-
Posts
1 539 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
20
Everything posted by Cleric
-
For all the drones you mentioned, nothing has changed in terms of their effects, just that they now consume more drugs instead of batteries.
-
5 chances of getting pushed back 5 steps along the road... Guess how long would it takes for me to reach this checkpoint?
-
The tradeoff is pretty obvious. And it doesn't worth it at all.
-
To make an April Fools joke an April Fools joke, the first thing it should do is it is not obviously fake...
-
Then may be for fast charging ULTs like Wasp and Crusader, it is worth to consider. For slow charging ULTs, may be not. Anyway, I'm not gonna replace it with my Heat Immunity anyway. It is crucial for Vulcan, but just in case the Devs decided to add a 2nd slot some time in the future. Then it will be worth to consider.
-
Driver seems good on paper, but @Alklines tested it and it seems only charge Paladin's ULT by 5% per kill. So at least for Paladin, it's quite underwhelming. Who knows? May be it would be a different story for Crusader. It is one of the fastest charging ULT after all while Paladin is one of the slowest.
-
Really? I thought it increases the charge rate by 50% over all (or may be I over estimate the charging rate of Paladin's ULT). Charge 5% extra sounds really underwhelming
-
I would be against spending too many crystals on this event unless you really like what it offers. With the drone update, I doubt our natural source of drugs will be able to keep up with the consumption. So we would need to have crystals reserved for buying drugs.
-
That's why they put the new skin in the final prize, just to motivate you
-
I honestly thought they are gonna change that only after the current challenge has ended (that's common sense after all), but apparently not.
-
That's the only way. If you start using it as a daily driver, you will start losing money even if you get top 1 in every game and has premium
-
Nah they won't mind. Those idiots are stupid enough to spend 3k Euro on a virtual cosmetic items that practically also act as a nerf. Do you think spending another 3k on drugs will actually concern them?
-
Assuming? You don't even have a clue how that person get his conclusion and yet you are here presenting it as a fact? Let's be honest, what are you trying to achieve? You don't play the game anymore, so all these changes do you nothing. And then you jump into a discussion about stuff that don't concern you and spending all these time saying all those crap and at the end of the day you don't even sure whether what you have just suggested actually make sense. What's all these? Why are you even discussing this?
-
That's their plan. People who own these two drones are supposed to be their VIP customers who are willing to put loads of cash into this game. I can't see a reason why milking them even more will cause any harm to the company. As for normal players, I can already imagine what will happen a few months later when they start struggling to have their drugs active all the time.
-
Well, that alone is enough to illustrate the problem, although "a few" is an understatement, especially when there is no guarantee that bonus missions will always be present. And previously, the stars we get from battles while doing missions don't even have to contribute to the equation for players to reach 3000 stars. That's way more than 3 battles that you are suggesting here. Well good for you. Then this change has nothing to do with you then. Here is the door to the left. You better start doing what you are supposed to do here then Wiki Editor, that's the only reason you are here if you are not even playing the game. The Devs have added two new augments and various changes. Off you go.
-
I would love to have the Paladin Driver aug. I know the Devs said they are not planning to have a 2nd hull aug slot, but these are the group of Russians that we all know about. I refuse to believe the Devs will just give up this opportunity to generate more revenue
-
Good news: Drugs are no longer trash loot Bad news: You actually need to start buying drugs now I was hoping Crisis getting the drug consumption reduced since it's consumption rate is absurd, but I guess the Devs differs and decided to "balance" it out the other way around.
-
You are changing the subject. This is a false statement, period. Plus, his calculation assumes that bonus missions are showing up EVERY SINGLE week, which is not the case despite the missions do show up fairly common. Nothing is impossible. Everyone has 24hr a day. It is just a matter of fact that how people would like to spend their time. If the Devs hope to encourage/force people to get involved in the game more by using this type of cheeky tactics, sorry, I'm not buying it. This is not how I want to spend my time, especially with how the Devs try to trick me like this. And apparently, I'm not the only one thinking that. You do you though. I would assume you do hope to get involved in the game quite substantially when you decide to literally do volunteer work for a company.
-
Check his calculation again. He already included that. Those 9 stars are indeed extra
-
I will give you one more chance to take a look what you write here. And whether it makes sense
-
I'm still waiting for Vulcan augs that's actually good...
-
You mean these copied and pasted events that are essentially the same formula but with a different theme, just like your various creative status effect augments? I'm definitely interested in more of these.
-
Yeah, what a close call. And I definitely want more of these.
-
The only thing that's explicitly mentioned is the no. of stars earned from daily missions. As I've illustrated here, the rests are just assumptions, but it's a fair one in my opinion.
-
I like the way you structure the post as if nothing else has changed but only the weighting between the no. of stars earned from missions and games, which is clearly not the case. Old system The total amount of stars needed: 3000 Stars earned from Daily missions: 50 Weekly missions: 100 Ultra weekend/event missions in total: 150 (this is included in the calculation because it's the norm of how this game works now) Stars earn by completing missions per challenge = (50 * 3 * 7 + 100 * 3 + 150) * 2 = 3000 ∴ Players can complete the challenge without playing additional games on top of completing missions. Assumption: It takes 2 games per day to complete all daily missions The total play time per challenge = 2 * 15 min * 7 * 2 = 7 hr New system Assumption: the no. of stars earn from the rest of the mission types follows the same scale based on daily missions, i.e. reduced compared to the old system, given this is the direction the Devs are going. The total amount of stars needed: 300 Stars earned from Daily missions: 3 Weekly missions: 6 Ultra weekend/event missions in total: 9 (this is included in the calculation because it's the norm of how this game works now) Stars earn by completing missions per challenge = (3 * 3 * 7 + 6 * 3 + 9) * 2 = 180 Following the same assumption from the old system, assuming It takes 2 games per day to complete all daily missions. Additionally, optimistically assume that the player ends up in the top 3 in all battles. Stars earn from battle while doing missions = 3 * 2 * 7 * 2 = 84 Total no. of stars per challenge by just completing missions = 180 + 84 = 264 Additional star required = 300 - 264 = 36 Additional no. of games required to complete a challenge = 36 / 3 = 12 Additional playtime required to complete a challenge = 12 * 15 min = 3hr ∴ Players are expected to play longer than they used to in order to complete a challenge, even if they are being in the top 3 for EVERY SINGLE game. The above calculation made a (very) optimistic assumption that players are always in the top 3, which is clearly not the case for most people. The following assumes the player is always getting 2 stars per battle, i.e. the average case. Stars earn from battle while doing missions = 2 * 2 * 7 * 2 = 56 Total no. of stars per challenge by just completing missions = 180 + 56 = 236 Additional star required = 300 - 236 = 64 Additional no. of games required to complete a challenge = 64 / 2 = 32 Additional playtime required to complete a challenge = 32 * 15 min = 8 hr Now, what happens if a user has Premium and always getting 4 stars per battle (i.e. average case, but star earned x2 due to Premium)? Stars earn from battle while doing missions = 2 * 2 * 2 * 7 * 2 = 112 Total no. of stars per challenge by just completing missions = 180 + 112 = 292 Additional star required = 300 - 292 = 8 Additional no. of games required to complete a challenge = 8 / 4 = 2 Additional playtime required to complete a challenge = 2 * 15 min = 30min Conclusion Players are now expected to play longer than they used to in order to complete a challenge in most cases Premium is now way more useful than it used to be due to the fact that it doubles the no. of stars earned from games. And can even eliminate the additional play time if the users do get placed in top 3 constantly. --> encouraging people to by Premium On a personal note, thanks to the way the Devs designed Crisis, I'm actually losing crystals every time I play MM games because the drone requires too many drugs to operate. And this will only become worse when drones run on drugs as mentioned in the video. The only exception here is when I have Premium, then I will able to earn some profit. And because of that, obviously, I'm not gonna be happy with the fact that the Devs decided to use these kinds of cheeky little tricks to fill the game lobby and increase their revenue.
Jump to content











































































