Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

TheCongoSpider

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 133
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    95

Everything posted by TheCongoSpider

  1. TheCongoSpider

    Let's Discuss Freeze!

    For furtue reference, it's x4 and not x5.
  2. TheCongoSpider

    Let's Discuss Viking!

    Support Nanobots also received a buff with Viking's Overdrive.
  3. TheCongoSpider

    Overdrive reload bar

    Why Hornet alone? Why not also Viking, which despite its longer recharge, is deadly with every turret instead of a select few, AND more popular?
  4. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    It's random.
  5. TheCongoSpider

    I bought 100 coinboxs, you shouldnt

    You should never buy large amounts of coinboxes unless you're intentionally going for the 100,000 tankoin reward. It is quite obvious from the reward scatter of the coinboxes that you are set up to fail and make a loss, until you can no longer buy any. The more Tankoins you get, the more chances you have for the top prize. This obviously means the top prize has an extremely low chance of occuring. If you manage to pull 100,000 tankoins, you instantly get 6,666 chances to pull another 100,000. This doesn't take into account the additional chances you'll get from the Tankoins you'll be pulling from different rarities from those 6,666 chances. And you are lucky. Within each tier of rewards besides Exotic, it is possible to get crystals instead of Tankoins. Coinboxes generally are not worth it. A f2p who has nothing else to spend their Tankoins on (thanks to the increased battle pass price) can gamble with 10 of them every three weeks. Anything in between, you're set up to fail.
  6. I can confirm now that the EXP Dictator gives is influenced by events where the experience and funds are increased. Outside of increased experience and funds, it is 20, 30 with Premium. During events with increased experience and funds, it is 40, 60 with Premium.
  7. TheCongoSpider

    Let's Discuss Mammoth!

    I mean that it's safer for the Mammoth to touch enemies from the sides. The hits get registered much quicker than ramming them with the front or back, at least if you don't have god ping, where this advice wouldn't apply. Seems like this holds up 2 years later.
  8. TheCongoSpider

    Let's Discuss Mammoth!

    The radius is 7.5 metres which is a Viking and a half. The best thing to do is to run away from it from behind. The range effectively becomes smaller when taking into account latency but that's only when they're in front or behind you. The best place to deal damage with the OD is on the sides.
  9. TheCongoSpider

    Let's Discuss Mammoth!

    Fortunately for you, all heavy hulls now have the same speed as Mammoth. ? Some people don't like slow gameplay. I personally don't like get one-shotted by breeze so light hulls aren't for me. If you're into support fire, then heavy hulls are good to use.
  10. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    That's not a bug. That's how it works.
  11. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    Did it for AP Ricochet.
  12. I guess I have to be glad none of them had Smoky protection.
  13. TheCongoSpider

    New «Paladin» hull. Early access

    How flabbergasted I was seeing a Tesla Paladin with 4 protections and a Defender drone capturing all 7 flags and only dying twice. Clearly this was unprecedented. Who could have possibly seen this coming?
  14. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    An up-to-date recording of the Mobile frame freeze bug.
  15. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    Would I need a video for each turret or will one suffice?
  16. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    I will try. As an added note, it also happens with AP Striker (and presumably Stun Striker as well).
  17. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    I don't know if this is how the game works in general or if this is specific to the mobile version, but it would be great if it accurately reflected what's happening. #1. If you leave a battle right after your Lifeguard drone activates and enter a new one quicklyp enough, your Lifeguard still follows the cooldown in real time. #2. If you shoot a Dilatory Protocol ball lightning before you die, the reload is not reset upon respawn. This does not happen in the PC version of the game so they have an advanatge there.
  18. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    To add to this, this also happens with AP Ricochet and Smoky status augments.
  19. The other 7 gave 5 commons, 1 uncommon and a football paint. Better luck next time.
  20. I don't notice anything like this. I lag because there are special missions and the presence of groups generates large maps constantly.
  21. TheCongoSpider

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    I wouldn't call this a bug given how...layery and choppy their mobile user interface is. This was changed since February 2021. They passively refresh after one hour.
  22. TheCongoSpider

    Bouncing Areas

    I'll be frank; I've been procrastinating on completing the areas for Smoky. And at the back of my mind, I had the feeling that Smoky's ricoheting angle would be buffed at some point. It seems like a negligible buff but they wouldn't change it to such a weird number without reason. This will surely open up a few more bounce spots with certain prop positions.
×
×
  • Create New...