would lose some of its effectiveness. It should be like Shaft's Assault Emitters where it increases the damage but also increases the reload time. For that M3 thing, they scrapped that idea for what we currently have - being able to equip only one alteration at a time. You can take a look at the rank unlock and price changes here. Sabot Shells: Shot Stabilisation: Automatic Loading System: Hypervelocity Ammunition: Long-Rod Penetrator: Infrared Target Tracking:
-
Valid Juggernaut killstreaks gives bonus crystals, battle points and experience points
TheCongoSpider replied to RIDDLER_8 in Ideas and Suggestions
That's how the mode should be looked at and not a One Man Army mode.- 4 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- Economy
- Experience
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Assuming that this would keep consistent with the range of Hammer, Ricochet and Twins, I've proposed these statistics: Rank unlocks: M0: 750 M1: 32,500 M2: 108,700 M3: 219,100 Damage in arcade mode: M0: 300 M1: 480 M2: 570 M3: 660 M4: 800 Full damage in lock-on mode: M0: 1,500 M1: 2,400 M2: 2,850 M3: 3300 M4: 4,000 Reload: M0: 2.2 M1: 2.05 M2: 1.95 M3: 1.83 M4: 1.7 Reload after a lock-on shot: M0: 3.5 M1: 3.18 M2: 3.06 M3: 2.97 M4: 2.8 Impact Force: M0: 200 M1: 260 M2: 305 M3: 355 M4: 400 Range: M0: 50 M1: 57 M2: 60.38 M3: 64.12 M4: 70 Maximum damage range: M0: 40 M1: 47 M2: 50.38 M3: 54.12 M4: 60 Weak damage %: 25% This is what I got so far. As for a name, I can't help you there.
-
Well done to the last 3 players to catch cake golds:
-
On a more serious note, at this moment, 2,409 bundles were purchased. That's...impressive to me.
-
-
Assuming that the Magnum is M2,3 or 4 and it fires a high velocity shot, at the start of the 5 seconds, then yes, as it can fire another one before the 5 seconds end. Gauss would be able to fire a sniping shot and then 1 arcade shot.
-
Valid Juggernaut multiple overdrives and score multiplier
TheCongoSpider replied to RIDDLER_8 in Ideas and Suggestions
Do you know how far 50 metres is? 50 metres is from here to that wall. Juggernaut's Overdrive's shockwave sends tanks flying or makes them flip on the spot while going backwards a bit. Even if you're on the edge of the radius. The problem here is the MANY tankers who seem to not be affected by the shockwave because of a hack or something. I've used the Overdrive close range on Freezes and other players MANY times and all that would happen to them is they would be pushed back a bit and then keep moving forward a second later, meanwhile, other tanks that were right next to them or behind them get sent flying away. That could also explain why many Vikings encounter don't seem affected by impact force sent straight to the sides of their hull. Why? This makes the melee-ranged turrets not a suitable option for killing the Juggernaut. This would be lovely for Freezes but it just wouldn't be fair for them, it would also pull down Firebird and Isida with it. And not even only them. Twins, Ricochet. Hammer. Their range of maximum damage at M4 is 60 metres and it's less when you go lower. They'd be easy to pick off since that's their range. This would encourage more ranged turrets. And it having clusters of enemies on its back is the whole reason why you are proposing these buffs. Juggernaut is seen as a boss tank when it's just a souped-up tank. When I go there, I go there to kill other players, not just the Juggernaut. Players get upset when i kill them and not the Juggernaut: If we were to keep giving Juggernaut these buffs, then it just changes what the objective is - to become the Juggernaut and survive. I see it for what it is - getting the most kills. And I get a lot of kills by killing the players going after the Juggernaut. Juggernaut, if left alone, can steal many kills and become a nuisance, which is why some tanks like going after that. But when everyone goes after it, it just seems like they don't know any better. Now this is lower ranks. I haven't been in a JGR battle on this account in months. This is what I would like to be prevented but it is inevitable so let's just go with it. I don't think it should deal damage to enemies. That seems too powerful. Doubling the armour would make many Juggernauts indestructible. Juggernaut gets 45% charge for a kill and it charges from 0-100% in 30 seconds. The fact that it can replenish twice as much health as before would just make it plain indestructible for many players unless the battle is filled with Vikings and Wasp + Freezes. There is also another reason that will be said below. I'm immediately against letting it deal more damage like that. First of all, that would allow it to one-shot the majority of hulls no matter if they have double armour or not, which is very bad considering Terminator's Railgun reload time. And Titans and Mammoths are already slow. They should be able to tank Juggernaut shots. If they can't survive with heavy hulls, even with double armour, then it makes no sense to use a heavy hull, you might as well use Hornet or Wasp, or Viking (because of its Overdrive). The shield thing I can see working. Want to spice it up? It should go down by 1% for every damage number that appears on the attackers' screens, so that way, Vulcan (which is very rare in Juggernaut) can actually be great and so that Juggernaut could have a hard counter with this shield. The only turrets that have fast damage numbers are Firebird, Freeze, Isida, Twins and Ricochet. You can count Autocannon Smoky there as well. I'd say let it get it every 5 kills. -
Can do that to whom exactly? If it's against an M4 light hull, yes, it can. If it's against an M4 medium hull, yes, it can, but there is also fair chance that you can't because of the wide damage range of the sniper shot. If it's against an M4 heavy hull, yes, it can, but it's unlikely because the maximum sniping damage is just over that of the heavy hull's HP. If the M4 Gauss with DD is going up against M3s and below, then with the M3s, it still has a chance of not one-shotting the medium and heavy hulls because of the wide damage range. THough, it's highly unlikely that it wouldn't one-shot the M3 medium hull.
-
That was the original idea that I talked about here. I posted damage statistics for a damaging laser which is above your last post. I'm looking forward to this being an in-game alteration. I can see it happening but not with the next batch of alterations that may be coming soon.
-
Goodbye to all medium all hulls.
-
Ah, see? Your luck is turning around.
-
Need to make sure. Surely you notice the many regular shot damage numbers on the screen. This is if both of you have no supplies or if both you have all supplies activated. I want to see if the damage has been silently increased/decreased or something.
-
I tried it and it doesn't work out as well as that guy got it to work. But after some thinking, I realised why it didn't work for me. I don't take off the Reinforced Aiming Transmission on my Vulcan. So my vertical auto-aim is decreased therefore it would have a harder time getting players that were in my sight with ease. I'll try it and see if that was the problem.
Jump to content










































































